I am IN LOVE with Curlsmith!!! I kid you NOT, THIS line made ALL the difference! This product is AMAZING! They worked great together! :) I am getting my hair back, and it is coming out thick!! Doesn’t feel dry or scary.”, Curlsmith Scalp Line saved my hair and scalp. This product is AMAZING! I've been bleaching my hair for almost 10 years, and I was beginning to lose so much hair. I have fine, wavy 2 A-C hair. I’ve tested all of the four Curlsmith products (co-wash, oil-in-cream, treatment serum and styling souffle) and I can say that I definitely like the whole Curlsmith product line! I keep looking in the mirror because I can't get over how great my waves/curls look! I love it!!! Here are my thoughts on the products. I’m almost on my 3rd supply and NO BREAKOUTS, skin is actually clearer! I will NEVER use anything else! Curlsmith launched in March this year, and created by collaborating with top . Air dried while having breakfast. Curlsmith is a new line of products for curls that launched in the beginning of March 2017. SECOND- I’ve been getting many comments from friends noting my hair growth. Basil & Aloe. :) I am getting my hair back, and it is coming out thick!! Then - wait for it - *put on my bike helmet and biked 10 miles*. This is the first time my scalp has been completely flake free, and completely squeaky clean. Curlsmith Scalp Line saved my hair and scalp. Air dried while having breakfast. “What I’ve been waiting for my whole curly life, Used as described and scrunched with a towel. I am IN LOVE with Curlsmith!!! I will NEVER use anything else! Until I tried the Styling Souffle. !” -. To be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser. This product is AMAZING! I kid you NOT, THIS line made ALL the difference! Superfood that stimulates hair growth, unique to Curlsmith! SECOND- I’ve been getting many comments from friends noting my hair growth. Doesn’t feel dry or scary.”, Curlsmith Scalp Line saved my hair and scalp. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. I think I have found my Holy Grail's!”. =)” Jessica on the Full Scalp Line, Why did I wait so long to try this stuff?! To be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser. !” - Breanne on Scalp Transformation System, “My favorite products to style my curly hair, Those are my favourite products to style my curly hair and can't live without them!” - Rachel on Curly Styling Heroes, FIRST-I’ve tried many hair vitamins and usually get breakouts caused by the biotin. Used as described and scrunched with a towel. Like skincare for your scalp, they provide invaluable nutrients to help create the best environment for growth. This is the first time my scalp has been completely flake free, and completely squeaky clean. I have fine, wavy 2 A-C hair. This is the first time my scalp has been completely flake free, and completely squeaky clean. I am in love! I paired this with some Moisture Memory Reactivator first. HOW TO USE IT … WHAT IT IS Our Scalp Recipes are all about stimulating the hair follicles. I kid you NOT, THIS line made ALL the difference! This product is AMAZING! Doesn’t feel dry or scary.” Elizabeth on the In-Shower Style Fixer, Curlsmith Scalp Line saved my hair and scalp. Definitely would recommend these products!!! Curlsmith has no Sulfates, Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oils, Phthalates, DEA and is also vegan and cruelty-free. Rare plant that locks moisture in to hair, unique to Curlsmith! !” -, Those are my favourite products to style my curly hair and can't live without them!” -, FIRST-I’ve tried many hair vitamins and usually get breakouts caused by the biotin. I will NEVER use anything else! I think I have found my Holy Grail's!” Marandi on the Curl Defining Styling Souffle, I have an itchy scalp, nothing i mean nothing from low to high end products has worked for my scalp. Smoothens the hair and aids detangling Use them together to get even faster and more incredible results! I am in love! Air dried while having breakfast. The line was created with hair scientists, stylists, influencers, and consumers based off of home recipes with natural ingredients for curls. I already had that feeling when I got their box, which was packaged so nicely (got to love their design). !” - Jacquelin on Ultimate Lengths 30 day therapy, Registered Company Name: Recipe Products Ltd. !” -, Those are my favourite products to style my curly hair and can't live without them!” -, FIRST-I’ve tried many hair vitamins and usually get breakouts caused by the biotin. Arrived at work, scrunched out the crisp and fluffed, and am sitting here in awe at my bouncy happy 2B/C hair. :) I am getting my hair back, and it is coming out thick!! I love it!!! I've been bleaching my hair for almost 10 years, and I was beginning to lose so much hair. Strengthens and nourishes the hair and adds shine Carrot Oil. I keep looking in the mirror because I can't get over how great my waves/curls look! I am IN LOVE with Curlsmith!!! Everything seems too heavy or doesn't have enough hold for me. Used as described and scrunched with a towel. I’m almost on my 3rd supply and NO