Did not like brush at all, even though within return policy time period I was told had to go to store to return, I do not live near store so am stuck with this brush. The foundcealer brush is perfect for an easy, even application of your foundation/foundcealer. KY, Castle shannon, well worth the money. Then there are flakes everywhere & it takes forever to get rid of them. I've maybe had this for a month or two. Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2015. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Anyway this Tarte brush is the only foundation brush I've used since April, and it makes my face look airbrushed and is easy to clean! Yes. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. For a more travel friendly option, we recommend using the airbuki bamboo powder foundation brush. It’s pretty easy to clean too. It really smooths out my makeup to give an even, flawless finish. Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundcealer Brush Brand: LETANG. great brush! US. I have been looking for a good dupe for Marc Jacobs the face II for some time now and encountered this brush. It's too bad because obviously the brushes appearance was a big part of what swayed me to purchase it. It applies the foundation effortlessly. Gently rotate brush so its dome-shaped bristles lie at an angle to add coverage to corners of the nose & under the eyes. IL, It makes every foundation turn into a tinted moisturizer. The brush doesn't eat my foundation! I have others by Sigma, It Cosmetics, Makeup Geek and Real Techniques and this beats them all. Florence, This brush has super dense bristles and works great with the powder foundation. US. Peoria, We recommend the airbrush bamboo brush for mousse like consistencies like Amazonian Clay :). 43040, I am so happy I ordered this brush to apply the Babassu foundcealer foundation. AU. Santiago, We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Sad to say! I kept trying to wipe it off my face without messing up my makeup after everything was put on and it was so hard. The brush for powder it just sad they keep raising the price! It works equally well for liquid and powder foundation, Boston, US. Definitely worth buying! Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. I've tried it with three different Tarte foundations and it just wouldn't work. The hairs are ultra-dense so the gel formula does not absorb into the brush, … Would no/ recommend. Peoriia, Although they are not identical, they are very similar in shape and performance. US. US, London, Thursday, December 3, 2020 from 1 – 2 a.m. Love it!! Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. US, Love this blush for both the foundcealer AND the clay powder foundation, Exton, MO, Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Roswell, Charleston, I am new to doing a full face of make up, so I bought this brush on a whim and I’m really happy I did. After dispensing foundation to the back of your hand, pick up product with the center tip of the brush and begin to buff into the skin, working from the center of the face outward for medium coverage. The sales associate recommend this brush im glad I listened to her. Handle is good length. There was a problem completing your request. GB. Helps put on foundation so easy. Rockwood, Was: $28.00 Now: $22.00) SKU: Vegan-12 UPC: Availability: in stock. Me encanto! Foundcealer Brush. I definitely prefer the sponge application; I found the brush picked up some dryness and was a bit streaky for my preference. We will see! I want a perfect application with my awesome founcealer foundation! It is considerably bigger than my previous brushes and i felt intimidated the first time using it. IL, There are 1 items available.