I microfoni Centraverse Installed Sound di Shure offrono un audio affidabile di alta qualità a prescindere dall’applicazione. Most Motiv microphones can be used with a Mac or PC. Back in the 50’s that was one of Shure’s most popular all-round microphones, and is now seen as a design classic. This page works best with JavaScript. No drivers are required. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2020. Nacional, DIR Sistema digitale di distribuzione dell’audio a infrarossi, Tori Kelly selects winner of Shure's 'Off the beaten Track' Contest, Shure Showcases Microflex® Complete Conferencing System, Shueru to open Office in Downtown Chicago, Shure Highlights Axient® Digital Wireless System, SHURE NETWORK AUDIO ENCRYPTION ENHANCES SECURITY. Tocca i semplici comandi sul pannello frontale e ti basta l’intuitiva app per ottenere i migliori take, ovunque. For both home recordings, aspiring and professional vocalists, this mic is highly recommended. Alternative per ogni applicazione. ShurePlus™ MOTIV Video is a free iOS application enabling users to record with uncompressed audio for video. I am pursuing vocal lessons and the mic was just the right fit to record and listen to myself. The MV51 is modelled on … Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2019. When connecting to a Windows 10 PC, you may need to adjust the default sample rate. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Shure MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone + USB &... Shure MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone + USB & Lightning Cable. The all-digital MOTIV MV51 mic is specifically engineered for high-quality digital audio capture. MV51 sembra un vero campione? The USB standard supports cable lengths up to 15 feet. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2016. Continuando la navigazione senza apportare modifiche al browser daremo per scontato che siate contenti di ricevere cookies da questo sito. Dati cartografici © 2020 GeoBasis-DE/BKG (©2009), Google, Inst. Audio conferencing processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio/video conferencing applications. But we do have similar products to show you. I tried broadcasting and recording with this mic, and unfortunately it was HORRIBLE. However, the product you're looking for is no longer available on apple.com. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There's a problem loading this menu right now. My bluetooth and usb headsets were irritating me in regards to voice quality. Il primo microfono palmare dinamico a doppio diaframma, realizzato appositamente per riproduzioni vocali di alta qualità e controllo del rinforzo del suono. You could also mount this on a stand. The most important factor in any mic is its sound quality. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2019. It has a wide range of options based on your musical application and I have been happy with everything I have tried recording (vocal, piano, guitar, drums...). This is an excellent microphone with great sound and good looks. Please know that we are committed to providing you and all of our customers with a high-quality product and high-quality support. The order form shows you the VAT payable on the products you select. Mic. I purchased an inexpensive Samson mic stand for it. Shure MV51 condenser microphone has really good standard sound recording quality and we give to this mic honored 8/10 points (in “Sound Recording Quality” position), because demonstrated sound can’t compete with $500+ studio mics, but it is not that bad as you might think. Geogr. You’ll be set up in seconds and can select five DSP modes, plus adjust gain, mute and headphone volume from the front touch panel. Make sure not to drop it as it is quite heavy. Progettati appositamente per catturare audio plug-and-play estremamente portatile attraverso una connessione diretta a qualsiasi dispositivo Apple iOS, Mac o PC, i microfoni digitali MOTIV offrono facilità di utilizzo e operazioni semplificate senza sacrificare le prestazioni di alta qualità garantite da Shure che i clienti si aspettano. Read … Buy Shure MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone + USB & Lightning Cable: Multipurpose - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases This is now my favorite mic (I own over 20). Audio imbattibile, in un corpo interamente metallico: un microfono che è una scelta obbligata. Beh, lo è. It's hardy and robust, flexible, and has a great sound quality to it. Le cuffie chiuse premium offrono prestazioni audio, comodità e resistenza di classe mondiale a ingegneri professionisti, musicisti e audiofili. I microfoni shotgun di Shure sono dotati di preamplificatori all’avanguardia e di reiezione fuori asse per far risaltare tutti i dettagli dell’ambien…. Maybe I'm similar to a streamer? All rights reserved. Please visit www.shure.com/service to learn more. But worse, much worse: It is flimsy and the usb side of it bends and breaks easily, and gets loose right in the middle of recording, which makes you have to start all over. This item is primarily being used for vocal recordings. I work from home and take a lot of phone calls and web meetings using Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEx and Zoom. Il sistema digitale GLX-D è dotato di tecnologia intelligente e opzioni di alimentazione comode e ricaricabili per i musicisti che gestiscono il loro suono. We're sorry to hear your cable failed! Most Motiv microphones can be used with a Mac or PC. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Shure MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone + USB & Lightning Cable at Amazon.com. I asked at the beginning if it was worth paying more for the MV51, or opting for the cheaper MV5 instead. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I highly recommended a separate stand with this mic, but the mic also has a built-in stand that works well on the go.