Piel, a 7 or 8 year old boy, is alone on the desert planet Perdide, only survivor of an attack by giant hornets. What do the month names mean? © Time and Date AS 1995–2020. With Jean Valmont, Michel Elias, Frédéric Legros, Yves-Marie Maurin. An expedition to Titan uncovers an alien being, that goes on a rampage. "Cool" was covered by Snoop Dogg for his ninth album, Ego Trippin'. But be warned, most people might generally classify this as a bad movie, and I don't even have much arguments to compete with that. Current country/territory names, rather than historic country names are displayed, so the list could contain countries that did not exist at the time. An animated film whose storyline was created by patients in a French mental health clinic. A montage mixing original drawings by Topor, original shots and stock shots that ironically analyze what man is. Later, sneaky student Pete Sharpe finds five hidden jewels in the bottom of the casket and distributes them to various co-eds on campus, not realizing the mummy, recently revived with an overdose of x-rays, is bound and determined to reclaim them. Given the nostalgia feelings I treasure for this one, it is with grief I have to flunk this baby. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Areas having DST in some period during 1982 No DST in 1982 . He commits suicide and succeeds in returning as the "undead", continuing to terrorize the locals. A student finds 5 diamonds hidden in the sarcophagus and steals them. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? An alien, buried in King Tut's tomb, terrorizes a college campus. Opening it reveals an ancient mummy and a mold substance which proves to eat the flesh of anyone touching it. This FAQ is empty. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1982 Vinyl release of 777-9311 on Discogs. 119 No. This list displays a brief (but not complete) overview showing the countries and territories which observed DST during 1982. A schoolteacher moves into her deceased aunt's home in a small town, only to find herself plagued by supernatural occurrences and unexplained hostility from the local townspeople connected to her aunt's past. Artist Jean Giraud Aka Moebius Has Died at 73, Loic Henry-Greard . Time Masters The Time is the 1981 debut album by The Time. View production, box office, & company info. Boy, I haven't seen this movie since I was a kid. What mystery shrouds the noble house? Professor Doug McCadden is in charge of opening his university's latest acquisition - a sealed Egyptian sarcophagus. Travel back in time to check out the early roles of some of Hollywood's heavy hitters. In a distant planetoid, an industrious but hapless old farmer strives to make his vegetables flourish, however, to no avail. The mummy prowling the campus provides a couple of nice and creepy shots, but his green-colored POV vision was a bit cheesy. Is midnight 12 am or 12 pm? Doug Sederberg . Why do many countries set the clocks back and forth an hour twice a year? Calling for help, Piel's father's friend Jaffar keeps contact with the kid and hurries across space toward Perdide. TIME Magazine Table of Contents -- U.S. After she's eventually banished from her village, the girl makes a pact with the devil to gain magical ability and take revenge. Directed by René Laloux. An amiable psychopath and leader of a violent teen gang enjoys riding his motorcycle and loves his mother, who enjoys holding séances. But here's an interesting contradiction: Not much really happens in this movie, but still there's a lot going on (just remember the previous things I mentioned). Except for the fact that it somehow left a strange impression on me, and a dormant urge to some day revisit it. The film is directed mainly at younger viewers – so it's not as liberated and wild as his more independent comics work or his contributions to Heavy Metal magazine – but his incredibly original vision is all there, in the out-of-this-world designs for the landscapes, the structures and the alien characters. Loic Henry-Greard . Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the basis for civil time today. How does the 12-hour clock system work? Of course he kills a couple of people (not just randomly, I might add), but the kills themselves aren't much to write home about. The movie builds up towards a nice twist-conclusion too, but sadly when you know the tagline to this movie, or just take a glimpse at the front or back cover art, you already know what's going to happen. Manufactured By – Whaam! Written by The story of four generations of a Russian Jewish immigrant family of musicians whose careers parallel the history of American popular music in the 20th century. Tom Hardy Reportedly Being Eyed For Another Major Superhero Role, Blu-ray Cover Art & Release Details for The Velvet Vampire, Time Walker, Up From The Depths & More, Mystery Science Theater 3000: Volume Xxxv Review. As long as it focuses on the child character Piel, who is largely unaware of what goes on in the larger picture and is therefore touching and interesting, and not on the flat characters of Jaffar (good and brave for the sake of goodness and bravery), Matton (bad and greedy for the sake of badness and greediness) and the other adults; then it manages to be beautiful and gripping. What is man ? Designed by the great graphic novelist Jean Giraud - AKA Moebius – Time Masters is a fascinating piece of animated sci-fi from France, that is well recommended for lovers of the genre and of the artist. (1982). Detailed information is available for the first half of 1982 and for the second half of 1982. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. (as Shari Belafonte-Harper). Piel, a 7 or 8 year old boy, is alone on the desert planet Perdide, only survivor of an attack by giant hornets. Later, sneaky student Pete Sharpe finds five hidden jewels in the bottom of the casket and distributes them to various co-eds on campus, not realizing the mummy, recently revived with an overdose of x-rays, is bound and determined to reclaim them. 3:35: A4: If Now Is The Answer: 2:35: A5: A New Arrangement: 3:00: A6: Looking At The World Through Dark Shades: 3:25: A7: I Helped Patrick McGoohan Escape: 2:50: B1: Pop Goes Art! ©℗ 1982 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S. Who Am I This Time? Use the HTML below. Use the HTML below. Opening it reveals an ancient mummy and a mold substance which proves to eat the flesh of anyone touching it. Joe or Transformers but an independent film with limited budget – but quickly enough you can learn the look past the rather bulky movements and simplistic faces of the characters and find yourself amazed at Moebius' amazing, seemingly endless imagination and creativity. That urge awakened recently when I found this obscure gem on an old ex-rental tape, so this was my chance to re-watch it. An evil force from a 1000 years in the future begins to destroy an idyllic paradise, where the citizens are in perfect harmony with nature. Two kids travel to a city where silence is kept sacred. Among the aged master painter Wang-Fô's impeccable paintings, exists a mediocre and unflattering portrait of the pale Celestial Emperor that has merited him execution, nevertheless, how is this possible? Stylized "ɑ" logo in runouts denotes an Allied Record Company pressing. Written by Current local times around the world, including (DST) changes. When DST is not observed, it is called standard time, normal time or winter time. Daylight Saving Time Around the World 1982. Who has DST in 1982?