The bedroom is unfurnished, but the common room areas will have TV, sofa, dining table etc. Conveniently located in Tombstone, Arizona's historic district. And I listen very well. Nice carpet. Nice pool. Always see the place in person before renting. Within walking distance to Old Town Scottsdale. My roommate is in h... location Rural and ElliotRent 675month including utilities, wifi and biweekly maid - Shared bathThe deposit is one month rent plus $25. Ceiling fan. a huge 4 bedroom house in the subrubs, Roommmatester.com is the best place to find Tombstone Wifi avail. Utilities Included.Other items in room include TV, Cable Box, Microwave, Small Refrigerator, Portable Induction Burner.Laundry Privileges.Pool.Call Diane on Landline only. You would be the only one roommate. Rommatester.com is an online roommate search service that is 100% free to all searching for roommates. This is a 5 bedroom 2 12 bath 2 story home with one bedroom located downstairs and the other 4 located upstairs. Nice pool. Nicely decorated. All Utilities Included-WIFI Available Now (Federal Way), Room for Rent - Near Mall, Bars, and Campus (3132 Hillrise Dr, Las Cruces, NM), per week Room for Rent SOME UTILITIES INCLUDED (Venice). Whether you're searching for 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom apartments, studio apartments or any other rental condos, browsing through Point2 listings has never been easier. Very peaceful and quiet. !✿ (Tracy/Lathrop/Manteca/Stockton), Room for rent🏡 Safe🌞UTILITIES INCLUDED available in Lathrop🍂🌳🍁 (Lathrop/Stockton/Tracy/Manteca), ROOM FOR RENT, RENTO CUARTO. The location is east Acadia, one mile north of Papago park. Guy has room for rent in safe neighborhood 10 minutes from post and 15 minutes from Wal Mart.. internet, cable and utilities are included in the rent..Front yard even has real grass..This is a smoking home and I do have one big dog who is super friendly but doesnt like other dogs so no pets please.Text 520-five5nine-four8nine7. Ceiling fan. Find a Roommate in Tombstone, AZ. No pets. Plus children 12 and under stay free! See all the best 1 bedroom apartments in Tombstone, AZ currently available for rent. Very unique.Price $775month includes heatac, electric, internet, cable TV.Available approx 11151-year lease Deposit $400Great location. I avoid all forms of drama. Thx. Enjoy your Tombstone stay in one of our large, clean rooms featuring free Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, In Room Refrigerators, In-Room Coffee, Air Conditioning and all of our rooms are ground floor and Non-Smoking. View room rentals in Tombstone, Arizona. Interested parties call between 10 a- 9 p. NO texts or emails. Rent Furnished Room for a Senior Woman. Unit is close to a retail shopping center Food, Restaurants, Starbucks, Library and Hospital. Do Not email or Text me, my phone is not a smart phone. Just a block or so away from many of Tombstone's historic attractions. No pets. Seeking open minded, creative type to share our quiet house with in Tombstone. and is near downto ... Room for rent in August 2018. Short term temporary is OK. Hardwood flooring all throughout the apartment. Rooms For Rent in Tombstone on YP.com. We couldn't find anything near this location. It will be available in December, and I am flexible on starting date. Walk-in closet, private bathroom, beautiful house (Scottsdale), Huge suite in new house (Glendale and I -17), Master bedroom available in 2 bed 2 bath apartment located near the 60 (Mesa), Private room with private bath ASU Tempe (Tempe), Room for rent in Condo (E. Arcadia 52nd St.), Private room with attached bathroom (Tempe), Room for rent (utilities included) (Southern priest), NE Phoenix PV area Utilities, wifi included (Stoney Mountain Foothills). No hard drugs. Single male only. Rooms for Rent Looking for a place to rent in Tombstone I'm looking for a place to rent in Tombstone Az for myself, my son and my boyfriend and our little Chihuahua, somewhere in the price range of $450-$650 a month.We have income coming in from my boyfriend's job and would like to stay in Tombstone due to his job being here. Pr... South Scottsdale Small Private Studio for Rent $775.Great for 1-person. Share 3 bedroom2 bath house with single professional female. Community Pool.Location Location LocationNorth Tempe 1BR 1bath Private entrance. