This will help you to have focus and control on your breathing, allowing you to breathe strength and intention. What could you do to make your heart sing louder than anything? Duality exists everywhere, I dare say, perhaps everything. The more often we flood our brains with these happy feel-good chemicals that one workout provides, the harder it becomes for the feeling of lack, negativity, and poverty consciousness to sneak it’s way inside. Anything we focus on can become ours, and with access to an extra supply of energy, we can find that extra power we need to break through our limitations and reach any goal. If you want to grow more spiritually, one of the things you should strongly consider is getting into a regular rudiment of physical exercise. I. love. !” ~Kenza Kadmiry, Enjoy your heart beating with great passion again tonight! Simply by following the for the next 3 months of your life, I can guarantee that you will discover how blissful your life truly is! Despite the adversity, your heart can be found in continuing—giving your workouts all you have to offer. The end result for me was $127,000.00 in one month, paying off $80,000.00 of debt and now I’m averaging $50,000 a month!” ~Sunny W., Georgia, “I contacted Jafree 12 months ago to help me change my financial situation. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Being fit permits you to help elderly brothers and sisters or those who suffer from chronic illnesses. “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mystical. Once you begin noticing a difference in your life, you can scale it up as you like. We are all Light Beings.”~ Albert Einstein Here are four spiritual benefits … But do keep in mind that your fitness regime is a significant part of a healthy lifestyle foundation. Fulfilling Career A new type of energy of equal expansion and excitement must find it’s way in to fill that gap. To truly empty out all the mind’s chaos takes too much effort. The more consistent we are with the timing of when we workout, we may find we are missing out on our sweaty routine even if we should be a few minutes late. More amazing questions to sink your brain into… For many of us, our body is capable of functioning physically, emotionally, and mentally daily. For the timeline of video, see below: When you are ready to speak with me, schedule an appointment with me at http://scientifichealer.com/appointment or contact me at http://scientifichealer.com/contact, 0:49 1. In a nutshell, that which is done to the body cannot be disconnected from one’s spirit. The secret here is to look at your life and remove those major time/energy drains which are distracting you from increasing your vibration and consciousness. The body is the vehicle with which we experience life, so a healthy body helps us live a successful spiritual life. And you’ll surprise yourself with what you’re capable of. If this sounds like you, I have a sweet little trick you can play on your saboteur to flip it’s grip on you totally upside down. The bigger boat has more power, many more luxuries, taller sails, a bigger rudder, a stronger mast, more work to be done on deck, a deeper keel to keep you on track, and an all-around sturdier boat for the big journey to reach the land of enlightenment. So while your well-being will be at an all-time high because of exercising, you can undoubtedly enjoy the perks of a healthy body as well. 1:56 2. 2. To enjoy our website, you'll need to enable JavaScript in your web browser. By exercising regularly, your muscle strength and endurance will improve, and you will have much more energy to think clearly and come up with new ideas and solutions. A body becomes healthy through eating nutritious foods in moderation, and by being active, as with exercise. As you stretch your body, relax into your mind. Avoid the potholes in life and emulate the blueprints of success by learning from notable figures that have achieved greatness during (and for some, after) their lives. Pro tip: You can do that with all of your daily habits. I am far from one who sees spiritual implications around every corner or in every activity. So come join me on my podcast of rants on many different topics that will assist you in seeing things through a rose-colored lens and on living a life of well-being. Wait until something inside you knows what the answer is for YOU. That’s just not me. Here are four spiritual benefits to exercising to convince you of that. Spiritual exercise, however, profits and benefits the soul, the person who lives in the body. Who triggers it to come out? Your frequency has a direct impact on every aspect of your life. Click Here to SEE What’s INSIDE the Super Manifesting Program! Physical fitness can aid your body as well by removing toxins and waste that could clog up your organs, making you feel sick and tired. Receive FREE Enlightened Messages and a Manifestation Technology That Will Awaken 5D Consciousness Within You! To trick your saboteur into enjoying the ease and power of daily exercise, find out what it’s favorite treat is. Discipline Gets To Everythingeval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'christiantoday_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',150,'0','0'])); Physical discipline doesn't just remain physical discipline. “I really, really, REALLY love the lessons and the Super Manifestor Package. After you get over the first initial hump to getting on your new workout outfit and walking out the door, you’ll see that it becomes something you look forward to each day. Engaging yourself in a fitness practice, more important than any physical results, will allow you to be happy and feel alive. It also spurs the creation of new neurons in the brain’s memory center – the hippocampus. What is that one thing you know you need to stop doing yet cannot? It will allow you to connect to your body in a deeper more spiritual way. We have already talked about the role of discipline in one of our other articles How to Not Give Up So Easily. See below…, You may experience goosebumps when you listen to certain songs, we internally know that music affects us… but how? Well, that is simply not possible - you can get some . Being more focused will allow you to not get distracted by stray thoughts and stay concentrated on your practice. It trickles down to every aspect of us. In your deepest still point a sudden surge of energy will pour through your being on every level.