Pour the oatmeal mixture into an 8 inch baking dish or 3-4 smaller coquette dishes. ( Log Out /  I’m not a huge fan of just blueberries. I thoroughly enjoyed this recipe. But, baked oatmeal is wonderful for serving for multiple people or when you’re too lazy to stir and stir! Yum, this looks like the perfect post cardio breakfast! I had some of a big batch this morning but as I’m making myself do another E day tomorrow, I might make a single serve just for fun . Baked oatmeal is waaaay better for a number of reasons. I also just made your Mediterranean orzo chicken. calmmindbusybody.com/single-serving-blueberry...sugar-free-baked-oatmeal It’s a great brunch recipe . This single serving of overnight oatmeal is delicious and a nutritional powerhouse. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. You have to try it, Neil! This sounds so so good! I love this baked oatmeal variation! I’m going to make ahead your oatmeals…what a great way to keep healthy foods on hand. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. thoughts, recipes and workouts from a healthy couple. Top 10 Best Shoes for Metatarsalgia in 2020, Pretty Lifestyle WordPress Theme by: PDCD. document.removeEventListener('mousemove',loadFc30b) Delicious and WW friendly, I like that. Lastly, did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? We always pick a TON of berries in the summer . I can finally say I like oatmeal! My website is where I share my passion for baking, cooking, photography and traveling. This type of oatmeal doesn’t have chewiness and texture and can get mushy at times. I also let the mixture set for about 10 minutes until it thickened a bit and then filled my muffin cups. I love making this Healthy Blueberry Baked Oatmeal on Sunday to have in the fridge for the week ahead. I added a 1/4 cup of almond slivers and almost doubled the blueberries. I’ve made this many times & it comes out delicious. Thanks for another great recipe Emily! Any kind of on plan, unsweetened milk is a Fuel Pull. Welcome to my website SweetNSpicyLiving. I wouldn’t recommend leaving out the oil – it helps to add moisture to the oats. Hi Ray! Mash banana in a small bowl, then add milk/water. It is one of our favorites too Try this Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal next!! seee i’m not a *huuuge* oatmeal fan, but i do love it a variety of ways. I don’t know if that would work. This looks so good! Thanks, Kristy! s.setAttribute('data-uid','30bb3f0ab9-XX');document.head.appendChild(s); I hope you love these! Thank You for visiting my website. Thank you so much, Erin! but everything is better with baked oatmeal – even ice fog- LOL! So delicious! I see the points per serving, but I can’t find where it said how many servings this recipe yields? I’m Jennifer and Welcome to my website – A Home with Purpose. I have made this recipe with so many different mix-ins to create amazing flavor combinations, like double chocolate "brownie", banana nut "bread", walnut raisin "cinnamon roll",  peanut butter "granola bar", peaches and cream, dutch apple "pie", and my fave"Birthday Cake"! It’s great with pretty much any add in! Subbed plantain flour for the collagen and maple syrup for the honey. My passion is sharing Christ’s Love and recipes with my Trim Healthy Mama friends. Trust me, I’m a doctor. When the top is nice and crispy and golden brown, but the center is still moist, it's ready to eat. For every ounce of me that loves oatmeal, there is equally the same amount of me that hates washing the pan from the oatmeal after you cook it on the stove. Made these today and they are delicious! It’s part of my weekly Sunday meal prep. If not I’ll just buy the old fashioned ones but I thought I’d check.. Here are some substitutions we recommend: You can keep baked oatmeal stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. It is SO good! You look it up. You just need to add boiling water and let sit for few minutes to soften. All images and content are copyright protected. – 2020 ». So glad you like it! If you want to share any part of the text, whether in part or in full, please contact me before doing so.