4C Totally Light Tea- Liquid Water Enhancer, Green, 1.62 Ounce. With every bottle of Stur, you get 20 servings of 8 oz. I hope you find something here to inspire you and make you laugh! Will need to go back! I actually like normal water, but I know I need the electrolytes when I get fuzzy headed! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Those who have a gluten intolerance would do best with a gluten-free enhancer. I searched it on r/keto and saw some threads praising it, so I got a bunch because it was a dollar cheaper than Mio.. What is Stur Liquid Water Enhancer? Did you know that Jesus can be your best friend? I searched it on r/keto and saw some threads praising it, so I got a bunch because it was a dollar cheaper than Mio. It is all natural, and it is good for keto diets. These are sweetened with Stevia and allow you to add as much flavoring as you want to your own taste. Some of the mio is pretty carby too. ... Stur at Amazon *stevia sweetened; If you’re looking for something with more electrolytes, especially potassium: Zip Fizz At Amazon ... All the different varieties of Mio water enhancers are keto friendly. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Keto … Press J to jump to the feed. You can easily add Stur All Natural Enhancer to water, or even to clear sodas or soda water to add a natural and delicious taste. If you’re diabetic, you’ll want an enhancer that is sugar-free. ... Stur: Sweetened with stevia and flavored with real fruit extracts. That's the max I drink, then I primarily drink water. Keto-Friendly Water Enhancers and Drink Mixes. So I saw Stur at Kroger, which is a stevia water enhancer. Skinnygirl is similar to Stur in that it’s primary sweetener is stevia extract, and it is on the natural side of the water enhancer spectrum. Press J to jump to the feed. Ain't nobody here about to tell me they live their life on 1 squirt, you know I put about 10 in this jug. I'm a wife, mother and grandmother embarking on a writing career. Helping people with diabetes, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders, acid reflux, inflammation, hormonal imbalances, and a number of other issues, every day. Mio and the koolaid equivalents have been serving me well though. I tried it a long time ago and didn’t like it since it didn’t do a great job at covering the salt taste in my ketorade. My Crazy Keto Life © 2020. I looked closer at the entries here that I had found, and they were from a year ago and talked about glycerin. Many of those bottled enhancers have hidden sugar (some sucrose) so even if it says 0 per serving it just means its lower then .5g per serving (which are very small servings so easily adds up). I mainly use them to drink with my lite salt. But I tend to switch off. Just grab some bottled water and your water enhancer… Stalled me out for 2 weeks. ... Sep 14 Stur - Low Carb Water Enhancers. There are quite a few “water enhancers” on the market, but depending on what you are looking for, there are similar alternatives. I am not saying NEVER drink them, i am saying get used to the drinking plain water it will be better for you in the long run. Honestly these are crutches you should get used to drinking good ol H2O. So I got one of my gallons of water, squirted up a storm into it, drank some and looked at the bottle of Stur while I did and lo and behold, it has 1 carb per squirt. What are some great tasting ones that I should look at next? /r/keto is place to share thoughts, ideas, benefits, and experiences around eating within a Ketogenic lifestyle.