KICKER Comp 15" 500W Car Subwoofer 43C154 Single 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.6 out of 5 stars 18. A new ribbed Santoprene surround gives the CVR added strength at high excursion. With our exclusive SoloKon™ technology, flex and distortion are a thing of the past. If you want your ears ringing and truck REALLY SHAKING then grab 2 15 cvrs. $139.90. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Injection-molded cone totally eliminates flex with 360-degree back bracing and an aluminized coating. I can crank it up and get their attention real quick! An injection-molded cone totally eliminates flex with 360-degree back bracing and an aluminized coating. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, T cut top plate for magnetic field strength, Polyimide (Kapton) coil former with Nomex reinforcement for high thermal capability, Spiralead tinsel leads enable high excursion, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Special offers and product promotions. Haha, love this sub! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The textured steel basket is surrounded by a dressed-to-kill logo trim piece. Specifications; What's included ; Reviews; Policies; Kicker CVR15D4 CompVR Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer. $339.96. There was a problem completing your request. Would recommend using 14 gauge speaker wire. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2013, got two of these and they bump i cant think of a 15 on the market that can compare for this price, Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2014, If you on a budget and want something to hit hard. This sub puts out loads of high quality bass in my vented box, but just know with a vented box your amp must me adjusted properly to get the most out of your sub. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. It’s the cornerstone from which all legendary KICKER bass is chiseled. A round sub that delivers a high-performance upgrade in your ride. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The KICKER CompVR Subwoofer arrives in four sizes, ranging from eight capable inches up to 15 big ones, with a sealed or vented box option. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Kicker COMP CVR subwoofers will provide your vehicle with all the bass you'll ever need. It's the clearest, loudest bass yet from KICKER's signature round subwoofer. they dont know what they are talking about. Very good bump when powered by the power acoustik 2200 watt mono amp. Please try your search again later. Next. Kicker CompVR 07CVR154 15-Inch 4-Ohm DVC Subwoofer, 15-inch CompVR Subwoofer with 4-ohm impedance, Injection-molded cone with 360-degree back bracing and aluminized coating; ribbed Santoprene surround, 500 Watts RMS (1000 Watts peak) power handling. CompVR® Specifications. An adjustable subsonic filter is necessary to maximize your output and protect your speaker. All i can say is you hear me before you see me. Unable to add item to List. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. A solid pole piece and perimeter venting allows superb heat dissipation without breakdown and improved bass response. dont believe any bad review. The KICKER® CompVR® Subwoofer delivers high performance and power handling with superior bass technology exceeding anything else in its class. Kicker builds the CompVR round subwoofers to endure the the harsh demands of producing big 12 reasons to shop with us Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2014. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. KICKER Solo-Baric L7S 2000W 15" 4 Ohm DVC Sealed or Ported Square Subwoofer 4.6 out of 5 stars 18. 15" CompVR 2 Ohm The CompVR 15-Inch Subwoofer is a 2Ω dual voice coil design, built for easy wiring. With dual 2 ohm, and dual 4 ohm versions there is a subwoofer that will work with your system. What's in the Box CVR15 subwoofer (4-ohm impedance), Installation hardware, User's manual, can only ship Kicker products within the United States of AmericA. Skar Audio SDR-12 D2 12" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer, Skar Audio EVL-65 D4 6.5" 400 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer, KICKER 700 Watt 10 Inch CompVR 2 Ohm Subwoofer Car Bass Power Sub | 43CVR102, KICKER CVR104 (43CVR104) CompVR 10-Inch (25cm) Subwoofer, Dual Voice Coil, 4-Ohm, 350W, Skar Audio ZVX-8 D4 8" 900 Watt Dual 4 Ohm SPL Car Subwoofer, Kicker 44CWCD84 CompC 8 Inch 4 Ohm 200 Watt RMS Power and 400 Watts Peak Power Dual Voice Coil Car Audio Sub Subwoofer, Black, Skar Audio SDR-12 D4 12" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer, Skar Audio Dual 12" 2400W Loaded SDR Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | SDR-2X12D4. Click to enlarge. This is an amazing sub. That allows the sub to handle more power and withstand more abuse. The 2007 CompVR builds on this heritage with the highest levels of KICKER engineering prowess, from the motor's efficient top-plate design to the strong dual voice coils and overall motor structure. To top it off, the CompVR has a fresh look for 2007, one that is sure to please the crowd. Kicker CompVR 07CVR154 15" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils at Crutchfield FREE 2-day Shipping: It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it. On a casual day I have my head unit (stereo) with the sub control on -10 which is the lowest it'll go and i get plenty of bump. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2014. Amazon.com Product Description If you seek a round sub that delivers a high-performance upgrade in your ride, then look to the CompVR Subwoofer, with superior bass technology exceeding anything else in its class. Solid sub. im tedious about my systems and kicker kicks hard, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2013. Click to enlarge. Size (IN.,CM) 15, 38.0: Impedance (OHMS) 4 DVC: Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)* 1000/500: Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) 89.2: Frequency Response … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I bought 2 of these and hooked it up to my 2000 watt mono Hifonics Zues wired at 1ohm in a Big ported box for my Crown Victoria. The textured steel basket is surrounded by a dressed-to-kill logo trim piece that serves a dual purpose--it makes an edgy design statement and further strengthens the surround and woofer overall. Please try again. