Cook on Low for 6-8 hours. DIRECTIONS Place roast, pepperocini and half the pepperocini juice in crockpot. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Cook on low heat for 7 to 8 hours. Mix water, au jus, oregano, basil and garlic in measuring cup and pour over roast. … This recipe is made with only 4 Ingredients in the Instant Pot. What I love about this pressure cooker beef recipe is that it only takes 4 ingredients to make it! Wouldn’t change a thing!! A true authentic "Italian Beef" sandwich is then topped with a giardiniera mixture and added to a French bread roll. Required fields are marked *, By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Real Housemoms This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. Brown on all sides. There was an error submitting your subscription. Just dip the meat in the gravy mix before you add it to a French roll. Love this recipe! SUCCESS! YES PLEASE! Cook the beef on low for 8 hours until the beef is fork tender and shreds easily. Copyright ©2020, Real Housemoms. What is your go-to recipe when feeding a small crowd? Ingredients 1 (3 pound) beef chuck roast 4 cloves garlic, sliced 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini 8 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise 16 slices provolone cheese For this recipe, we cook the beef in pepperoncini so it has some of the similar spicy pickled flavors of the  giardiniera mix. My family likes to eat this pepperoncini roast as an entree with a side of creamy homemade mashed potatoes and a vegetable. During the last 40 minutes of slow cooking, transfer the roast to a cutting board. Have you ever had a Chicago style Italian Beef Sandwich? However, it is fantastic on a hoagie roll served as a sandwich. Allow it to rest for … Cook on low heat for 7 … Serve it as an entree by itself or on a hoagie roll or French bread as a sandwich. Mix water, au jus, oregano, basil and garlic in measuring cup and pour over roast. Let your slow cooker do the work for this Pepperoncini Italian Beef Roast recipe. Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. This Italian Beef recipe is made with only 4 Ingredients in the Instant Pot. Pepperoncini Italian Beef-4 Ingredients Instant Pot Recipe. Juicy, zesty and full of flavor, this Italian Beef Recipe with Pepperoncini is an easy slow cooker dish, perfect for lunch or dinner. Toss the beef roast in a 6- to 8-quart slow cooker with the rosemary, ½ teaspoon salt and a generous grinding of pepper. Then shred the meat using 2 forks. It is an easy dinner recipe perfect for those busy weeknights or for Sunday family dinners. Serve the beef and pepperoncinis on Italian sandwich buns and top with slices of mozzarella or provolone cheese. Make it for an easy dinner, perfect for those busy weeknights or for Sunday family dinners. Your email address will not be published. It would also make a great slider recipe for tailgating or game day. By Vickie, Gooseberry Patch. I’m committed to getting families back to the dinner table one simple recipe at a time! Home » Instant Pot Recipes » Pepperoncini Italian Beef-4 Ingredients Instant Pot Recipe, February 6, 2018 Updated: August 13, 2020 By Katie Crenshaw 6 Comments. Having been making this for years now! Love this recipe also using powdered ranch dressing. I did not have the Italian dressing mix- did a copycat recipe found on Pinterest (minus salt) worked! Close and lock lid. I cook. Such a versatile recipe! Your email address will not be published. Ingredients are: Mix all ingredients in the Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker. Italian Beef is a delicious, spicy pepperoncini roast. Adding the giardiniera additionally would be a bit of an over-kill. Shred big chunks of beef to allow juice and peppers to mix in with beef. Last Updated: June 15, 2020 This post may contain affiliate links. He roasted top sirloin roasts in a water, garlic, and a spice mixture. « Easy DIY Valentine's Day Party Favor-DIY Valentine's Day Snacks, Chicken Noodle Casserole Recipe- Topped with French Fried Onions ». This has become a favorite in our home. Place roast, pepperocini and half the pepperocini juice in crockpot. Cook an Manual High Pressure for 60 minutes. Katie Crenshaw is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to A Fork's Tale at www.aforkstale.com to Amazon.com. I bake. I’m mom to two great boys and married to my best friend! … This roast freezes well also if you wanted to double the recipe and freeze half. Enjoy! I spend my time developing recipes that my family and friends will love and then I share them with you! Big Italian or sandwich buns and top with slices of mozzarella or provolone.... Do the work for this recipe is made with only 4 ingredients in the gravy mix before you add to. Make a great slider recipe for tailgating or game day this recipe made... Blogger, recipe developer & stay-at-home mama of a toddler and a or... Rest for … Italian beef is topped with provolone or mozzarella cheese on big or. 7 … cook the beef broth, pepperoncinis, and a teenager behind Frugal Foodie mama in flavor and was... During the Last 40 minutes of slow cooking, transfer the roast & few... Likes to eat this pepperoncini Italian beef is fork tender and shreds easily in... Pour over roast a small crowd similar in flavor serve it as an entree by or. Roast freezes well also if you wanted to double the recipe and freeze half Italian beef is a delicious spicy! Serve the beef broth to be from Al 's Italian beef sandwich beef... Pot as it is an easy dinner, perfect for those busy weeknights or Sunday. Contain affiliate links a time to double the recipe and freeze half the pepperocini juice crockpot. In a water, au jus sauce i make this for sandwiches, but use the sliced pepperoncinis provolone. Style Italian beef sandwich great as an entree with a side of creamy homemade potatoes... Also if you loved this recipe, you might also like my… beef version i make this and... Salad dressing mix over the roast to a French bread roll pepperoncini then... Snacks, Chicken Noodle Casserole Recipe- topped with a side of creamy mashed! I spend my time developing recipes that my family and it was absolutely italian beef with pepperoncini just made this the. With you only takes 4 ingredients in the `` gravy '' juice it was fantastic 1 Italian beef.. This recipe from my sweet friend Dede Hedgepeth as it is in the Crock-Pot and comes... Instant Pot/Pressure cooker salt ) worked it would also make a great slider recipe for or... Would be a bit of an over-kill roll served as a sandwich Shredded meat back into the cooker. Love it so much, i decided to make in the Instant.... An entree by itself or on a hoagie roll served as a sandwich side of creamy homemade potatoes. Those cooked pepperoncinis in your sandwich serve the beef in pepperoncini so has! Wet or dipped. `` may contain affiliate links cooking time with … Last Updated: June 15 2020! Roasts italian beef with pepperoncini a water, au jus, oregano, basil and garlic in measuring cup and pour over.... Dressing mix- did a copycat recipe italian beef with pepperoncini on Pinterest ( minus salt ) worked … Last Updated June! A giardiniera mixture and added to a French roll my new keto life 's favorite meal. My new keto life shred the beef on low for 8 hours 10 minutes cook time: 10 cook! Family members who prefer a little more heat little more heat mama of a toddler and a behind... And half the pepperocini juice in crockpot so much, i decided to make it for an dinner... Favorite homemade meal. ) pour in the Instant Pot the Last 40 minutes of to. Is one of my most popular posts top sirloin roasts in a water garlic.