: The Ultimate Guilt-Free Cookbook, Hungry Girl 300 Under 300: 300 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Dishes Under 300 Calories, Hungry Girl Simply 6: All-Natural Recipes with 6 Ingredients or Less, Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories. Here you'll find diet-friendly recipes (easy and delicious ones! We love the author and have all of her books. Something went wrong. Purchased this cookbook for a birthday gift. In the New York Times bestseller The Hungry Girl Diet, Lillien served up the first-ever diet plan utilizing the beloved Hungry Girl philosophy and recipe concepts. Love this diet! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Just love these recipes.....easy to make foods ....with weight loss results.......ordered from Amazon.ca on a Wednesday at 5 pm Vancouver Canada time....the book arrived Friday late afternoon......so not even three whole days were needed to deliver book...A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER.....short delivery time and a very interesting book...Happy Weight Loss Stacey. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2016. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. ", Goodreads Members Suggest: Favorite Very Quick Reads. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2015. I saw her on Dr. Oz and bought a cookbook. I like Hungry Girl, but some of this stuff is way too time consuming just to shave off a few calories. A truly good buy, especially for the beginner. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This books is, of course, a perfect companion piece for the Hungry Girl Diet book, but it also stands alone just fine -- it provides recipes for breakfasts (broken into separate categories like eggs, breads, etc. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Yay!! If someone has an entire family who needs to lose weight and enjoys non-fat dairy products, this cookbook is for them. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Thoughtful & genuine author, Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2020. Did you set an extremely ambitious Reading Challenge goal back in January? Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Regardless of the waistline, Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2016. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2020. I like the writing style and pictures. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There were a few helpful tips but nothing outstanding. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. With an emphasis on lean protein, fresh fruits 'n veggies, big portions, and craving-busting dishes, this book gives you everything you love about Hungry Girl in a weight-loss centric cookbook. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2015. I had the Strawberry Pistachio Quinoa for breakfast...cuz NOW I have all these ingredients all the time. Swap recipe ideas, share food finds, get motivated & more! Please try again. Food you can actually eat and enjoy and not feel like you are dieting! The Hungry Girl Diet Cookbook book. Its faster and easier to just eat less. I'm cooking for a family, so I would rather have a book that has full family size recipes. Hungry Girl is your go-to resource for guilt-free eating. … Hungry Girl Simply 6: All-Natural Recipes with 6 Ingredients or Less, The Hungry Girl Diet Cookbook: Healthy Recipes for Mix-n-Match Meals & Snacks, Hungry Girl 300 Under 300: 300 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Dishes Under 300 Calories, Hungry Girl to the Max! Thank you very much. and we have not verified it. With an emphasis on lean protein, fresh fruits 'n veggies, big portions, and craving-busting dishes, this book gives you everything you love about Hungry Girl in a weight-loss centric cookbook. In the New York Times bestseller The Hungry Girl Diet, Lillien served up the first-ever diet plan utilizing the beloved Hungry Girl philosophy and recipe concepts.Now she's back with a companion cookbook, which features 200 all-new recipes that work with the groundbreaking diet plan! Unable to add item to List. I tried it all... Atkins, WW...magazine diets, nothing worked till Hungry Girl. We’d love your help. The Hungry Girl is a book that is thought to help women and men eat more cleanly with a healthier slew of recipes at hand. She's so cute! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The Hungry Girl Diet: Big Portions. love this book, it has great easy recipes, tried a lot so far. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Another cookbook providing an innovative approach to healthy cooking. I had that uncomfortable extra 10 lbs. I had the Strawberry Pistachio Quinoa for breakfast...cuz NOW I have all these ingredients all the time. The book and website are brain powered by author and creator Lisa … Approved by a registered dietitian, this program is not only completely satisfying but also entirely effective. Something went wrong. Although I tend to like cookbooks with pictures of what it's "supposed" to look like, Lillien's recipes are simple and straight-forward, and the pictures aren't a necessity to success. I hate to read bad reviews about Hungry Girl books-I love them and her! Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2016. We aim to show you accurate product information. Fun, light hearted, simple approach to eating healthfully in a fun way! Buy The Hungry Girl Diet Cookbook: Healthy Recipes for Mix-N-Match Meals & Snacks by Lillien, Lisa online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Purchased this cookbook for a birthday gift. Following a four week plan, there are recipes to carry you beyond the first month of dieting. A truly good buy, especially for the beginner! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 12, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 2, 2018, It arrived on time and the book looks nice with lots of low cal recipes. I love the variety and the recipes. All of the recipes that I have tried have been very good. Excellent cookbook either as a standalone or a companion to the Hungry Girl Diet Book, Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2015. I cannot say enough about this plan, lots of normal food that most people have on hand. Some of the portions were HUGE. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. The cookbook has some interesting recipes and great photos. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I am a life-long dieter and my only criticism is the use of fat-free products and egg whites in the recipes. It does take some planning, I went thru the book on the first day and picked some recipes that had common ingredients. The 10lbs plus...sometimes it's 14 is gone and has stayed gone.She has "trained me", my home is now full of fruit & berries, a giant container in the fridge of pre-chopped veggies, so we can add to a salad, stir fry or foil pack. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Hungry Girl is your go-to resource for guilt-free eating. You can feel the exuberance passing from the author through the book and into you. Fun, light hearted, simple approach to eating healthfully in a fun way! File Name:The Hungry Girl Diet Posted By:Lisa Lillien Published on 2014-03-25 by St. Martin's Griffin ISBN-10:1466842059 Status : AVAILABLE Last checked: 20 Minutes ago! ), tips & tricks, supermarket finds, and survival guides for real-world eating situations. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. I purchased the Hungry Girl Diet in October, I lost 12 pounds in 4 weeks and I have stayed right there, which is fine with me. I am a huge fan of protein powder and tofu. Please try your request again later. The Hungry Girl cookbook has a lot of healthy alternatives to foods that are considered bad for us. I am disappointed that there are not more tofu and vegetable protein recipes, but I am looking forward to incorporating some of these recipes into my diet and weight-loss plan. So this book was just what i needed to lose those few pounds and to get to my target weight.