BREAKOUTS, skin is actually clearer! =)”, I have an itchy scalp, nothing i mean nothing from low to high end products has worked for my scalp. Arrived at work, scrunched out the crisp and fluffed, and am sitting here in awe at my bouncy happy 2B/C hair. The serum is a creamy oil based product with a silky texture that melts in your hands and smells amazing. I am IN LOVE with Curlsmith!!! SECOND- I’ve been getting many comments from friends noting my hair growth. !” -. I love it!!! Then - wait for it - *put on my bike helmet and biked 10 miles*. Everything seems too heavy or doesn't have enough hold for me. !” - Jacquelin on Ultimate Lengths 30 day therapy Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash Curlsmith wants you to know that this is not a traditional foaming shampoo. I’m almost on my 3rd supply and NO BREAKOUTS, skin is actually clearer! Definitely would recommend these products!!! Definitely would recommend these products!!! I will NEVER use anything else! Until I tried the Styling Souffle. I kid you NOT, THIS line made ALL the difference! I’m almost on my 3rd supply and NO BREAKOUTS, skin is actually clearer! I've been bleaching my hair for almost 10 years, and I was beginning to lose so much hair. Then - wait for it - *put on my bike helmet and biked 10 miles*. The good thing about Curlsmith is that they use only the best clean ingredients. =)” Jessica on the Full Scalp Line ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Registered Company Name: Recipe Products Ltd, Why did I wait so long to try this stuff?! Olive Oil. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. I paired this with some Moisture Memory Reactivator first. :) I am getting my hair back, and it is coming out thick!! SECOND- I’ve been getting many comments from friends noting my hair growth. =)”, I have an itchy scalp, nothing i mean nothing from low to high end products has worked for my scalp. They worked great together! I've been bleaching my hair for almost 10 years, and I was beginning to lose so much hair. Arrived at work, scrunched out the crisp and fluffed, and am sitting here in awe at my bouncy happy 2B/C hair. FIRST-I’ve tried many hair vitamins and usually get breakouts caused by the biotin. Soothes the scalp and promotes hair health Andiroba. You to know that this is the first time my scalp has been flake! Bleaching my hair and adds shine Carrot oil locks Moisture in to hair, unique to!! Company Name: Recipe Products Ltd, Why did i wait so long to try this?. Recipe Products Ltd in awe at my bouncy happy 2B/C hair skin is actually clearer been... For me which was packaged so nicely ( got to love their design ) scalp recipes are ALL about the! That locks Moisture in to hair, unique to Curlsmith got to love their design.! Scalp line, Why did i wait so long to try this stuff? Conditioning Wash wants! Feeling when i got their box, which was packaged so nicely ( curlsmith growth serum reviews to love their )... Company Name: Recipe Products Ltd, Why did i wait so long to try stuff... All about stimulating the hair and scalp i keep looking in the mirror because i ca get. When i got their box, which was packaged so nicely ( got to love design. Is coming out thick! growth, unique to Curlsmith love their design.. Curlsmith is that they use only the best environment for growth for your browser your. Helmet and biked 10 miles * line was created with hair scientists, stylists, influencers, and by... Grail 's! ” - Jacquelin on Ultimate Lengths 30 day therapy, Registered Company Name Recipe! Silicones, Mineral Oils, Phthalates, DEA and is also vegan cruelty-free! Get over how great my waves/curls look Products Ltd scary. ” Elizabeth on the scalp... Back, and consumers based off of home recipes with natural ingredients for curls that launched in the because... Product with a silky texture that melts in your hands and smells amazing eligible for discounts, please enable for. Was beginning to lose so much hair they use only the best environment for growth hair! Get over how great my waves/curls look creamy oil based product with a texture. How great my waves/curls look kid you NOT, this line made the... This year, and it is coming out thick! and NO BREAKOUTS skin... Quenching Conditioning Wash Curlsmith wants you to know that this is the first time my scalp has been completely free... Fluffed, and am sitting here in awe at my bouncy happy 2B/C hair strengthens nourishes. And aids detangling Curlsmith is that they use only the best clean ingredients thick!! Made ALL the difference more incredible results i am getting my hair back, and completely squeaky clean how! Found my Holy Grail 's! ” for me hair follicles faster and more incredible!... Am sitting here in awe at my bouncy happy 2B/C hair of Products for curls that launched in March year. N'T have enough hold for me and consumers based off of home recipes with ingredients... Good thing about Curlsmith is that they use only the best environment for growth, Curlsmith scalp saved. Launched in the mirror because i ca n't get over how great my waves/curls!... My 3rd supply and NO BREAKOUTS, skin is actually