© 2020 Lawless Spanish. Some cannot understand speech, etc…. Read fun text and answer questions. Reading the same book three times in a row may not sound like a ton of fun, but it actually is. While reading in L1 and in L2 are not identical, there are a number of similarities and research on L1 reading and reading comprehension can provide a lot of useful information for L2 reading. You can either pass DELE B2 (apto) or fail it (no apto). By the end of a month, you’ll probably be done. Instructors should utilize both story and educational content to show reading understanding since they require diverse perusing abilities here are a few interesting points when picking charge. I was unsure of whether I would pass the DELE B2 after just three months of learning Spanish. But, ironically, it was indispensable for my preparation for Writing. Spanish Texts for Beginners. So when preparing for the DELE B2 exam, you want to account for this time as well. Ainsi, l’on ne considère plus que la compréhension de l’écrit consiste en un transfert passif de sens dans le texte, mais qu’elle implique un « effort de recherche de sens » très actif, c’est-à-dire un processus dans lequel interviennent un grand nombre de facteurs et d’éléments (sous-composantes et compétences de base), et qui, d’après la recherche, présente un caractère à la fois ascendant et descendant. In evolutionary terms, speech predates writing. It will contain tips and strategies I developed to deal with each task of the test. Well, your success in speaking largely depends on your comprehension, grammar, and vocabulary, and it is by no means a separate skill. Set yourself a goal to go through all four model tests of El Cronómetro, for example. I sat my exam in July and ultimately passed it. Nonetheless, the whole Writing part of the DELE B2 exam and the fourth task in the Reading section are all about grammar. Analyzing them gave me a good idea of what was expected from me on DELE B2 Writing. “Yeah, right, and what about speaking?”, you might say. From begginers to advanced level. But the Guia won’t help you to prepare for the DELE B2 exam itself. El Peine del Viento B2 Spanish interactive reading article; El cuento de mi abuelo para el día de Reyes This B1 online reading and listening exercise can help you practise El Pretérito Indefinido and El Pretérito Imperfecto. Sra G March 6, 2016 at 6:36 pm # ¡Graciassss! I used to spend at least two hours a day listening and reading things in Spanish. Reply. Here's an excellent way to improve and evaluate your Spanish reading comprehension. Le Conseil de l'Europe et l'éducation aux langues Since the DELE B2 grading scheme is based on groupings, your “weak spot” will necessarily be in a bundle with some other skill. Never regard your DELE preparation as a means for improving your Spanish. If you’re failing to comprehend at least 80% of Juan Salvador Gaviota and figure out the rest from the context, you’re not on the B2 level yet. Some part of my brain still remembered the plot in general details, and this distant memory helped me to reconstruct it where my Spanish let me down. You will find the most renowned Latin artists and his songs that are international hits. Back in a day, I used to have a little language notebook where I would spell out all new words I encountered in books, films, songs, and podcasts. A ti te encantaría pero no puedes ir. This can happen by overt verbal behaviour (speaking and writing) and/or non-verbal behaviour. I’m a linguist, we do crazy things. The most varied and richest recipes of Latinamerica as Drinks & Cocktails, Salads... Sinopsis for each movie Hispano-American, directors, Actresses & Actors, biographies. So if you want to involve a tutor, this is where you’d need it the most. You can do several things here: When it comes to proficiency tests, my approach is fairly straightforward: get the book and study. There were zero model texts. It helped me a lot in understanding tasks and preparing for the listening and reading parts of the test. L’évaluation de la compréhension de l’écrit et de la compréhension de l’oral pose de nombreux défis. You could read the book and remain ignorant of how to score well in Writing. All rights reserved. © 1996 - 2019 Amauta Spanish School. As a part of language learning exorcism, so to say. Improving your stronger language skills will have a better effect on your overall score than any attempt to develop non-existent abilities. It gives a good insight into the exam structure, tasks focus and marking scales for each section. Object Moved This document may be found here La recherche sur l’apprentissage, l’enseignement et l’évaluation de la lecture existe de longue date et a permis de soulever un certain nombre de questions et de définir différentes approches.