Antonis Achilleos, Credit: 4 ounces butter (softened; 8 tablespoons), Optional: 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans. Feel free to make this with or without the walnuts or pecans. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Mix flour mixture into butter mixture until just blended; spread half the batter into prepared baking dish. it was heaven. I added about a tablespoon of milk to the 2nd half of the cake batter after spreading the first down, and that thinned it out just enough to spread out easily without affecting the way it baked. Cinnamon sour cream coffee cake 365 clic blueberry crumb cake martha blueberry coffeecake can t stay out blueberry sour belle of the blueberry crumb cake recipe ina, Fabulous cheesecake with blueberry glaze recipe food sock it to me cake southern er with a generous streusel blueberry coffee cake aka boy bait once upon a chef blueberry sour cream coffee cake recipe taste of home grain sour cream coffee cake recipes to nourish, Saraswati Blog WordPress Theme, Copyright 2017, Blueberry Coffeecake Can T Stay Out Of The Kitchen, Blueberry Coffee Cake Aka Boy Bait Once Upon A Chef, Blueberry Crumb Cake Recipe Ina Garten Food Work, Coffee Cake News Articles Stories Trends For Today, Coffee Cake Pound Southern Living Just A Pinch Recipes, Cinnamon Sour Cream Coffee Cake 365 Days Of Baking And More, Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe Taste Of Home, Blueberry Cake With A Sour Cream Glaze Living Well Spending Less, Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe Serving Up Southern, Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe Restless Chipotle, Old Fashioned Sour Cream Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake, Sour Cream Blueberry Coffee Cake Southern Living, Sour Cream Blueberry Coffee Cake 9 215 13. Cool in the pan for about 10 minutes on a rack; remove the side of the pan and cool completely before slicing. It's beautiful, and delicious and not a difficult to prepare hot mess. Stir in the finely chopped nuts, if using. Don't be put off by the reviews...this is a keeper! This is the best Blueberry Cake recipes I have ever made and tasted! Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Don't be put off by the reviews...this is a keeper! Add the blueberries. This cake is down-home delicious and so easy you won't believe you started from scratch. The sour cream cake is wonderfully moist. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Definitely recommend this recipe! The cake turned out beautifully but I thought it needed a little something extra, so I made this sour cream icing to top it off. Rich, buttery, nice texture, definitely an A+. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. This was an excellent coffee cake! Just pour the batter into the pan. Repeat layers. Alison Miksch, Credit: Recipe published in Taste of Home April/May 2006. Beat in vanilla. The sour cream cake is wonderfully moist. I would like to tweak this recipe to get the fat and calories down, maybe next time! Definitely going to make this again! Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes, remove from pan and cool on wire rack for 10 more minutes. This cake is delicious, but allow me to make a suggestion that will make your life a lot easier if you enjoy this cake. Recipe: Fresh Peach Coffee Cake with Pecan Streusel. Sprinkle the blueberries evenly over the batter. Total Carbohydrate MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. What a great combination of fresh sweet berries along with creamy icing. Meet your new go-to coffee cake recipe! Spray the bottom and sides of 9 inch springform pan or 9 x 9 inch square baking pan with baking spray. Set aside. Beat in vanilla. I loved it. Greg DuPree; Prop Styling: Audrey Davis; Food Styling: Emily Nabors Hall, Credit: 39.8 g I made this for my fellowship meeting tomorrow and HAD to try it first. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream, beating well after each addition. DIRECTIONS. Recipe: Bananas Foster Coffee Cake with Vanilla-Rum Sauce. Sour Cream Blueberry Coffee Cake Southern Living Dik Dik Zaxy December 22, 2019 no Comments Blueberry sour cream crumb cake blueberry coffeecake can t stay out blueberry coffee cake recipe myrecipes thanksgiving sweet potato recipes Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Creamy and rich, and a little less fat. ; Swap out the pecans and use chopped walnuts or almonds. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Southern Living is a registered trademark of, These Haircuts Are Going To Be Huge in 2021, 140 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That’ll Steal the Show, 7 Paint Colors We’re Loving for Kitchen Cabinets in 2020, 50 Books Everyone Should Read in Their Lifetime. I did the exact same thing with the other half of the batter. Gradually add 1/2 c sugar and beat 2 to 3 minutes. No way. I love/hate this cake, which I’ll have to call my Ugly Duckling Cake. Sprinkle half the crumbles and half the blueberries over batter in baking dish. It took longer to bake than indicated, and now I’m calling this a complete and total failure. Editor's Note: If using frozen blueberries, use without thawing to avoid discoloring the batter. Good year-round, easy to make, and oh-so-delicious, you’ll want to enjoy it morning, noon, and night! Don't bother dividing the batter. Slivered almonds and a vanilla glaze complete this easy breakfast treat. I have to agree that it is slightly tricky to divide the batter when making this recipe. I read the reviews for this beforehand, so I knew what to expect when layering the coffee cake, and I took a risk. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. In a bowl combine the 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; set aside. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Southern-cuisine expert and cookbook author Diana Rattray has created more than 5,000 recipes articles in her 20 years as a food writer. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Add the topping. Moist, buttery rich, with a sweet and flavorful, cinnamony topping. The trendy haircuts you’ll be seeing everywhere next year. Forget the box! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. When it comes to the second layer of batter I put dollups of batter over the area and then spread it. Or, just keep a coffee cake on hand for yourself and your family. I read the reviews about the batter being hard to halve and spread. Info. I followed the recipe exactly with the exception of how to halve the batter in the pan. It might not meet my standards in terms of prettiness for Hubs to take to a meeting tomorrow as planned, but we’ll enjoy every crumb of this difficult and ugly cake.