Difficulty 1 / 5 This song is perfect for beginners, it uses basis ukulele chords or has a easy pattern. This sounds perfect! Switch orientation You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. ... Like a river F Like a river Dm Like a river F Like a river Dm Like a river F Like a river Dm Shut your mouth and run me like a river Dm F How do you fall in love? Dm F Harder than a bullet could hit ya Dm F How do we fall apart? very new here and I can’t find one by just listening to the song so I’m here :). Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Advanced Search. Cifra para ukulele da música River de Bishop Briggs. 1 contributor total, last edit on Aug 31, 2020. strumming pattern? Author holdupforwhat [a] 3,449. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. if you do the chords the way they are and put a capo on 1 it sounds right. River ukulele tablature by Bishop Briggs, free uke tab and chords. Tuning: G C E A. All songs by Joni Mitchell. Yes No. Difficulty: novice. 11,647 views, added to favorites 1,264 times. Originally tabbed for guitar by deniseawright. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. Bishop Briggs tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including river, wild horses, be your love, the way i do, dark side Try landscape mode instead of portrait. River ukulele chords by Bishop Briggs. Tom: C Dm Like a river F Like a river Dm Like a river F Like a river Dm Like a river F Like a river Dm Shut your mouth and run me like a river Dm F How do you fall in love? Was this info helpful? This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Song "River" ukulele chords and tabs by Joni Mitchell. Joni Mitchell, CC, (born Roberta Joan Anderson on November 7, 1943 in Fort Macleod, Alberta, Canada) is a Canadian musician, singer-songwriter, poet and painter. River Chords by Bishop Briggs. River (Bishop Briggs) Ukulele Cover | Nicole Reneé - YouTube Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Thanks to whoever published this! Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Lyrics don't fit on one line? A highly influential artist, she has received eight Grammy Awards during her career, with the first coming in 1969 and the most recent in 2008. You can play along with the YouTube video of Joni singing this song from her Blue album! The chords are so easy that you don’t even need to transpose it. Dm F Harder than a bullet could hit ya Dm F all i hear when i listen to this song now is ben platt :,). Song "River" ukulele chords and tabs by Bishop Briggs. She received a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2002, with the citation describing her as "one of the most important female recording artists of the rock era" and "a powerful influence on all artists who embrace diversity