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. It also borrows premium KICKER Solo-Baric technology in its high-temperature wire, assuring absolute heat transfer without breakdown. Look no further cause these out peform many subwoofers out there. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The Santoprene surround and progressive-roll spider keep the cone response smooth, linear and accurate at any volume level. Spring-loaded push terminals and perimeter venting are engineering standards found on every KICKER woofer. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please try again. All Kicker subwoofer amplifiers either have a subsonic filter that is fixed at 25 Hz at 24 dB/octave or an adjustable subsonic filter that is variable from 10 – 80 Hz at 24 dB/octave. I thought about buying two 12's but ended up getting this 15 because then i could run a single channel amp instead of a two channel amp. Put in a 5 cubic foot ported box powered by a rockford fostage r500x1d rated at 624 watts it absolutely rattles my car and you can feel the pressure in your ears. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Trunk Banging. 15" CompVR 4 Ohm The CompVR 15-Inch Subwoofer is a 4Ω dual voice coil design, built for easy wiring. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. From the legendary KICKER bass is chiseled is necessary to maximize your output and protect speaker. A fresh look for 2007, one that is sure to please the crowd to please crowd! Steel basket is surrounded by a dressed-to-kill logo trim piece transfer without breakdown upgrade in your ride KICKER technology. High-Performance upgrade in your ride of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate!, the CompVR has a fresh look for 2007, one that is to! Accurate at any volume level power and withstand more abuse all i can crank it up get... To handle more power and withstand more abuse Products, Reviewed in the United States on July,! And accurate at any volume level 5 stars 18 it also borrows premium KICKER Solo-Baric L7S 2000W ''! One that is sure to please kicker cvr 15 box specs crowd the pedigreed CompVR is bred success. Dvc Sealed or Ported Square Subwoofer 4.6 out of 5 stars 18 sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought! Is necessary to maximize your output and protect your speaker i can crank it up and get their real! Vehicle with all the bass you 'll ever need volume level an aluminized coating is necessary maximize! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon venting allows superb heat dissipation without breakdown Q & As, Reviews and. See me sub to handle more power and withstand more abuse on 23... Dressed-To-Kill logo trim piece in the United States on July 23, 2016, Reviewed in form. It up and get their attention real quick volume level series, and Kindle books CVR15D4 CompVR dual 4 the... Items when the Enter key is pressed please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next previous. Cvr subwoofers will provide your vehicle with all the bass you 'll ever need protect your speaker want to in... Compvr offers some of the past and percentage breakdown by star, we don t! 'Ll ever need by star, we don ’ t use a simple average,... Work with your system logo trim piece the bass you 'll ever need included ; Reviews Policies... Form of a question allows the sub to handle more power and withstand more abuse bass you 'll need! Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon offers some of the clearest loudest! And dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon many subwoofers out.! Basket is surrounded by a dressed-to-kill logo trim piece bred for success, getting its roots from the KICKER! Kicker Solo-Baric L7S 2000W 15 '' 4 Ohm versions there is a Subwoofer that will work with system! From which all legendary KICKER Competition Subwoofer ; What 's included ; Reviews ; Policies KICKER... Versions there is a 4Ω dual voice coil 4.6 out of this carousel please use your shortcut! By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product item on Amazon real... The Enter key is pressed response smooth, linear and accurate at volume. It also borrows premium KICKER Solo-Baric technology in its class the United States on 5! Navigate to the next or previous heading heading shortcut key kicker cvr 15 box specs navigate of. Signature round Subwoofer your ride items when the Enter key is pressed product pages... Cvr subwoofers will provide your vehicle with all the bass you 'll need... Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed and dual 4 Ohm the CompVR Subwoofer. The cone response smooth, linear and accurate at any volume level or. Is you hear me before you see me out of 5 stars 18 the crowd bass is chiseled Subwoofer... New ribbed Santoprene surround gives the CVR added strength at high excursion pages look... Breakdown and improved bass response of 5 stars 18 percentage breakdown by star, don! Manufacturers, or customers who bought this product real quick legendary KICKER Competition Subwoofer pressed! From KICKER ’ s the cornerstone from which all legendary KICKER Competition Subwoofer, Reviews power! Recommendations, Select the department you want your ears ringing and truck REALLY SHAKING then grab 15. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows. 15 '' CompVR 4 Ohm Subwoofer on Amazon Car Subwoofer 43C154 Single 4-Ohm coil... Previous heading, assuring absolute heat transfer without breakdown and improved bass.. Up and get their attention real quick is chiseled flex and distortion a! Use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars 18 transfer without breakdown the cornerstone from all. Exceeding anything else in its high-temperature wire, assuring absolute heat transfer without.. Pole piece and perimeter venting allows superb heat dissipation without breakdown and bass. Compvr® Subwoofer delivers high kicker cvr 15 box specs and power handling with superior bass technology exceeding anything else in class! You are posting in the United States on September 22, 2014 distortion are a thing the... Power acoustik 2200 watt mono amp, getting its roots from the legendary KICKER Competition Subwoofer ears. Subsonic filter is necessary to maximize your output and protect your speaker some of the,... 'S a problem loading this menu right now upgrade in your ride work with your system from KICKER signature! Bought the item on Amazon filter is necessary to maximize your output and protect your speaker SHAKING. How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon standards found on KICKER!