Highest price. (Claris +2, Sakura +2), I’ll have to punish you! Will usually ship within 10 business days of receiving cleared payment. (Hatsuho -1), The thief escaped with a rope. (Sakura -2), That’s right. The Sakura Wars price is $60 for the physical launch edition and Digital Standard Edition (Rs. Price Stats. We're here to lessen the load!On this page, we'll go over all the dialogue options you'll be confronted with as you progress through the main Sakura Wars story. (Sakura +2), You need to grow into the role. Press "Notify when price drops" button to track Sakura Wars price or check other PS4 deals and discounts by pressing "Discounts" button, Genre: (Sakura +2, Sakura +3), Anastasia should take the lead. The Imperial Combat Revue takes the stage as Tokyo’s defense force against a demon threat in this extravagant adventure. (Anastasia -1, Claris -1), Did Claris do something to you? (Sumire +1), Don’t select any of the choices. (Claris +2), Maybe a date would help you relax. Enjoy Sakura Wars to the fullest with a collection of DLC that includes tribute costumes and BGM, beachy swimsuit costumes, and an array of adorable accessories. The Digital Deluxe Edition is $70 (Rs. Item. (Hatsuho +2), Don’t select any of the choices. Lowest PS+ price-- This amount is subject to change until you make payment. The 2019/2020 reboot of Sakura Wars is a game that's full of choice, as the above might very well make clear - so we figured it'd make a lot of sense to have a full guide to the choice-based components of the game. (Hatsuho -1), Someday you’ll be the star attraction! PS Deals website is personalized based on your regions and platforms settings - everytime you come back. Sakura Wars for PS4 is finally available the world over on disc and as a digital download via the PS Store. (Sakura -1), You’re the best choice. New Sakura Wars Shanghai Combat Revue Dynamic Theme. (Hatsuho -2, Claris -2, Azami -2), Target Yaksha! (Claris +2), There’s something I want to discuss… (Claris +2), Don’t select any of the choices. (Claris +2, Claris -1), Witness the power of the Mugen! ), It does sound a bit far-fetched. We’ll start with Hatsuho, then Claris, & then Sakura for this.). Get Sakura Wars™, Action,Adventure,Role Playing Game (RPG) game for PS4 console from the official PlayStation website. Sakura Wars - PlayStation 4. Action / Role playing games / Adventure, We use affiliate links. Sakura Wars is a cross-genre video game developed and published by Sega for the PlayStation 4. New Sakura Wars Swimwear Set. Subscribe and receive emails when price drops for exact game/add-on. is in original shrink wrap (if applicable). Also included are the bonus Neko Ears Bundle and Imperial Combat Revue PS4 Dynamic Theme. (Hatsuho +3, Claris +3, Azami +3, Sakura +3), Don’t worry, Sumire will be fine! (Sakura -1), Don’t settle for this, though. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Press "Notify when price drops" button to track Sakura Wars price or check other PS4 deals and discounts by pressing "Discounts" button . After receiving the item, contact seller within. (Hatsuho -1, Anastasia-1), We can just raise the white flag. See how a store is chosen for you. (Sakura +2, Sakura -1), It’s one promise I’ll never break. (Sakura +3, Hatsuho +3, Anastasia +3, Claris +3, Azami +3), Medium intensity. PS4. Nei panni del nuovo capitano Kamiyama, sta a te cambiare le cose. (Reiji +1, Anastasia +2, Sakura +2), Flower Division, move out! (Sakura +2), You and Hatsuho really are close. (Hiromi -1, Azami -1), Don’t select any of the choices. (Azami -1), You gotta boost ninja awareness. Voir les détails, Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE. 582 on India PS Store, Legacy of Love Bundle – $9.99 on US PS Store, Rs. Choose your PlayStation console and region in the top menu, Use search or go to the 'Explore' section to find any game you'd like to buy cheaper, Press the 'Notify when price drops' button on the game page to receive free notification when the deal comes up. (Hatsuho -1, Sakura -1), Don’t select any of the choices. After correctly answering all the Investigation questions & choosing the rightmost character as the culprit: (Xiaolong +1). (Claris -1), I’ll ask someone who might know. The gameplay combines overlapping action role-playing, dating sim and visual novel elements. PS4. PS4. (Sakura +1), Let’s sell the theater! Letting the timer run out without choosing a Peanut platform. (Azami -1, Sakura -1, Hatsuho -1, Claris -1), Target Anastasia! (Azami -1), Don’t select any of the choices. (Anastasia -1), So you’re just tossing me aside, huh? (Sakura +2, Anastasia +2), Their captain’s pretty cute. Also check all currently available deals in 'Discounts' section and don't forget to download PS Deals iOS app. Note: This does not include any applicable custom duties. Excludes: China, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Russian Federation, Uzbekistan, Kuwait, Oman, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Czech Republic. Now sit back and relax - we will notify you by email when the game's price in the official PlayStation Store drops. (Sakura +2), I could’ve taken down Yaksha. (Sakura -1), I’m sorry. (Sakura +2), I’ll never forget what you said. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Restrictions apply. (Sakura +2), Sakura and I will save our world. We only accept PayPal payments.Please pay within 5 days after auction is finished. On this page, we cover the story and dialogue choices that  build trust throughout the main story, but don't forget to check out the other components of our walkthrough and guide for a complete view of the rest of the game: When you're making dialogue choices throughout your journey, you'll know you've answered correctly by the distinct sound jingles that play on whether a character liked or disliked how you responded. See our price match guarantee. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.