Cards you could cut for these are Mortify and Tithe Drinker. Enfield, MTGGoldfish, Inc. is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast LLC. Therefore, I decided to cut both lands and replace them with some newer which are a great addition to this deck. [+1]: You may sacrifice a Vampire. In early testing, the two best-performing decks have been B/W Vampires and R/G Dinos. It is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING but nevertheless it is a good vampire card. Legendary Planeswalker — Sorin +1: Target creature you control gains deathtouch and lifelink until end of turn. +1: You may sacrifice a Vampire. Legendary Planeswalker - Sorin: Cast: Rarity: M [+1]: Target creature you control gains deathtouch and lifelink until end of turn. You may sacrifice a Vampire. If it’s a Vampire, put a +1/+1 counter on it. +1: Target creature you control gains deathtouch and lifelink until end of turn. At MTGGoldfish, we value your privacy. When you do, Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord deals 3 damage to any target and you gain 3 life. Champion of Dusk As low as Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Even though we are in Mardu, most of the cards are low costed. When you do, Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord … © 1995-2020 Wizards. The best synergy is indeed with Adanto Vanguard–it beats down harder and harder and mitigates the life loss with the first ability. $0.53, As low as: In: Spectator Seating & Vault of Champions Connecticut, • Monday - Tuesday: 10am - 6pm $1.00, As low as: Since I prefer Vault of the Archangel's effect over Slayers' Stronghold, I'll cut the later one. Sanguinary Mage can probably be cut due to prowess not really synergizing super well here with your creature theme. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The first deck I tried was basically a combo deck, and I kept on assembling my Show and Tell for Emrakul (The Haunt of the Hightower) or for Griselbrand (Champion of Dusk), which always closed the game with the card advantage they created. • Wednesday - Friday: 10am - 8pm• Saturday: 10am - 6pm• Sunday: 11am - 6pm, 483 Enfield Street Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord. On turn 3, this might be a 4/4 body that draws 2-3 cards and leaves a planeswalker behind, a very strong play. Since it looks like you have a lot of ways to add +1/+1 counters (very much so if you also have cordial vampire) I would recommend one The Ozolith. Consider adding a few more black one drop Vamps? by Benkov, Dance Macabre For one mana you get so much value from it. Out: Fellwar Stone by HarleyQuinn22, Vampire Lifegain/Drain In early testing, the two best-performing decks have been B/W Vampires and R/G Dinos. Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord would be a star in this build. By Andrea Mengucci / July 3, 2019 October 10, 2019. Out: Cabal Coffers & Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth Bishop of the Bloodstained replaces Champion of Dusk in this version; I like Bishop and it was good against Root Snare, not to mention being completely unexpected from Sorin. All rights Reserved . Ajani, Adversary of Tyrants is an all-star in white aggro decks, and I believe it’s much better than Ajani, Strength of the Pride. Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord (Promo Pack) Promo Pack (M) Legendary Planeswalker - Sorin [+1]: Target creature you control gains deathtouch and lifelink until end of turn. In early testing, the two best-performing decks have been B/W Vampires and R/G Dinos. DMCA requests | $2.49. Commander's Sphere. $0.01, As low as: This site is unaffiliated. Edit Live Edit. 8.99 - 999.99