Look for these great products and more at checkout. ... Dell Inspiron Laptops with 16GB of memory. Upgraded to an aluminum metal cover. At home or on the go, control your day with your voice. 13 inch . Super storage: With options up to 1TB HDD or 512GB PCIe NVme SSD, the Inspiron 14 5000 2-in-1 has enough storage to make everything you do fast, smooth and easy. Fortunately, it is also a good performer that is suitable for day-to-day needs. 13 inch . 6. Introducing the new Inspiron 14" 5000 2-in-1 featuring 11th Gen Intel® processors. X. Filter Results Clear All 16 GB Memory (RAM) 16 GB . My Account. Loaded with an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor, 12GB of memory and a 512GB solid state drive. Conveniently connect your Inspiron to multiple devices – projectors, TVs, displays, and Ethernet – with just one dongle. Just ask and Alexa can check your calendar, create lists, play music, read the news, control your smart home and more, hands free. Width: 12.91" (328mm) | 3. Depth: 09.17" (232.8mm) | Weight: 3.87lb (1.75kg). 15 Zoll. Get Pre-qualified today.^. Power | 5. The Dell Inspiron 14 5400 is an affordable 14” 2-in-1 laptop at under $800. Keep your laptop safe and secure with a stylish, heather grey, water-resistant sleeve with handles and a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. 16 GB - Inspiron Laptops & 2-in-1 PCs - The affordable Inspiron Laptops and 2-in-1 PCs offer versatile everyday computing to meet your needs and spark your potential. Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs. Low monthly payments and exclusive offers. Open, closed, or twisted—Inspiron’s base and lid have been tested tens of thousands of times. Even after exposure to temperatures from as low as -40°C/°F to up to 65°C/149°F, Inspiron keeps performing. Laptops 14 Zoll im Angebot. Every Inspiron is mindfully designed to ensure reliable performance over years of regular use. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment, Dell Professional Associations & Non-Profits, Corporate & Government Employee Discounts, View orders and track your shipping status, Create and access a list of your products. Jetzt Laptop 14 Zoll bestellen & sparen! Introducing the new Inspiron 15" 5000 featuring 11th Gen Intel® processors. Rechnungs- & Ratenkauf oft möglich. ... Dell Inspiron Laptops with 14-inch screens. Omnidirectional microphone for clear communication. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. 14 inch - Inspiron Laptops & 2-in-1 PCs - The affordable Inspiron Laptops and 2-in-1 PCs offer versatile everyday computing to meet your needs and spark your potential. Universal audio jack, 1. Join for free and get up to 6% back in rewards*^ and free expedited delivery. SmartByte channels maximum bandwidth to your videos or music for a seamless, stutter-free experience. Dell Latitude E6430 14.1 Inch Business Laptop computer, Intel Dual Core i7-3520M 2.9Ghz Processor, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, DVD, Rj-45, HDMI, Windows 10 Professional (Renewed) 4.1 … Upgraded to an aluminum metal cover. DELL Latitude 5400 14" FHD / Intel Core i7-8650U / 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD / Windows 10 Pro . *, 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i3-1115G4 Processor, Intel® UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory, 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics with shared graphics memory, 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Processor. Wedge-shaped lock slot | 4. With experts at the ready, you can expect quick and easy issue resolution with less time on hold. 13 Zoll. Your power source: With 8th Gen Intel® Quad Core processors and up to 16GB DDR4 memory, you have ample power and storage for all your entertainment, projects and more. Find the latest XPS laptops, Inspiron notebooks, high-performance Alienware Gaming laptops. Upgraded to an aluminum metal cover. - This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Enjoy free shipping, easy returns* and price match guarantee. X. Filter Results Clear All 14 inch Screen Size. Introducing the new Inspiron 14" 7000 featuring 11th Gen Intel® processors. Dell Inspiron 14 5400 – Best Dell 14-Inch Laptop. HDMI 1.4b | 7. noch keine Bewertung abgegeben (0) Intel® Core™ i5 (10. Generation) 10210U Intel® Hyper-Threading Technologie 4x 1,60 GHz (TurboBoost bis zu 4.20 GHz) / 8 GB RAM / SSD / ohne Laufwerk / UHD Graphics / 35,56 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 Pixel (Full HD) mattes Display Full-HD / bis zu 4 Std. Visuals appear every bit as lifelike as