Single cylinder, 4 stroke, CVTi, fuel injection, Self Ventilating Dry - Centrifugal Clutch, Econometer, Parking Brake, Zero Effort E-Z Center Stand, Front utility box, Handle Lock ( Dual-side enabled), Front Leg Space ( 375 mm), Malfunction Indicator Lamp, 3 step adjustable type coil spring with hydraulic damper. On the other hand, the power and torque of SR 125 stand at 9.92 PS and 9.7 Nm respectively. Q. Please suggest me which scooter is the best Activa or Access or Jupiter or Dio or Facino? For performance , ride quality and comfort this scooter is superb. I am using Suzuki Access 125 Scooter and this scooter performs so well. Very nice, Rides like any other scooters. On the other hand, the power and torque of SR 125 stand at 9.92 PS and 9.7 Nm respectively. Fully satisfied low maintenance and color are great and perfectly designed for all the categories of riders. Sabse acha scooter, Best price, stylish bike. (2016 Suzuki Access 125 - Wide Seat with 21-litre underseat storage). I like the ride quality of Jupiter, the scooter is really nice and comfortable for all kinds of people. The latest TVS Jupiter has surprised me with the performance. the scooter has performed well on all fronts from the..... Read More. The engine in the Access 125 makes 8.7 PS and 10 Nm . Suzuki claims the new Access 125 will offer mileage of up to 64kmpl. Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Thanks for reporting this. Everything was fine until when i took it for scheduled service. Aprilia SR 125 is priced at Rs.95,147 (ex-showroom Delhi). I hope for your suggestion sir. I love retro design but the look and design of this scooter is not catchy like vespa in retro design segment. In fact it is the best mileage giving scooter in 125 cc segment. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Q. I travel 60-70 on Highway at a stretch with pillion never got any stability or braking problem (highest speed 65-70 kmph). Both scooters are good enough and deliver similar power performance and share a ... Power is defined as the rate at which something does work. Overall, the engine remains the same as the original Access 125, but Suzuki has equipped the updated scooter with what it calls the SEP technology, or Suzuki Eco Performance. I am getting between 46-50 in city drive. There are a number of options available for a comfortable and fuel-efficient ... As per the mandate laws, the insurance is for a time period of five years with a... Titanium Grey is only available in the base variant of TVS Jupiter. Good bike fully satisfied and low maintenance. The Access 125 has always been a refined and high quality 125cc scooters in the Indian two wheeler market since its launch in 2007. Now if we talk about finishing, looks and built quality then the finishing of this scooter is really good. and Also available will be a variant with a front disk brake, which will be introduced in a few months' time. The one who rides a bike for daily commute. Very good scooter in the market, It's been quite popular as well, till Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India stole some thunder with the Activa 125. Very good, Q. I have heard that the fuel caps and seats on the Activa bs6 scooter did not open properly after a few months of use. I am very happy with TVS Jupiter to look wise. But in my review I like its front profile but rear and side is don't like it at all. It is the best bike and in awesome colour. All rights reserved. Built quality is not as good as compared to honda activa but better than rest of the scooter in this segment. Nothing new other than the shape of the scooter. Here's a look at the top five changes in the new Suzuki Access 125. Suzuki offers the Access 125 in 9 colours whereas the Aprilia SR 125 comes in 1 colours. There are handy features too - a one key operated central lock system, a useful front pocket, and even a mobile charging socket. The New Suzuki Access 125 is our flagship scooter which combines the best of both worlds - power & mileage - with our revolutionary SEP technology. Look and design is totally subjective, one may like it very much, others may not. Mileage bahut aacha dete hai. So, there's ample space to store a helmet or carry a bagful of groceries. During this time I find this vehicle very good in terms of practicality and comfort level (both rider and pillion). (2016 Suzuki Access 125 - New Features, New Looks).