General Description The Shure MV88 is a professional quality condenser microphone which plugs directly into an Apple ® iOS device using a Lightning ® connector. The Shure MOTIV Audio and Video Apps couldn’t be easier to use. Two microphone capsules are arranged in a Mid-Side configuration to provide an adjustable stereo image, suitable for capturing a variety of sources, including music and speech. ① Header Tap Close to return to the record window. Always the right direction Tilt, rotate or flip the MV88 up to 90 degrees, to get stereo clarity with amazing flexibility. Select how you want the mic to behave, set your gain levels…and press record. Toggle between Locked and Unlocked options to prevent accidental bumps or finger taps from changing your sound and to lock in your mic gain, presets and advanced settings. General Description The Shure MV88+ is a professional quality condenser microphone that plugs directly into a mobile device using a Lightning ® or USB-C connector. Similar Questions can i use shure mv88 with my macpro. I'm currently creating a step-by-step tutorial where rap artists can easily create quality songs without needing a major studio and perhaps using their phones to do the vocal recording.In my recording studio, I've been using a Shure KSM27 for years without any problems. Flag as inappropriate can i use shure mv88 with my macpro; Answer now can i use shure mv88 with my macpro. The audio you’ve wanted. When it matters most to you, rely on Shure and the MV88+ to deliver amazing sound performance, whatever your stage or setting. Especially for mobile devices, sound has always taken a back seat (pun intended) to video. Almost a century of audio excellence informs this plug-in mic that’s everything you’d expect from Shure. I'm a song producer and blogger. The port is a different size than the Iphone port and my Shure microphone wont fit it it. That just changed. I just got an 12 " iPad Pro. 1 Answer can i use shure mv88 with my macpro. Two microphone capsules in a Mid-Side configuration provide an adjustable stereo image, suitable for capturing a variety of sources, including music and speech. The ShurePlus MV88 video app user guide.