These are the assigned schools for 1100 South St. Zip code number of 217 Goldsmith Road, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA), Zip code number of 57 W Fairview Street, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (PA), Zip code number of 485 Devon Park Drive, Suite 111, Wayne, Pennsylvania (PA), Zip code number of 4923 Arendell Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), Zip code number of 515 East Brinton Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), Zip code number of 4924 Wellington Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), Zip code number of 700 N Main Street, Sellersville, Pennsylvania (PA), Zip code number of 218 Hull Avenue, Olyphant, Pennsylvania (PA), Zip code number of Woodland Avenue, Washington, Pennsylvania (PA), Zip code number of 6427 pa Route 873, Slatington, Pennsylvania (PA), 211 South Street, Suite 518, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), 17 split rail lane, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), 1129 Bainbridge St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), 509 south 6th st, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), 1316 S Howard Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), 116 Pemberton Street, Suite 4, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), 1352 East Passyunk Ave., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), 312 Gaskill Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA), 1321 Alter Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA), 1502 S. 12th Street #3 Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA). City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Map of Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, highlighting West Philadelphia Borough before the 1854 Act of Consolidation. Large, sunny 1 bedroom apartment with 3 -sided window exposure to North/East/South. 19147 is a ZIP code of 803 S. 4th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA) and list of areas associated with same ZIP code … But after interacting with them, they were super helpful and addressed all of my questions. The staff are helpful and nice. Take a virtual walk around the neighborhood. This property is no longer available to rent or to buy. This condo was built in 1911 and last sold on 5/21/2004 for $281,000. • Density. We love this school and the community that supports it. 10:30am-2:00pm – Open to the General Public Excellent!! ZIP-Codes.com Products. Convenient place for finger printing and everything else. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. South Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. ZIP code 17403 is located in southern Pennsylvania and covers a slightly less than average land area compared to other ZIP codes in the United States. 1100 South St is in the Hawthorne neighborhood in Philadelphia, PA and in ZIP code 19147. The staff is highly experienced and qualified. I just watched them deal with an irate and irrational customer in the most professional and accommodating way possible. Come and visit, before making a decision. 5,192/sq mi (2,005/km 2) ZIP code. Home values in 19147 have decreased 0.0 % (↓) over the past 12 months. This was an 85% increase, the largest of any zip code in Philadelphia… 2100 South 24th Street Philadelphia, PA 19145 Grade Level: Middle/Elementary District: Universal Vare Charter School District Short walk to Rittenhouse Square and South St bridge to Penn/Drexel/West Philadelphia. Joseph is an all -... After reading the reviews about this place, I was concerned. ZIP code stats. This home is valued 75.9% higher (↑) than the typical home in 19147. I've been a teacher at this school for 7 years and I plan to be here for many more. Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. 47 Reviews (215) 592-8000 Website. 1100 South St is in the Hawthorne neighborhood in Philadelphia, PA and in ZIP code 19147.