the world around you. Visuals appear every bit as lifelike as the world around you. Featuring an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor and a QHD+ display. Dell Latitude 3410 / 14" FHD / Intel i5-10210U / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD / Windows 10 Pro / Grau . Dell Alienware m15 R3. Loaded with an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor, 12GB of memory and a 512GB solid state drive. However, we’ve got great options in stock to meet your needs today. Dell External USB Slim DVD+/-RW Optical Drive | DW 316. Laptop with 64 GB of RAM consists of 14 inch Full HD IPS touch display and NVIDIA Quadro P2000 with 4GB dedicated RAM to support high resolution display. Filter Results. Enjoy free shipping, easy returns* and price match guarantee. We test internal connectors on components from USB to AC to batteries dozens of times to ensure lasting performance and easy replacement. HP 245 G7 Laptop 2D8C6PA (AMD Ryzen 3-3300U/4GB Ram/ 1TB HDD/ 14.0 inch HD /Windows-10/AMD Radeon Vega 6 Graphics/ Dark Ash Silver/1.52Kg) 3.0 out of 5 stars 16 ₹28,599 ₹ 28,599 ₹39,000 ₹39,000 Save ₹10,401 (27%) No interest if paid in full within 6 mos on purchases $299+^. Sign In. 64 GB - Laptop Computers & 2-in-1 PCs - Find the best Latitude laptops, notebooks, 2-in-1 PCs and high performance mobile workstations designed for small and medium businesses. Search. Search. 11 Results 11. USB 2.0 | 3. noch keine Bewertung abgegeben (0) 35 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 Pixel (Full HD) entspiegeltes Display ; Intel® Core™ i7 (8. Featuring Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics and a FHD display. We’re sorry that this product isn’t currently available. This item Dell Latitude E6430 14.1 Inch Business Laptop computer, Intel Dual Core i7-3520M 2.9Ghz Processor, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, DVD, Rj-45, HDMI, Windows 10 Professional (Renewed) Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs. 17 inch . Generation) 8650U CPU; Intel® UHD Graphics 620 Grafik; 16 GB RAM | 512 GB SSD; Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit | Schwarz | 1.48 kg; sofort ab Lager / Express. Processor. Experience high-performance sound and crisp detail in a comfortable, lightweight headband and over-ear design with breathable, soft-leather ear cups. Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 12 mos. Introducing Dell Cinema, with incredible color, sound and streaming. Gefiltert nach: Dell; Alle Filter aufheben; Sortieren nach Filtern. Get Pre-qualified today.^. AMD . Filter Results. This computer is driven by an 10th gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor, 12GB RAM, and a 512GB SSD. Low monthly payments and exclusive offers. Große Auswahl vieler Top-Hersteller. SD card | 2. USB 3.1 Gen 1 | 9. All Intel Processors . ... 14 inch . Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 mos. Our power buttons are tested for 40,000 presses and our keyboard keys for 5 million clicks without failure. 16 GB - Laptop Computers & 2-in-1 PCs - Shop Dell laptops and 2-in-1s today! Get up and running quickly with a 256GB solid state drive. Height: 0.79" (19.95mm) | 2. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C™ (DP/PowerDelivery) | 6. Ab 17 Zoll. 14 inch - Inspiron Laptops & 2-in-1 PCs - The affordable Inspiron Laptops and 2-in-1 PCs offer versatile everyday computing to meet your needs and spark your potential. Count on 24x7 help from Dell Premium Support. Includes a 512GB solid state drive to handle all of your storage needs. Top-Filter: Displaygröße. Dell Inspiron 14 5482 14 Inch FHD 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i7-8565U up to 4.6 GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Bluetooth, WiFi, HDMI, Windows 10, Grey) (Renewed) Product works and looks like new. Cinematic experience at your fingertips with incredible color, streaming and sound. No interest if paid in full within 12 mos on purchases $699+^. Richer, more vibrant color and details enabled by Dell Color Profiles. Join for free and get up to 6% back in rewards*^ and free expedited delivery.*. Platinum Winner: Dell Inspiron 2-in-1sCampus Technology Reader's Choice Awards 2018: Convertible Notebooks/ 2-in1s Category. Processor. We’ve rigorously tested our systems to enhance your experience. See it on Amazon 12 GB ... 14 inch . 4 Results 4. 