There's a problem loading this menu right now. I purchased the three flavors I like... the lemonade which I can add to water, or sometimes I add to my unsweetened ice tea - makes like an "Arnold Palmer." Store flavored syrups in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. I never hesitate to update my reviews should new info seem useful. Then you claim that its 80% organic on new packaging. We only use the best natural fruit and stevia leaf extracts, along with Vitamin C. Stur was born while my wife was pregnant with our twin girls. Your listing still shows USDA organic and the picture doesn't show the new formula/packaging. What're you waiting for?! To be honest, I mostly drink plain water. Read … Get the item you ordered or your money back, item 1 Stur Powder Tropical Punch (7 Sticks) ORGANIC Powdered Drink Mix Vit C 1 -. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2017. When Mr. Juggling Act and I went to Hawaii for my sister’s wedding, I had the best tropical drinks I had ever tasted. Wish there was a non-alcoholic version, beautiful colors. High antioxidant Vitamin C- healthy way to drink 8+ glasses of water a day. So I started looking for healthy ways to flavor her water. Reduce your sugar intake and help you reach your long term weight management goals. Shake well to combine. Wisdom Sweet Drops Caramel, 1.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 6), Sustainably Canada Grown, Organic Blueberry Extract 50:1 Concentrate Powder, 6 Ounce, Organic Vitamin C for Immune System Booster & Natural Flavor for Beverage and Smoothie, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly. You can pick up the passion fruit rum and blue curacao at your local liquor store. Can you share some more cocktail recipes? The land and the ocean is like something from a fairy tale. Thanks for stopping by Pam! Your first Delivery is free. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2018. Ok, let me start out by saying I am a huge "fan-boy" of Stur...Especially the powdered version. See how Stur Natural Water Enhancers compare to other Liquid Water Enhancers. : $17.96, Pack of 5 (Makes 100 drinks) at $0.17 to $0.19/drink. This is the secret ingredient I promised! Otherwise just substitute white rum instead. Please try again later. If you have never been to Hawaii, you have to experience it first hand because seeing it on TV and in pictures just doesn’t do it justice. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Sports bottle) - dilute contents of 1 stick. I had left a one star review because I don't like the taste of the lemonade, Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2017. who is know? Due to high demand and delays in making more stock available, all products are currently out of stock and will be a long delay before they are available again. Thanks again. Their "new formula" now tastes bitter and increases the amount of sugar to 8 grams. Stur was created by a father to help his family to love water naturally. Add to tap, bottled, sparkling, even cocktails – mixes quickly. I do wish they would make it available to make the 2 quart size drink. Finally I asked a food scientist friend to help me create a liquid blend of natural fruit flavors and natural stevia leaf extract to squeeze in water. Originally created by a father for his own family. You can also flavor your simple syrups. If you prefer, you can substitute the simple sugar. Hawaiians are Big on those ! However, my mother got a hold of the packets and she loves them. Opened and found this! Plus I don't drink these everyday - so it's ok. ENJOY! As  I mentioned, I’m a big fan of rum cocktails, and particularly love the taste of blue curacao. Once the syrup has cooled, strain the zest out. I do really like these. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. This post is intended for readers ages 21+. Stur Powder Tropical Punch (7 Sticks) ORGANIC Powdered Drink Mix Vit C. Condition is New. I’m disappointed. Trying Stur … But sometimes you just need a change, you know? This was the first time I tried STUR I am a true Sucralose fanatic. I'll be looking in to their other flavors to see if I can find something that suits my nitpicking taste buds. SweetLeaf WaterDrops, Tropical Punch… Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Stur Drinks - Tropical Punch, Natural Powder Drink Mix, 42 Sticks, Makes 84 Servings, Made with Organic Cane Sugar, Stevia, and Natural Flavors, Contains High Antioxidant Vitamin C at Amazon.com.