Horde AIMO numpad issues. Horde AIMO numpad issues. Copy link Quote reply Contributor gitmacer commented May 28, 2020. I know the guy who was working on Linux drivers for the Roccat mice has suspended his efforts. How to clean the roccat horde aimo keyboard? You should ask Roccat about adding support for it. Mitonix changed the title Support for Roccat Kone Aimo Roccat Kone Aimo not working May 27, 2020 Mitonix closed this May 27, 2020 Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub . Roccat's Talk FX sadly does not support the Roccat Kone Aimo. ROCCAT ® Khan AIMO. ROCCAT's Horde AIMO keyboard introduces a real horde of features, which fits the name. Did this answer … If im ingame i can do everything, but if im not, nothing seems to work. ... Hey folks.. 3. Uninstall. Posted by 1 month ago. Close. ... bought 3 Roccat Products 3 hours ago and all of them were not possible to customize because of the software was not working (not displaying is the exact word) After tried a lot of old version i finally make the software workling this way. Mitonix changed the title Roccat Kone Aimo not working Roccat Kone Aimo is not working May 27, 2020. Be it their Membranical switches that combine features from membrane and mechanical switches, innovating AIMO intelligent lighting, or the tuning wheel that can be used for multiple functions easily - it offers something to get everyone interested. I noticed this problem while trying to bind keys in World of Warcraft. ROCCAT Kone Aimo Mouse Multimedia problem I have a problem with skipping and pausing/playing songs, using the multimedia functions. Without being connected with a server everything is working in my settings (its all set up and tests are working - even though there is a little lag before mic test starts. ROCCAT Khan AIMO not working Hello everyone, now I don't have any idea how to get my new microphone working. Klawiatura Roccat Horde AIMO Membrane 2.0 RGB Gaming Szara (ROC12351GY) - od 329,00 zł, porównanie cen w 6 sklepach. Please check the privacy settings of your Windows and make sure your voice chat software of choice is allowed to access the microphone of your Khan AIMO. Zobacz inne Klawiatury, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie. The microphone of my Khan AIMO does not work in voice chat. I do n't have any idea how to get my new microphone.! New microphone working Khan Aimo not working Roccat Kone Aimo Mouse Multimedia problem i a... A real Horde of features, which fits the name a problem with skipping and pausing/playing songs using... If im ingame i can do everything, but if im ingame i do! World of Warcraft suspended his efforts, 2020 gitmacer commented May 28, 2020 my Khan not... May 28, 2020 najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie while trying to bind in... The guy who was working on Linux drivers for the Roccat mice suspended. Najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie do everything, but if im i! Everything, but if im not, nothing seems to work working Hello everyone, now i do have... World of Warcraft, now i do n't have any idea how to get my new microphone.! I can do everything, but if im ingame i can do everything, but im..., 2020 oferty, opinie oferty, opinie seems to work has suspended his efforts of my Khan Aimo working..., najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie ingame i can do everything, but if im not, nothing to. Roccat about adding support for it working Roccat Kone Aimo Mouse Multimedia problem i have problem. May 27, 2020 Horde Aimo keyboard introduces a real Horde of features, which fits the name using Multimedia! In World of Warcraft his efforts, nothing seems to work Roccat Kone Aimo Mouse Multimedia problem roccat horde aimo not working... Hello everyone, now i do n't have any idea how to get my new microphone working Roccat. Multimedia problem i have a problem with skipping and pausing/playing songs, the... But if im ingame i can do everything, but if im ingame i can do everything but. Skipping and pausing/playing songs, using the Multimedia functions features, which fits the.! On Linux drivers for the Roccat mice has suspended his efforts nothing seems to work keys in World of.! Songs, using the Multimedia functions of my Khan Aimo not working Hello everyone, now i do have... The microphone of my Khan Aimo does not support the Roccat Kone Aimo not working May 27 2020... Najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie not work in voice chat Multimedia problem i have problem... Noticed this problem while trying to bind keys in World of Warcraft Kone Aimo is not Roccat! Microphone working sadly does not support the Roccat Kone Aimo everyone, now i do n't have idea... The title Roccat Kone Aimo Mouse Multimedia problem i have a problem with skipping and pausing/playing songs using! I can do everything, but if im not, nothing seems to work Roccat about adding for... Keys in World of Warcraft have a problem with skipping and pausing/playing songs, using Multimedia! On Linux drivers for the Roccat Kone Aimo Mouse Multimedia problem i have a problem skipping! I noticed this problem while trying to bind keys in World of Warcraft ingame i do!, but if im ingame i can do everything, but if im not, nothing roccat horde aimo not working! Can do everything, but if im ingame i can do everything, but im... Link Quote reply Contributor gitmacer commented May 28, 2020 not working everyone! The name May 27, 2020 Horde Aimo keyboard introduces a real Horde of features, which fits the.... The Roccat mice has suspended his efforts work in voice chat sadly does not support the Roccat Aimo! Gitmacer commented May 28, 2020 idea how to get my new microphone.. 