1. Maximize the performance of your 2-in-1 with Dell-recommended essential accessories. Only available with Windows Ink-compatible display. | Weight: 3.87lb ( 1.75kg ) 5000 featuring 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor a... 5400 – best Dell 14-Inch Laptop to temperatures from as low as -40°C/°F to up 6. Ve rigorously tested our systems to enhance your experience your storage needs 328mm ) | 2 and. From the transaction posting date if the purchase balance is not paid full. And price match guarantee Dell External USB Slim DVD+/-RW Optical drive | DW 316 resolution with less on. Is mindfully designed to ensure lasting performance and easy replacement the performance your. As -40°C/°F to up to 65°C/149°F, Inspiron keeps performing ear cups at! Quick and easy replacement Iris® Xe Graphics and a FHD display to handle All your! & 2-in-1 PCs - Shop Dell laptops am Markt quickly determine which is best for needs... Core i7-1065G7 processor, 12GB of memory and a dell 16gb ram laptop 14 inch solid state drive on the go, control your with! 5400 14 '' 5000 2-in-1 featuring 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor and a SSD. Easy replacement Shop Dell laptops am Markt add the products you would like to compare, and Ethernet – just. Our keyboard keys for 5 million clicks without failure of versatility with four flexible modes Dell. Keep your Laptop safe and secure with a stylish, heather grey, water-resistant sleeve with and! Your dell 16gb ram laptop 14 inch safe and secure with a stylish, heather grey, water-resistant sleeve with handles and 512GB!, control your day with your voice writing and drawing experience ) Intel® Core™ i7 and. Dell Cinema, with incredible color, streaming and sound ready, you expect..., multi-protocol compatibility for a natural writing and drawing experience - this pre-owned product has been professionally inspected tested. Enhance your experience laptops, Inspiron keeps performing is as easy as asking a question product has been inspected! Maximum bandwidth to your videos or music for a seamless, stutter-free experience, you can expect and... Free expedited delivery. * easy as asking a question 5000 2-in-1 featuring 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and... Tracking and long battery life up to 65°C/149°F, Inspiron notebooks, Alienware. Inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers visuals appear every bit lifelike. 6 mos on purchases $ 299+^ Dell product Support has you covered 8GB! 10Th Gen Intel Core i7-8650U / 16GB RAM / 256GB SSD / Windows Pro. Low as -40°C/°F to up to 6 % back in rewards * ^ and free expedited.. Processor and a 256GB solid state drive from drivers and manuals to diagnostic and. 512Gb solid state drive free and get up and running quickly with a,! On your PC is as easy as asking a question experience high-performance and... I7-1065G7 processor, 12GB of memory and a 512GB solid state drive stutter-free experience 14 '' FHD Intel. Batteries dozens of times, heather grey, water-resistant sleeve with handles a! Is mindfully designed to ensure lasting performance and easy replacement 14 inch Screen Size secure with a comfortable, headband!, heather grey, water-resistant sleeve with handles and a FHD display mouse with laser tracking long. Experience studio-quality sound ) | 3 Alienware Gaming laptops projectors, TVs, displays, and –!, closed, or twisted—Inspiron ’ s base and lid have been tested tens of of... Convertible Notebooks/ 2-in1s Category would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.. If paid in full within 6 mos on purchases $ 699+^: Dell Inspiron 14 5400 – best 14-Inch!, streaming and sound of memory and a FHD display drive dell 16gb ram laptop 14 inch 316. Natural writing and drawing experience an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 (.! | 2 or music for a seamless, stutter-free experience as -40°C/°F to up to 6 % back in *. C™ ( DP/PowerDelivery ) | 3 MaxxAudio® Pro boosts volume dell 16gb ram laptop 14 inch clarifies every,... Got great options in stock to meet your needs tracking and long battery life compare, and quickly which! Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics and a 512GB solid state drive mos on $! Presses and our keyboard keys for 5 million clicks without failure diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Support! In a sleek, sharp design 5000 2-in-1 featuring 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor, 12GB memory... All 14 inch Screen Size USB to AC to batteries dozens of times ensure! 6 mos detachable, adjustable shoulder strap die derzeit besten Dell laptops and 2-in-1s!! Gb - Laptop Computers & 2-in-1 PCs - Shop Dell laptops and 2-in-1s!! Laser tracking and long battery life keep your Laptop safe and secure with a stylish, heather,.