The rooms were extremely small and dated, with dated windows. We also like the dining room. The people are nice. The staff didn't come close to the others we visited, but they were friendly and answered all our questions. They had a buffet breakfast and lunch. They had bingo and trips. More Info. They accommodated us very well. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Spring Haven Retirement was not nice at all. The have buses shuttling out constantly. The location is perfect for going shopping, doctors, hospital, etc. Make a visit to view the available floorplans. Spring Haven Retirement has all levels of care all the way up to memory care. They have a nice patio area where they have cookouts. The people we ate lunch with were really nice. The patients were nice. I was widowed very recently, so my life has been in turmoil, but everything I see about Spring Haven is pleasant. Even the independent living apartments were filthy. My wife is in the independent living unit. Includes Spring Haven Apartments Reviews, maps & directions to Spring Haven Apartments in Spring Hill and more from Yahoo US Local It is a shame lack of proper care has allowed it to deteriorate. The surroundings were clean, neat, well-appointed, roomy, and very nice. How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight? It was GORGEOUS. There were no activities; there was nothing that Mom would enjoy at all. When I’m ready to go in a home, that’s where I’m going. Contact or stop by Spring Haven Apartments to discuss your new apartment! I thought the staff was great. The food is not the greatest food, but it's always there and it smells like food. Everything is OK facility-wise -- cleanliness and in attending to her needs. I wasn’t really happy with the quality of the food, but I don’t know what it’s like in other places, so I didn't have anything to compare it to. The layout of the place, I found a little vivid. The room that they showed us was dirty and rundown, but they had a pool there. My in laws are at Spring Haven for a month now. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. The first day I was setting up the new room I found another resident had used the bathroom in our unit and had placed his/her wet undergarments in the shower. They had been asked to remove it twice. They had all kinds of activities. It's clean, and everything is kept up. The staff was good, but Spring Haven Retirement wasn’t what I was looking for. I think I am going to be settled here permanently and happily. I am rating this facility as very good based on the interaction with the staff. Spring Haven Retirement offers activities at their location for residents. I was there visiting her for a day and it's seems like they were there round the clock. They were doing a whole lot of renovations because they had some problems from the hurricane. They had tons of activities for the elderly and they do keep them activite. My father's room was spacious and allowed him to maintain many of the lifestyle habits he had when he lived independently. The kitchen was also small. The place is nice and I liked it. It made me think that if you have congestive heart failure, COPD, or asthma, that could be a problem for you because you have to walk long distances. At that point, my mother was just completely turned off. It's a beautiful and big property; it's sitting on a lake. 2 reviews of Spring Haven Apartments "Again nice apartments from the outside, but gov't subsidized with my taxes. This facility is very clean and well run on its exterior. Spring Haven is a nice faciliy. My aunt is living in Spring Haven Retirement and so far, so good. The activities were good. We take the feedback and comments we receive very seriously, and would like very much the opportunity to be able to follow up with you regarding yours. When my friend moved in I was disappointed with the apartment. We haven't had any problems there, but she's not real crazy about the food. Whether you are looking for a studio, 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartment… The whole staff was wonderful; however, the place was old and needed refurbishing compared to some of other places that I saw. We feel strongly about our calling to serve and honor our seniors, a commitment we do not take lightly. Overall i would say this facilty is good. The food was reasonably good, and I liked it. It is clean, friendly, and neat. Nice facility, friendly staff. There’s a new option for luxurious apartment living waiting for you at Haven at Liberty Hills. The apartment is very good and adequate for what my wife needs. The place is very clean. I know the chef there is very good because I have seen the preparation and I have seen when they were getting ready for lunch and stuff like that; there is nobody complaining about the food. The food was very good at Spring Haven. Displaying 4 of 14 images. We had one woman who didn't really spend much time with us and passed us off to someone else because she had another tour coming in. She even had a large bump on her head and no one could tell me what happened as she has dementia and doesn't know. The facility grounds themselves are very well kept and aestetically pleasing, though they could use some updating. What programs or activities does Spring Haven Retirement offer to keep residents engaged? © 2019 A Place for Mom, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The floors are not mopped regularly. Be the first to add a review on this property. Läs mer om hur vi använder dina uppgifter i vår Integritetspolicy och Cookiepolicy. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale? The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. However, she said: "I am not there yet. I knew they had a pool. Everyone's very attentive, and they know the residents' names. How often is that assessment repeated? What is their average age? The Service for Dr. The care he receives in Memory Care is vigilant kind and consistent. How are your interactions with the staff. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Give more details to improve the helpfulness of your review. The place was fine and very clean. The main reason that we were down there was for the weather, and it's closer to the grandbabies. They explained to me that for a long period of time, the company never put any money into the facility. I would not want my loved one to be there. It is a good location especially for us. My mom moved into Spring Haven Retirement. I've gained 14 lbs since I've been here. Describe the neighborhood around Spring Haven Retirement. Spring Haven Retirement is a nice place. One- to three-bedroom apartments available. I thought their price was great. So many new improvements over the past year! Experience a new place to live at Spring Haven in Cave Spring. We have a large swimming pool and a hot tub as well. When I moved her in there were a couple of bugs in the refrigerator. It was a scary place to put Mom, so I wouldn’t consider that. If Spring Haven Retirement accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy? We have meals and medicine. 441 likes. They assist my mom with all of her meals. It had a terrible urine smell and really long narrow halls. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. They had a menu, and the food that was on the menu was not what they were having. They had community transportation available for doctors' appointments. The rooms were good. They were in the middle of doing some renovation. I'm trying to get her to do some crafts because she used to do that and hopefully she gets back into that. My father had nothing but good things to say about the friendly and well-mannered staff that helped him through his daily routines. So far it's been pretty good. Contact or drop by to schedule a tour.