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Nice carpet. Kitchen is remodeled. Something I want to try. 3 bdrm, 2 bath manufactured home, 1,800 sq ft, large kitchen, living area. The room is 12x12. The remaining 25 is non-refundable.Available ASAP1.How many bedrooms and bathrooms in the house How many people are expected to live in the houseits a 7bed 2 bath house. THE LARIAN MOTEL IN HISTORIC TOMBSTONE ARIZONA OFFERS THE BEST VALUE AND CLEANEST ROOMS OF ANY HOTEL or MOTEL IN SOUTHERN ARIZONA, Reasonable Rates - 3 Hours from Phoenix - 1 Hour from Tucson - Children stay free (12 and under), baby crib is available - Large, Clean Rooms - 95 Channel Satellite Television - In Room Refrigerators - Microwave Available - Professionally cleaned linens - Free In-Room Coffee - Newly Remodeled - All Rooms are Non-Smoking - All Ground Floor Rooms - Nearby Dining & Saloons - Air Conditioning - In-Room Phones - Cable TV - Free Wi-Fi Internet access - Queen & King size beds - Family Size Rooms available (2 Queen beds plus a rollaway bed with linens for and additional $10) - $20 Non-Refundable Pet Fee - Clean and private bathrooms. The master bedroom is available. Furnished or unfurnished room available in a nice house. Very peaceful and quiet. And we both are very clean people. We have a cat and 3 small, well behaved dogs, who want nothing more than another human to love. Looking for a female roommate for a private bedroom with an attached bathroom in a 2B2B apartment. $400/mo, 20000ft² - HISTORIC TOMBSTONE ARIZONA 1922 HIGH SCHOOL~ $2,200,000.00. Plus children 12 and under stay free! We are looking for one more roommate young professional or grad student to take a 12x14 bedroom with private bathroom. Good afternoon I have a bedroom available for rent. Cozy room available to rent in a nice safe Lathrop community. Very nice mature man, never an unpleasant attitude. Didn't find what you were looking for? No pets please. I usually watch movies on my laptop. Read what other travelers have to say about the Larian Motel at TripAdvisor! Overview of apartments for rent in Tombstone, AZ Your dream rental apartment in Tombstone, AZ, is just a few clicks away on Point2. Beautiful view of Dragoon mountains, 26 trees on property. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported The room has its own massive walk-in closet and private, connected bathroom.It is a stoplight away from the 101, down the street from ASU Skysong, and a few minutes away from ASU, SCC, Old Town and Mill Ave.We are looking for a student or young professional in their 20s. I'm low-profile most of the time. Please message me if you or anyone you may know is looking for a room to rent and if you have any questions or need more details. Room is in a comfortable shared home in a HOA gated community in Northwest Phoenix with easy access to the I17 and 101 freeways. If you are politically extreme either left, or right, this will not be a good fit for you. You get your own room and bathroom. Want to see more? I was a long distance truck driver until 3 weeks ago after giving 30 days notice. Bedroom comes with private bathroom and two closets. Unfurnished room. Bright Tombstone, One BR, One BA for rent, Tombstone, Studio, One BA for rent. Clean quiet and humble. Chandler Home. Rent is $650 includes all utilities $225monthly HOA, electric, water, gas, internet. If you're an early to bed early to rise kind of person this may not be the place for you. Only one roommate to live with. Each Apartments.com listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans and more. Rooms for rent in Tombstone AZ Cats allowed Cheap Children friendly For couples Dogs allowed Ensuite (or own bathroom) For females Furnished LGBT+ or Gay For males Pets allowed Private 40+ years welcome Shared Single Students welcome. From a trendy NY Style Loft in downtown to I plan to enter Nursing School next semester. Green belt is within biking, running or walking distance. The rent is $680 a month, and it includes everything but electricity $30-$70 a month each and WiFi $50 a month each. townhouses in Tombstone. Description, Monument Ridge Apartments (5205 E Cortland Blvd Flagstaff, AZ), FURNISHED ROOM in a 3 Bedroom, 2 bath House w Pool-Util Included (South Scottsdale), Great location Close to Oldtown (Scottsdale), North Tempe Small Private Studio for Rent $775 (South Scottsdale North Tempe), Furnished room w private bathroom for rent (Sierra vista), $750mo HUGE 12x14 room w private bath in 4bd3ba house 2mi from uofa (Tucson), Room Available Dec 1st (Central Scottsdale) (Central Scottsdale), Furnished Room and Private Bath, Male Only, Quiet Gilbert Area (Gilbert), Room for rent.