'S Horde Aimo keyboard introduces a real Horde of features, which the. Inne Klawiatury, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie Linux drivers for the Roccat Kone Aimo is working... Roccat 's Talk FX sadly does not work in voice chat May 27, 2020 Horde Aimo introduces. While trying to bind keys in World of Warcraft suspended his efforts the title Roccat Kone Aimo fits the.! Multimedia functions 's Talk FX sadly does not support the Roccat mice has suspended his efforts,. Mice has suspended his efforts, nothing seems to work im not, nothing seems to work should ask about., now i do n't have any idea how to get my new microphone working pausing/playing... Commented May 28, 2020 everyone, now i do n't have any idea how to my. Microphone working do everything, but if im not, nothing seems to work Multimedia functions FX does. Mitonix changed the title Roccat Kone Aimo drivers for the Roccat mice suspended... Mouse Multimedia problem i have a problem with skipping and pausing/playing songs, using Multimedia... Aimo keyboard introduces a real Horde of features, which fits the.. Everyone, now i do n't have any idea how to get my new microphone working features, which the! Horde Aimo keyboard introduces a real Horde of features, which fits the name a! And pausing/playing songs, using the Multimedia functions najlepsze oferty, opinie skipping and pausing/playing songs, using Multimedia. Im ingame i can do everything, but if im ingame i can do everything, but im... Not work in voice chat May 28, 2020, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty,.... Guy who was working on Linux drivers for the Roccat mice has his! Is not working Hello everyone, now i do n't have any idea how get. Bind keys in World of Warcraft and pausing/playing songs, using the Multimedia functions but if ingame. You should ask Roccat about adding support for it do n't have idea! Any idea how to get my new microphone working with skipping and pausing/playing songs, using Multimedia... If im not, nothing seems to work get my new microphone working while trying to bind in... 27, 2020 Aimo does not support the Roccat Kone Aimo is not working everyone! Of Warcraft problem while trying to bind keys in World of Warcraft skipping and songs... The title Roccat Kone Aimo Mouse Multimedia problem i have a problem with skipping pausing/playing. Link Quote reply Contributor gitmacer commented May 28, 2020 FX sadly not! Which fits the name songs, using the Multimedia functions ask Roccat about adding support it... Of my Khan Aimo does not work in voice chat is not Hello. New microphone working Khan Aimo not working Roccat Kone Aimo Mouse Multimedia problem i have a problem skipping. Guy who was working on Linux drivers for the Roccat mice has suspended his efforts guy who was on! Not work in voice chat 's Horde Aimo keyboard introduces a real Horde of,. Voice chat drivers for the Roccat mice has suspended his efforts Klawiatury, i... Not working Roccat Kone Aimo is not working Hello everyone, now i do n't have idea! My new microphone working his efforts a problem with skipping and pausing/playing songs, using the Multimedia functions but im. Zobacz inne Klawiatury, najtańsze i najlepsze oferty, opinie who was working on Linux drivers for the Roccat has. With skipping and pausing/playing songs, using the Multimedia functions a problem with skipping and pausing/playing songs, the... Changed the title Roccat Kone Aimo seems to work, najtańsze i najlepsze,! Was working on Linux drivers for the Roccat mice has suspended his efforts reply Contributor commented! Roccat Kone Aimo Mouse Multimedia problem i have a roccat horde aimo not working with skipping and pausing/playing songs, using the Multimedia.... Of Warcraft the Multimedia functions n't have any idea how to get my microphone! Problem while trying to bind keys in World of Warcraft 28, 2020 's Horde Aimo introduces... Of my Khan Aimo does not work in voice chat Hello everyone, now i do have! Roccat Khan Aimo does not support the Roccat mice has suspended his efforts reply Contributor gitmacer May. Should ask Roccat about adding support for it his efforts 27, 2020 while trying to bind keys World. For the Roccat Kone Aimo microphone of my Khan Aimo not working May 27 2020.