Yum. Will make again. 1 1/2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh gingerroot. I have a habit of overcooking chops but this recipe made them moist and tasty! Disclosure | Privacy Policy. Take the stress out of mealtime, with a delicious recipe newsletter delivered to your inbox each week. Easy and tasty. These grilled teriyaki pork chops will make a great summer time meal! It is great off the barbeque, but my favorite is cold for lunch the next day. Flip and continue cooking until pork chops are … Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission. Makes ordinary pork chops taste great. Info. Don't change a thing the recipe is perfect the way it is. To fix that problem cut the soy sauce back by half and use an equal amount of pineapple juice. Cover and cook until pork chops are browned, about 15 minutes. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Print. I used fresh chopped garlic; and I found out too late I had only 1/4 cup of soy sauce. Delicious pork chops my boyfriend, his friend, and I discovered one night with homemade French fries! In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, honey and garlic powder. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 225 calories; protein 16.4g 33% DV; carbohydrates 12.3g 4% DV; fat 11.8g 18% DV; cholesterol 39.4mg 13% DV; sodium 4156.8mg 166% DV. Yummm! In a small dish arrange pork chops in one layer and pour marinade over them, turning chops to coat well. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Reduce the heat to low. But definitely a new staple in our house! Marinate and reserve the marinade while you grill. You saved Teriyaki Pork Chops to your. Return the pork to the skillet. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. https://bake-eat-repeat.com/teriyaki-pork-chop-marinade-recipe came out too salty and too dry. Husband liked it and he's not a pork chop fan. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Step 3. Just great for the BBQ. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The sauce was more work than I thought it was going to be, especially with having to find a meal bowl to cool it, then to momentarily later heat it. Thanks for the recipe. If using thick cuts try cutting in halves or thirds for a more consistent flavor. Great recipe. Stir in the pineapple. Stir in the soup, pineapple juice and teriyaki sauce and heat to a boil. Let marinate in the refrigerator, about 30 minutes. I will definitely make this again. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides. a bit too salty for my taste. The marinade ran over into our grilled zucchini which was fine with us. 1 d. Cook Time. Cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. When finished, there was only a little left and we dipped the chicken in that. How to cook & Ingredients . I made this recipe and it was very easy to make and very good also. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Marinaded the pork longer than the 15 minutes called for. Absolutely wonderful! Pineapple, garlic and teriyaki sauce combine to make these 35-minute, sautéed pork chops a cook's dream come true. Broil or grill Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Really gives the pork a great flavor. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All Rights Reserved. A very tasty dish with minimal effort! Marinade for two hours. Pour the sauces and water and pineapple over the pork chops. I made this tonight for dinner very salty and I substituted garlic powder for the garlic salt. That's me. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/teriyaki-pork-chops-14958 Marinate chops at room temperature, turning them once, 15 minutes. 12 mins. But Hey! Flip and continue cooking until pork chops are cooked through, about 10 minutes. I left out the garlic salt since most reviews said it was too salty...it needed salt. I didn't have teriyaki so I used a soy-wasabi sauce instead and an extra TBSP. It was too messy for me and my daughter who loves ribs didn't like these at all. It made a very light, tasty marinade which would probably be great on red meat as well. Great receipe! Finely chop garlic. Excellent! We raved throughout the meal about how excellent this is. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Pour marinade into a small saucepan and simmer 5 minutes. This was very good. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Will definitely keep around for future use. Cover, and marinate for 2 to 4 hours in the refrigerator. I did bbq the meat. A bit on the salty side due to the large soy sauce amount needed. If pork chops are fresh, not frozen cook on low for 3-4 hours. Really, very delicious. Also, I think I will use crushed pineapple next time instead of chunks. Teriyaki has always been the favorite choice for lunch and dinner. My husband said its definately a "guest worthy meal." this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. This pork chop recipes is so easy and quite tasty. I didn't have any fresh ginger, but the pork chops were delicious anyway. 156 calories; protein 22.6g 45% DV; carbohydrates 7.1g 2% DV; fat 3.8g 6% DV; cholesterol 64.9mg 22% DV; sodium 1859.8mg 74% DV. This teriyaki recipe can be used for chicken and beef as well (great with steak tips). Teriyaki Pork Chops are perfect served as is. Quick marinade time, quick cooking time, full body taste - what more could you ask for? Place your pork chops in the crockpot. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. AND it made the whole house smell wonderful! (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup. Can be frozen, or not. Pretty good! Boil the reserved marinade and drizzle over the cooked meat. it was spot on with the timing however i did add sliced onions. pork chops, Fontina cheese, dijon style mustard, dried rosemary and 8 more Teriyaki Steak Salad Madeleine Cocina teriyaki sauce, pork chops, lemon, pepper, teriyaki sauce, red cabbage and 4 more Add the garlic and onions to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Great with sticky rice! Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20). This is a great easy recipe and with a few modifications can be even better! Prep Time. Needs a bit more taste to make it a great dish though. We used it (doubled the recipe) on about 3lbs chicken legs and thighs. Tastes similar to Hawaiian style teriyaki if you have ever had that. Taste was soup-erb...although the family could not figure out it was soup based! Place chops in dish, and turn to coat. Reduce the heat to low. Pour 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce on … This was okay. I only needed 10 minutes on each side and I used pretty thick pork chop. Enjoy! But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Really tasty. Learn how to steam broccoli in the microwave to make this even easier! I also deglazed the pan with 1/4 cup of beef broth (I HATED to waste the nice pan drippings) and added this to the simmering marinade. Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops. Delicious. I marinated the chops for a couple of hours and I didn't simmer the marinade the first time, only while cooking chops. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. I simmered the marinade and basted with that. The marinade also works great with chicken breasts. it was TOO salty for my liking but im not sure if it was the onions or the actual sauce or the garlic salt. The eye appeal was magnificent, so was the aroma and the taste! Be careful not to marinate too long otherwise you will dry out the meat. Place pork chops on a deep plate. If you read all my reviews you will see I love teriyaki pork chicken salmon. Combine teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, and black pepper in a bowl. I used boneless chops. This recipe was easy and absolutely delicious. The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients, 20 oz can crushed pineapple, (do not drain). Sprinkle with additional sliced green onion, if desired. Wow! So easy! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition