even in secret. SPOT the Simple Meaning: 1) GOD CREATED YOU AND YOU ARE AMAZING! By: You have searched me, Lord,and you know me. Objective: To teach children that God made them on purpose to be who they are and to give them an understanding that they are wonderfully made. 2 You know when I sit down and when I get up. We believe that God is the loving Father of all kids. Please use our childrens ministry curriculum and Sunday School material for any purpose that brings honor to Jesus. We believe that children and parents benefit from a  strong Christian education program in the church. This lesson comes from Psalm 139:13-14 and it is designed to teach children that they are wonderfully made. You know all about me. Your enemies use your name thoughtlessly. God knows you & your needs. What is your middle name? You discern my going out a God knows the real you. PSALM 139 * The All-knowing and Ever-present God. You can freely license our resources under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Psalm 139. Where shall I go from thy spirit,Where shall I flee from thy presence?If I climb into heaven, thou art there,If I lie down in the grave, thou art there.Should I take the wings of the morning,And dwell on the most distant sea,Even there thy hand would grasp me,Thy right hand would hold me fast. Read Psalm 139:14-16. they would be more than all the grains of sand. Thou didst form my vital parts,Thou didst make me from the beginning,I thank thee, for I am wonderfully made;Fearful and marvellous are thy works. Every kids church ministry deserves the very best resources for teaching God’s Word, even when they don’t have the financial resources. He has worked on us and thought … Psalm 139For the director of music. You could also include this printable in any lesson about how God made humans in his image. Lord, you have seen what is in my heart. 430 Oak St. Sellersburg, IN 47172, © 2020 Ministry-To-Children.com | Read our, 6 Cool Smartphone Apps for Children's Ministry, Christmas "Thank You Cards" Coloring Page, "Joy of the Lord is Your Strength" Coloring Page from Nehemiah 8:10, "God Gives an Answer" Adoption Coloring Page, “Samuel Hears God’s Calling” Coloring Page, "1 Thessalonians" Bible Book Coloring Page, "Pictures of the Good News" Coloring Book, Back to School (Sunday School Lesson) Armor of God, “Back to School ” Children’s Sermon (Jesus, the Sin Eraser), “Back to School” Object Lessons (School Supplies Backpack). You know well everything I do. How many pets do you have? 2 you know when I sit and stand; * a. you understand my thoughts from afar. You know what I’m thinking even though you are far away. Click above to download this free coloring page This free coloring page is based on Psalm 139:14. LORD, you know it all.. 5 Behind and before you encircle me Copyright © 2015 by Tommy Nelson™, a Division of Thomas Nelson, Inc. All rights reserved. The light around me will turn into night.” 12 But even the darkness is not dark to you. But even the darkness is not dark to you. 3 You sift through my travels and my rest;. The night is as light as the day. 2 You know when I sit down and when I get up. DLTK's Bible Stories for Children Psalm 139:1-24 Child of God - King James Version. 4 Lord, even before I say a word, you already know what I am going to say. That’s why we never charge for our curriculum or even ask for donations. It would be useful for teaching about how God has created each of us unique and wonderful to Him. Psalm 139:1-2; God is closer to you than you realize. ADDRESS: Ministry-To-Children You know exactly how I live. Where can I go to get away from your Spirit? 3 You know when I go out to work and when I come back home. We’ve also uploaded a JPEG version for any advanced users who would like to customize the image on their own. with all my ways you are familiar. Thou knowest all my ways. Even if no one seems to care about you, or pay attention to you, you can know that God sees you and knows you. Copyright © 2007-2020 Ministry-to-Children. How many sisters and brothers do you have? How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God!How great is the sum of them all!Should I count them, they would be more than the sand;When I awake, I am still with thee. What is your favorite television program or movie? This free coloring page is based on Psalm 139:14. A psalm of David. 11 I could say, “The darkness will hide me. You know all about me. This lesson will be best utilized in a Sunday School or a Kid’s Church setting. Psalms for Families is a devotional book for the entire family designed to help parents explore the riches of the book of Psalms with their children and teens. Click on the preview image above to download this coloring pages in print-friendly PDF format. For the director of music. I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. [3] Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. Learn More About International Children’s Bible. It is HIS divine will that young people come to faith in Jesus Christ and find salvation through the Gospel and the work of the Holy Spirit to bring them to faith. Psalm 139:14 Coloring Page (Boy Version) June 30, 2020 October 9, 2012 by Mandy Groce. What is your favorite thing about school? There is not a word on my tongue Preparation: As your children arrive, have a helper help them answer some questions about themselves and write them down on a piece of paper.