I have had some of the most successful businessman in El Paso mentor me and train to be the head of companies, but I have never came across someone as brilliant and sharp as Dr Baird. Southwest University at El Paso is located in El Paso, TX and offers nursing degree programs. The BSN degree program at Southwest University is a dynamic online program designed by RNs for RNs This program was designed to meet the needs of the working professional, with an Associate’s Degree in Nursing. Southwest University’s automotive and diesel programs are the best in El Paso. Successful completion of a nursing registry unencumbered license (Registered Nurse (RN) license will be verified by admissions director for successful completion of the NCLEX-RN). The Associate Degree of Nursing Program at Southwest University at El Paso is a 15 term program of study that leads to an Associate of Applied Science Degree upon completion. I’m pretty set in my ways but instead of just trying to get a degree, Dr B has changed me from being close minded to being open minded. The curriculum at Southwest University at El Paso School of Nursing is designed with a block of content framework. Along with increased safety measures, we have provided a COVID-19 handbook and action plan regarding the reopening of the campus. https://southwestuniversity.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Digital-Handbook.pdf. It would be nice to know that you are impacting students more than just a paper. The Baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Southwest University is accredited by. AAS in Business Management and Accounting Systems, AAS in Medical Coding and Billing Systems, Imaging Sciences Certificate in Computed Tomography, Early College Seminar Program(Seniors Only), Click here to see our Southwest University. Course required resources provided (iPad, Books, and Scrubs), State of the art technology to include VR lab and High Fidelity Simulation Lab, Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (RN to BSN Bridge), AAS in Business Management and Accounting Systems, AAS in Medical Coding and Billing Systems, Imaging Sciences Certificate in Computed Tomography, Early College Seminar Program(Seniors Only), Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. The program emphasis includes Evidence Based Nursing, Critical Thinking, Leadership and Management, Gerontology, and Public Health/Preventive Nursing. I feel myself evolving and turning into a better leader. The major concepts of health promotion, disease prevention, and disease management are incorporated into each course. This means you will have professional clinical experiences, but not have traditional clinical rotations. the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791. These experiential learning activities enhance the curriculum and allow students to apply their knowledge in the online learning community and in their current professional role. The online platform and support system are designed to engage and inspire the nursing professional to give high-quality care and contribute to their community. The pandemic we are currently facing raises unforeseen challenges for our institution. This is known as a RN to BSN degree. This program is designed to prepare Registered Nurses with an Associate’s Degree in Nursing to advance in their nursing Career, and be proficient to participate at different levels of leadership within their nursing practice and as part of the Health Care Team. To help mitigate some of the uncertainty, we have implemented heavy precautions on a daily basis. Direct bridge to BSN program to complete Bachelors online in as little as 14 months while working as a Registered Nurse. Thank you to your Southwest University team and look forward to continuing my journey with you guys. It is our duty to assure you and your families that the institution is carrying every precaution made necessary by the local and state government. We are immensely grateful for your continuous support and cooperation. I am writing this email just to tell you about my experience here at Southwest University. Instructors like Dr Baird are assets to the education system and should be recognized. The design of the program focuses on the for roles of a nurse as expressed by the Texas Board of Nursing: Provider of Patient-Centered Care, Member of Health Care Team, Member of the Profession, and Patient Safety Advocate. This program allows nurses to learn the professional skills needed when dealing with the patient influx management and the multicultural healthcare environments. BSN graduates will have the opportunity to advance in their field expanding their knowledge and skill beyond their clinical experience in courses including evidence based nursing, nursing information systems, leadership, management, gerontology, and public health/preventive nursing. I am 32 years old and have over 7 yrs experience managing big companies. Length: 54 weeks, equivalent to 99 quarter credit hours. This program has specific courses recommend by healthcare administrators including geriatric care and population based care. Bachelor’s degree in as little as 14 months, Online Program to accommodate the working professional Nurse, Eligibility to sit for NCLEX Licensing Examination. 80% hands-on, small classes, interactive training, fun and friendly environment. The program prepares the Nursing Professional to give a high-quality of care to patients, but also provide a high-quality customer service. Southwest University’s mission is to provide our students with a safe and healthy learning environment. You can view detailed information about the nusring programs available at this school here: Southwest University at El Paso College Overview Our online RN to BSN program allows Registered Nurses (RN) with an Associate Degree the opportunity to graduate with a Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN) Degree with an online flexible schedule. Our online RN to BSN program allows Registered Nurses (RN) with an Associate Degree the opportunity to graduate with a Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN) Degree with an online flexible schedule. The BSN degree program at Southwest University is a dynamic online program designed by RNs for RNs This program was designed to meet the needs of the working professional, with an Associate’s Degree in Nursing. The return of residential classes are progressing in the forthcoming months, and specialty labs are currently being conducted. Transfer credits required (typical found on most ADN plans): 55 Semesters hours (82.5 quarter credit hours) of lower division courses and General Education courses must be completed before enrollment in BSN core of courses.Additionally 36 semester hours of registered nursing credits (54 quarter credit hours) must be completed, AAS in Business Management and Accounting Systems, AAS in Medical Coding and Billing Systems, Imaging Sciences Certificate in Computed Tomography, Early College Seminar Program(Seniors Only), NURSING INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT I & II, RISK ANALYSIS AND IMPLICATIONS FOR PRACTICE I & II, HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES FROM 1865 TO PRESENT, POPULATION HEALTH/COMMUNITY NURSING I & II, OSHA HEALTHCARE LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES I.