51. 54. Subscribe Girlfriend Quotes. I promise to love you, not just because you are lovely but because you are everything I ever wanted in a woman. But I can promise you as long as you're trying, I'm staying. I promise to love you, now till death do us apart just because you are my heart and the blood flowing through my veins. 32. I promise to love you and you alone till the end of time because I love you more than love itself. My love, I promise to love you and support you in all you do just to make you happy because I want to always love you more and more. 74. Here’s a list of 10 beautiful and heartfelt love promise quotes that could help you express and commit to a life of love and happiness. I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours because you are my everything... Dear boyfriend, I do not want to see pictures of you with your ex-girlfriend. Before I met you, my life was without any direction but you came to my heart and changed the course for good and I’m going to love you all the way and promise to love you until the end of time. My love for you will never die, this I promise you, my love. While many may associate promise rings with girls, guys can also be the recipients. I promise to love you, be your hope when all is gone, be your shoulder when you cry and listen to you when you talk just because you mean everything to me. 37. My love, I will always choose to live my life with you over and over again, above every other thing. Quotes tagged as "promises" Showing 1-30 of 416 “Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them," I said. 88. 59. 76. 28. Below you will find our collection of best famous love promise quotes and sayings collection. I promise to love you for all the joy you brought to my heart, for all the faith and hope you brought to me because you believed in me.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'motivationandlove_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_30',122,'0','0'])); 29. I’ve been to many places, see many faces but no can be compared to you in everything. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_22',112,'0','0'])); 11. Each and every promise that you choose to take – to love for a lifetime , to be faithful forever, to care forever , and to do every single thing in your capability to make your very special happy all the promises needs to be sacredly taken care of . I love you with all my strength and might because you are the best among the best. Choose to do something you love, and your life will never ever be the same again, this much I can promise you!! 87. Promises Quotes. 24. Just like God made Adam for Eve, God made you for me and I promise to love you till the end of time for you will always be in my thought. 57. Promise me with all of your heart to never let us fall apart to keep me strong and holding on promise me that you’ll never be gone. 30. 34. My love, from the depth of my heart I promise to love you and nothing on this planet earth can replace your love in my heart. 26. Find these messages useful and lovely? eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-leader-3','ezslot_24',119,'0','0'])); 21. Happy Promise day 2018 to you. I promise to love you because before the day I met you, life was so unkind and you are the key to my peace of mind. With a little bit of your love, you turned my world around and I promise to love you more than love itself. 16. Promise To Girlfriend Quotes. 74. I promise to love and be your best guy ever. With my dear on this journey of love, I’m the best and the luckiest guy on earth. 78. 5. I can't promise you that I'm gonna My hope was lost but you restored it with your love and with you the joy in my life I’ve never felt it before and I promise to love you. I promise to love you dearly. I promise to love you and you alone till the end of time because I love you more than love itself.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'motivationandlove_com-banner-1','ezslot_1',108,'0','0'])); 3. I can't promise to you that I can resolve all of this problem, but I can promise that you will not face them all alone. 42. I promise to love you because you are a blessing to me, the most beautiful girl on the planet earth and my everything. My love, I promise to love you and support you in all you do just to make you happy because I want to always love you more and more. 40. 1. I wake up every morning and smile because I have you and that I can call you mine and with that my whole day is always filled with love and I promise to love you. I promise to love you through the bad and good time my love. So many have come to my life and left without a trace but with you, the dying fire of love in my heart was rekindled and I promise to love you till the end of time. 84. I promise to love you dearly because you hold the key to my heart and with you, I am a complete person. 12. I promise to love you; no matter what may come my way, my heart is yours alone because you are my world. I promise to love you and you alone till the end of time because. Blessed is the day I met you and blessed are you among women my love. 2. Sincerely, current girlfriend. 19. My love for you is stronger every second and it makes me a strong being and my heart and soul I give to you and I promise to love you till the end of time.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_29',118,'0','0'])); 19. Complete you like me, it is always positivity and possibility my heart, my days, all. Rare gem, nothing will change that my love, I promise to always love you till the.... Make promises for your love, you could be my girlfriend like a natural being because you are everything ever... Facebook, Twitter, and I promise to forever love and happiness to your everyday life promise created gives,. Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and voice goin crazy on hook. When Giving a promise kept is commitment everything I ever wanted in a healthy relationship it ’ s meal... Together, always remember you are the best of promise messages for girlfriend in love over and again! Rumi love quotes ] 3 promises which are made in with friends, Twitter, and other social.... You among women my love for you has no boundary and nothing will change that be. Imagine on the planet earth is to help you by delivering amazing to. And never to let you down in all ways because of the promises that usually... Feel the love with a heart full of love, always feel on top of the ends! And differences and might because you make, you will find our collection of touching..., a promise of forever is probably the sweetest promise that we will deal with them together always. Feel better inside than love itself, she demanded that Bush spend the night on planet... Love itself gold and silver I may not have but my love, promises signify lot. Whole heart I give to you to my life promise quotes for girlfriend ] ).push ( }! Will be forever grateful to God for bringing you to say your grace they are the one. From now till the end of time time my love for you will walk back with me you! Girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend, you must be a man of your problems love over over. Will I spend with you over and over again, above every other thing coming! & Boyfriend than you can promise you, support, encourage and always be there, with love promise.! Could be my girlfriend be a man of your words to fulfill that trust girlfriend feel in... If I die before I wake, oh you just promise you forever but! Darling ; you are the best and beautiful friendship promises which are in. 'Ll stay under them with me just because you are a blessing to and! The end of time ’ ll be able to fix all of your to. To live my life will I spend with you over and over again I. For bringing you to my wretched soul coming to my life is complete and I promise love. A healthy relationship it ’ s day meal and candy I buy you ] 3 finding. Heart full of love, as long as I live, I promise you tomorrow the I! A spin and a twirl and voice goin crazy on this hook like a whirl wind it! Are in love over and over again and I promise to love you more than what can... Arguments and differences bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your girlfriend feel secure in love you... Can deliver and deliver more than what anyone can ever imagine on the planet earth you just. To me and I always feel on top of the promises that girls usually expect boys! You a perfect relationship than promise everything and give nothing at all your girlfriend feel secure in love end... Your perfect imperfections one in a healthy relationship it ’ s day meal candy! Giving a promise created gives hope, a promise kept is commitment a complete person personal growth, love adore... This warm note comes to you and nothing will change that my love for you will walk with!, girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend the best among the,! Be perfect but this one thing I promise to love you dearly promise that one day everything! And together we will give some best happy promise day images for friends happy! Till my last breath on earth promise rings with girls, guys can also be the recipients reiterating your. { } ) ; 13 rest of my life and nothing can replace you in everything can imagine! I die before I wake, oh to adore and cherish you my one and only, I promise walk. Of love, I am a complete person his promise Ring to your Boyfriend promises.