Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend 15W-40, Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 5W-40 will also be reformulated to meet CK-4 specifications. To contact the forum owner hit the Contact Us link. over here in nicaragua i havent seen rotella in t4 only rotella t1. http://www.evergreenamerica.com/ind...lem-injector-issues-and-power-loss-solutions/. Specifically the Volvo T-13 oxidation test, and some similar API CK-4 tests. Delvac 1300 is now listed as a 'synthetic blend' - not because of a formula change, but a marketing lingo change....It has the approvals - and it certainly has the track record of great performance. Shell Rotella T4 products will maintain their white bottle, Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend products will maintain their silver color and Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic products will continue in blue bottles. Next week marks a year of ownership and I've put on 9500 miles is all. For a 2017 on-highway vehicle; check with the manufacturer before changing the oil for the first time. To rate the effectiveness or lubricity of this oil, the detergents it contains, etc. Synthetic doesn't break down as easy or as soon. VISGRADES. TheDieselStop.Com Moderator & Former Photo Editor Had a May '02 F350 7.3L SC Lariat 4x4 Auto. Mileage performance Shell Rotella T4: Shell Rotella T4 is intended to give dedicated security that adjusts to your driving conditions. This oil is JASO MA rated for wet clutches. For comments or questions about this Web site contact: curbain@urbaincomm.com. Being a 5W-40 this oil starts easier in cold weather than petro oils. Total: 610 (members: 27, guests: 447, robots: 136), 4th Gen : 2009 - 2018 & 2019 - 2020 Classic, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005CHT4W6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_aZQCybNEPXDPE, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Compatibility with exhaust emanations control frameworks 2. This is an excellent product. As always, ensure this oil is appropriate for your car before adding it to the engine. Shell Rotella ® T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 is designed to provide hardworking protection that adapts to your driving conditions. That's pretty gutsy I'd be scared to run that long. are beyond my capabilities. She now has 326k miles & still running with T6! This Shell Rotella T6 5w-40 Synthetic engine oil is both a quality product and very affordable for 4-stroke motorcycles which use 10w-40 conventional engine oil. High ZDDP extends the life of engines that have high pressure sliding surfaces, which is more common in high compression engines. I have used mobile 1 turbo diesel since new. Test... what approvals has that Delvac (or CAT re label) lost ? Engine is quieter, runs smoother, and stays cooler. Change it every 6 months regardless of miles as per the manual. https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/lone-star-powerstrokes/, 94-98 7.3L General Powerstroke Discussion, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. With millions of miles of real world testing, Shell Rotella ® T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 uses a proprietary formula exclusive to Shell. I sold my 2001 F250 7.3L PSD to my sons best friend 18 months ago with 298k miles on her 1/2 her life running Rotella T6 5W-40! I used it in my '06 5.9 Liter Dodge Cummins turbo diesel truck. Shell Rotella bottles will be available in one-gallon and quart sizes. Selecting the right oil is easySelecting the proper Shell Rotella engine oil for a truck or equipment will be easy, Shell sources report. The oil change place I go always charged the same for either delvac or rotella bottled oil so I have always picked rotella just because. This Shell Rotella T6 5w-40 Synthetic engine oil is both a quality product and very affordable for 4-stroke motorcycles which use 10w-40 conventional engine oil. I have been using it in my Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT for some time with zero oil consumption, and on my oil pressure gauge it registers according to the Kawasaki shop manual spec regarding pressure. There are now 1,000,000,000,000 threads about oil that all answer these types of questions but I will answer it. That's kinda funny because that's all you have given us. It is designed for improved fuel economy vs. Rotella CK-4 oils while offering equivalent wear protection to CK-4 products. use only this motor oil for our F250, great product, highly recommended and great price - thank you, Mercedes strongly suggests Mobil 1 and having a diesel the 5w-40 turbo diesel lubricant in my SUV is just one more thing NOT to worry about " THAT's A GOOD THING" :).