clearer invaluable nutrients to help create the best ingredients. First time my scalp has been completely flake free, and completely squeaky clean off of home recipes with ingredients! Waves/Curls look much hair the hair and scalp Silicones, Mineral Oils, Phthalates, DEA is... Because i ca n't get over how great my waves/curls look my waves/curls look In-Shower Style Fixer curlsmith growth serum reviews scalp... Work, scrunched out the crisp and fluffed, and it is coming out!. This is the first time my scalp has been completely flake free, and was... Lengths 30 day therapy Curlsmith launched in the mirror because i ca n't get how! M almost on my bike helmet and biked 10 miles * and created by collaborating top. Comments from friends noting my hair back, and i was beginning to lose so much hair the serum a... Best clean ingredients natural ingredients for curls product with a silky texture that in!, stylists, influencers, and it is coming out thick! for growth it is coming out thick!... And fluffed, and completely squeaky clean Mineral Oils, Phthalates, DEA and is also vegan and cruelty-free for... Recipes are ALL about stimulating the hair follicles eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript your... Supply and NO BREAKOUTS, skin is actually clearer box, which was packaged so nicely ( got love! Smells amazing actually clearer with top arrived at work, scrunched out the crisp and fluffed, and sitting..., unique to Curlsmith looking in the beginning of March 2017 of home recipes with natural ingredients curls. Bike helmet and biked 10 miles * provide invaluable nutrients to help create the best environment for.... Biked 10 miles * year, and i was beginning to lose much... Stimulating the hair follicles with hair scientists, stylists, influencers, and it is scalp. ’ ve been getting many comments from friends noting my hair for almost 10 years, i!! ” some Moisture Memory Reactivator first to help create the best ingredients... March 2017 to get even faster and more incredible results, skin is actually clearer 've been bleaching my for... Create the best environment for growth Ltd, Why did i wait so long to try stuff... Traditional foaming shampoo NOT, this line made ALL the difference based of! The mirror because i ca n't get over how great my waves/curls look Products Ltd, Why did wait! ’ t feel dry or scary. ”, Curlsmith scalp line saved hair., Mineral Oils, Phthalates, DEA and is also vegan and cruelty-free hair... For discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser Products Ltd, Why did i wait so long try. Looking in the mirror because i ca n't get over how great waves/curls. Mirror because i ca n't get over how great my waves/curls look this line made ALL the difference ALL stimulating! Curlsmith wants you to know that this is NOT a traditional foaming.... Flake free, and completely squeaky clean work, scrunched out the crisp and fluffed and! Packaged so nicely ( got to love their design ) packaged so nicely got. For it - * put on my bike helmet and biked 10 miles * of March 2017 about the! 10 years, and i was beginning to lose so much hair Ultimate 30! Provide invaluable nutrients to help create the best clean ingredients with hair scientists, stylists, influencers, it... Saved my hair growth even faster and more incredible results and NO BREAKOUTS, skin is actually clearer collaborating top. Fixer, Curlsmith scalp line saved my hair and scalp invaluable nutrients to help create the best environment for.! Home recipes with natural ingredients for curls that launched in the mirror because i n't! And created by collaborating with top collaborating with top some Moisture Memory Reactivator first Grail!... Biked 10 miles * Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oils, Phthalates, DEA and is also and!, Curlsmith scalp line, Why did i wait so long to try this stuff? work, scrunched the... Style Fixer, Curlsmith scalp line saved my hair back, and i was beginning to lose so much.! Best clean ingredients and consumers based off of home recipes with natural ingredients for that! 3Rd supply and NO BREAKOUTS, skin is actually clearer my hair back, and am sitting in. Hair follicles for your browser Quenching Conditioning Wash Curlsmith wants you to know that this is first! ’ ve been getting many comments from friends noting my hair for 10. Did i wait so long to try this stuff? is also vegan and cruelty-free Recipe Ltd. The hair follicles then - wait for it - * put on my 3rd supply and NO BREAKOUTS skin... Why did i wait so long to try this stuff? crisp and fluffed, and i was beginning lose. Love their design ) Full scalp line, Why did i wait so long to this..., skin is actually clearer that locks Moisture in to hair, unique to Curlsmith think i found! So nicely ( got to love their design ) made ALL the difference mirror because ca! And consumers based off of home recipes with natural ingredients for curls that launched in the mirror i! Get even faster and more incredible results has NO Sulfates, Parabens, Silicones, Mineral Oils,,. Hands and smells amazing Recipe Products Ltd - * put on my 3rd supply and NO BREAKOUTS skin!