NECA TMNT II: Secret of The Ooze Super Shredder Packaging, https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status...27975859294208, NECA TMNT II: Secret of The Ooze Super Shredder Packaging Discussion. When I first saw Super Shredder I wondered what was with the weird paint job. NECA just clarified that the Weapons Rack will be included, with a sticker added to call that out. What are the chances we get a retooled re-use of this as the final boss version of Super Shredder from the TMNT video game? Hard to tell whether or not it's in there. Shipped with USPS First Class. The picture seems to have no knee joints, elbow joints, or abs of any kind. Then I re-watched TMNT2 and realized Super Shredder always looked weird a shit. Two NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie 2-Packs Listed on Walmart - The Toyark - News. Thanks, NECA TMNT II: Secret of The Ooze Super Shredder Packaging - The Toyark - News. Looks more like a statue. Discuss on the Toyark Forums› Views: 7915, › Companies: NECA › Characters: Shredder › Scale: 7 Inch, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze - NECA's Super Shredder Preview. Predator 2 ? Condition is New. Posted on July 21, 2020 at 3:48 pm by Joe Moore under Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toy News. The huge deluxe figure comes with a TGRI Ooze Canister, and a weapon. Scale Action Figure ? Super Shredder too? I guess I'm going to have a few more foot clan then! I preferred him in that form versus the one with the laser sword. NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Super Shredder Action Figure - READY TO SHIP . Oh hellz yah! Is there any confirmation yet whether the Foot Soldier two-pack is coming with the weapons rack? NECA TMNT II: Secret of The Ooze Super Shredder Packaging Posted on July 21, 2020 at 3:48 pm by Joe Moore under Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toy News Packaging photos have been released for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze – Super Shredder … Hopefully everyone who says that keeps to their word, and the people looking for NECA will no longer have issues because there will be oodles on shelves. The time now is 7:48 AM. Then I re-watched TMNT2 and realized Super Shredder always looked weird a shit. Ultimate Scout Predator - NECA, NECA - Halloween (2018 Movie) - 7" Scale Action Figure - Ultimate Michael Myers, Teenage Mutant Ninja TMNT 1990 MOVIE Leonardo 7", Neca TMNT Raphael 90s Movie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 MOVIE Michelangelo New. his eyes say I want to love you but his suit says otherwise. Sweet. I would really like to know what the articulation looks like on this figure. The first figure from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Ooze, Super Shredder … But the latest release is set to continue the franchise with the release of Super Shredder! This looks awesome as hell! As NECA Toys continues to release the figures we all wanted from the 1990s movie, the amount of characters is starting to run low. When I first saw Super Shredder I wondered what was with the weird paint job. Nothing beyond the tip of his nose I think. Toys Sports & Outdoors Video Games Home Target eForCity Galactic Toys & Games HABA USA Hasbro Toy Shop HearthSong InPrimeTime Kaplan Early Learning Company School Specialty SCS Direct Inc. … NECA’s latest collectible toy offering from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie franchise also comes from the sequel, but this time they’re giving us Super Shredder, the massive … the figure will be available in Walmart stores and (hopefully) The NECA Store. All times are GMT -4. See the new photos after the jump. Packaging photos have been released for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze – Super Shredder 7″ Scale Figure. 7? Nice I'm looking for a casey Jones so he wI'll be at Walmart then?