Good luck next week! Mmm…, They do have a tendency to slip out but you can just push them back in, best you can, or use slightly less next time. My husband is a choco PB fanatic – I can’t wait to make these for him!! Glad they worked out wonderfully for you! These look so good I want to lick my computer screen! If you have a question regarding changing, altering, or making substitutions to the recipe, please check out the FAQ page for more info. Place rounded tablespoons of the batter on baking sheet. I only bake on a Silpat. Big Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies — These soft peanut butter cookies are the peanut butter version of a molasses crinkle. Dam Averie!! Come to Mama, you wonderful cookie!! Thanks for the 5 star review and glad you enjoyed the cookies and the recipes! Add the Reese’s Pieces, chocolate chips, and blend until just incorporated. These look delicious Averie! Thanks for pinning and the nice compliments! Every time I make them everyone that has them loves them. Adapted from Soft and Puffy Peanut Butter Coconut Oil Cookies. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. :). Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Neither the peanut butter or the chocolate are overpowering in this cookie, the just go perfectly together to create a mouthwateringly delicious chunky Reese’s Pieces cookie! I like to make the dough the night before and then bake them the next day. They’re loaded with Reese’s Pieces and there’s an abundance of oozing, melted chocolate chips in every bite. Thank you for supporting my blog in this way. Another home run recipe! LOL! Here is photographic evidence that there were cave people and zebras coming out of our house last night! Thanks for the five star review and I’m glad they were a huge hit! Making these cookies is easy-peasy and you can do it all in one large bowl. In your mixer, beat butter, eggs, sugars, and vanilla; until creamy. Last, you’ll stir in the reese’s pieces and chill the dough. I love the add ins too but I think that may have been my problem this time – they just didn’t want to stick in the dough! I don’t know if you look at the comments here any more, but my cookies didn’t flatten AT ALL. To make this Reese’s cookie recipe, you’ll need: Add the egg, peanut butter, softened butter, sugar, and vanilla to a bowl. Any ideas??? These are the absolute best soft, chewy, thick cookie recipe! Thanks so much. Thanks for trying the recipe and I’m glad it came out great for you! I love how gooey and delicious all your cookies always look. https://www.thebakingchocolatess.com/ultimate-reeses-pieces-cookies So jealous! I love you for that. Reese’s pieces candies, chocolate and peanut butter chips. I agree about the Reese’s, they’re like a chocolate chip cookie with the added benefit of Reese’s! I hope you make them and enjoy them as much as we did! Enjoy those big cookies!! Your cookies always look the best! These look so good – my boys would be over the moon if I baked them! One of the best cookies I have ever had!!! Ingredients. Heavily loaded with peanut flavour, this cookie is sure to please the peanut butter kid in all of us! But, I’m glad you have now! THESE COOKIES WERE TO DIE FOR. I’ve made several types of peanut butter cookies and I made your pb&j muffins with it and had great success. Either use a reusable baking mat or or parchment sheets. 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Thank you so much for this recipe. formId: '5e09e122ed5f9800263d7ce5', As usual, they turned out gorgeous! I actually ate two of these cookies while taking the photos…. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Happy belated birthday! I love all that melted chocolate oozing out of the cookies. that every home cook should have in their collection. Crazy good! I froze the left over cookie dough. There’s NO Flour, NO Butter, and NO White sugar used! And while that’s all well and good, when it came time for me to do this post, I was beyond excited to create an indulgent and rich cookie again! It should be fluffy in the cup almost, not packed firmly. PS: “I always have plates of dough in the fridge.” — YES! They always remind me of ET but I might be dating myself. containerEl: document.querySelector('#fd-form-5e09e122ed5f9800263d7ce5') Your email address will not be published. I’ve loved them ever since E.T. I know it’s a number nobody really wants to look at! These are like loaded with goodness and richness and chocolate-ness! If you don’t need as many add-ins, reduce those too. Using a 3 TBS cookie scoop, scoop dough onto lined baking sheets two inches apart. I saw the pic of these cookies on Pinterest and thought they must be yours! These Reese’s Pieces peanut butter cookies will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 4 months. I look forward to trying some of your other cookie recipes! Learn how your comment data is processed. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing and transferring to a rack to finish cooling. I don’t know about you, but I’m not one to ever turn down anything peanut buttery, especially if it involves Reese’s Pieces, so when I baked these Reese’s Pieces cookies the first time, take a guess who ate Every. I will definitely be making these again! Reece’s Pieces always remind me of my great grandparents and I love putting them in baked goods. Omg!! Waste of calories! I only chilled dough for 20 min and did not flatten them turned out great. Any other way is a big waste of calories! Chill the dough so your cookies bake up nice and thick. They were thick and chewy and full of chocolate and Reese’s. I am so glad to hear you made them and they were such a hit that they were gone in one night! I just got done baking these. Add creamed mixture to flour mixture and stir in Reese's pieces. R,W,&Blue MMs with matching sprinkles for the 4th sounds so festive and perfect! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Thanks! Drop by spoonful on ungreased cookie sheet. Your email address will not be published. Happy Birthday and the cookies look de-lish! Scoop it in with a light hand. I was wondering if I need to thaw the dough before i cook it. To cheer me up from the realization that I’m another year older, I got asked to team up with a small group of my favorite blog friends (Laura from Pies and Plots, Erin from The Spiffy Cookie, and Kayle from The Cooking Actress) to host an awesome giveaway for one lucky reader! Just made these and had to come back and comment, these are my FAVORITE peanut butter cookies I have ever made!