If you’re making basic roasted cauliflower, arrange the cauliflower in an even layer and bake until it’s … The information shown is Edamam’s estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. Heat 1 tablespoons in the skillet and add chopped kale. I love the currants, feta and orange in the dressing in this salad. made this for the weekend and it was such a hit, I added in roasted butternut squash with the cauliflower and topped the salad with cranberries and sliced toasted almonds. For the salad, I reached for my favorite antipasti—kalamata olives and those amazingly flavorful roasted tomatoes you can find jarred or at the olive bar.Antipasti are one of my go-tos for quick pastas, pizzas, and of course, salads.Along with the kale, olives and tomatoes, I added sliced scallions, crumbled feta and chopped parsley.To finish this roasted cauliflower kale salad, I drizzled on a simple balsamic vinaigrette. Start by making the dressing: place all the ingredients into a bowl and with a whisk mix everything together adjusting with water until you reach the desired consistency. It’s crazy what a difference it makes when you massage the kale. Remove the cauliflower from the skillet and set aside. Oh and the dressing. The cauliflower should be cooked, but still have a crunch to it. It’s super simple but tastes amazing with this combo of ingredients. Opt out or, teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed, cups Tuscan kale leaves, stems removed (from about 1 medium bunch), packed cup parsley leaves or baby spinach, cup grated pecorino Sardo or Manchego cheese (1 1/2 ounces), tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving, small head cauliflower (about 1 pound), trimmed and cut into bite-size florets, teaspoons finely grated lemon zest, plus more for serving, teaspoon colatura (Italian fish sauce) or Asian fish sauce, Merkén chile blend, Urfa chile flakes or red-pepper flakes, to taste (see note). Heat oven to 350° F. Spread the pine nuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing once, until golden, 4 to 6 minutes; transfer to a plate. Flip cauliflower over and briefly cook on the other side until just tender but not mushy, 2 to 5 minutes. 3 cups of destemmed and roughly chopped kale of your choice (I have used curly kale), 1 tablespoon of Love Raw Immunity Boost blend, ½ head of a large cauliflower broke down into florets, About 2-3 tablespoons of water to thin it out (use less or more depending on the consistency you like). 1x 2x 3x. Added sweet potato and roasted chickpeas to mine. This salad is going on the weekly rotation list. It’s true. Although I am not the biggest fan of raw kale it works really well in this recipe as it gets much softer when massaged with the dressing. On s sheet pan, toss the cauliflower 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and red pepper flakes. It’s such a great mixture of textures and flavors and packs a nutritional punch! I added the roasted sweet potato, a few lentils I had on hand and goat cheese. Roasted cauliflower is one of my favorite ways to prepare cauliflower, especially when it gets a little caramelized in the oven. Every year, I hear that kale was “so last year” so that means kale is always in and we can stop considering it a trend food right? Tips to use every part of the vegetable -. Drizzle with the extra dressing and enjoy! Add the remaining dressing and toss again. Not exaggerating. Sprinkle with more lemon zest and oil, if desired. I’m roasting cauliflower like a mad woman recently! Your email address will not be published. There are so many ways to eat cauliflower: raw and roasted. I do that a lot when my kale is on the tougher side. Arrange cauliflower in an even layer in skillet and sprinkle with salt to taste. It is so good, I try to have kale once every week at least so I’m always looking for different ways to serve it. Charred, golden roasted cauliflower, toasty walnuts, chewy tart cherries, salty, creamy feta, and hearty kale.