Website: Theo Chocolate Website. Then I noticed the name. Theo Chocolate has made a bar that will settle all of your carbohydrate cravings: the Bread and Chocolate bar, part of their 3400 Phinney Chocolate Factory … Description: AlterEco is committed to human rights and sustainability. Back. 'COCOA BEANS* +, SUGAR* +, BREAD* (UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, SEA SALT) COCOA BUTTER* +, SEA SALT, BUTTER* (MILK), GROUND VANILLA BEAN*.'. This item can be shipped! Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. I bought this bar because I found it on clearance (I think it was .60 cents!) Thank you, Premium Organic Cafe, for offering this online! Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. Individuals with Food Allergies: Made on equipment that also processes tree nuts and in a facility that handles sesame, eggs & peanuts. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. For more information on Theo Chocolate, head to their website (www.theochocolate.com) and use code “slowmelt” for a 50% discount on their Fantasy Bar line (limit four bars), including the Bread and Chocolate 70% bar, from now until October 15, 2017. It is really fantastic chocolate and I was thrilled to find it on Amazon! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Plus it's Theo's so it is guilt-free as far as being a conscientious consumer goes. Interested in selling or using Theo Chocolate at your business? It tastes less like 'bread and chocolate' and more like 'crackers and chocolate'. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Bummer!!! Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. Please try again. INGREDIENTS. Plus it's Theo's so it is guilt-free as far as being a conscientious consumer goes. The company is known as being the first organic, fair-trade certified, bean-to-bar chocolate maker in North America, and offers chocolate made with beans from the Democratic Republic of Congo and Peru, as well as confections and caramels. Unsure how to describe the taste, I turned to the ingedients list. Put ¾ cup of each bread flour in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook. This chocolate bar is soo delicious. There was a problem completing your request. It wasn't awful but to be honest I haven't touched it since I took that one bite and it's still sitting in my cupboard. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This is a set of four chocolate bars in flavors like Cinnamon Horchata, Bread … Cocoa Beans*+, Sugar*+, Bread* (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Water, Sea Salt), Cocoa Butter*+, Sea Salt, Butter (Milk)*, Ground Vanilla Bean*. Free domestic shipping on orders over $15. Deep chocolate, crunchy bread, sweet butter, and tart salt. Please join us in tasting the Bread and Chocolate 70% bar. And this bar contains toasted bread crumbs and salt in dark chocolate. We love hearing from fans. I wondered if it’d be like eating croutons and chocolate at the same time. This is part of the 3400 Phinney (the company’s address) Fantasy Flavor Flight range, all of which display the artwork of “Kittenchops,” of course. There's a problem loading this menu right now. •Soy Free •Kosher. That's a far cry from the $7 they're asking for on Amazon (however I do live in the Seattle area). Sitting a piece in my mouth, I found some nice red flavors in the chocolate, along with something sweeter when I came to the bread pieces. Theo has several different lines under their banner, and this one is part of the "3400 Phinney" line. Soy free. $4.49. Tag us for a chance to be featured on our feed. Posted by Chocolate Condesior on Mar 20th 2020. I can’t wait to try the other two Theo bars I bought. If you're going to waste the calories, waste them on another chocolate brand. Double Grilled Cheese Bacon Burger, Disney Fairies Gummy Flowers: Sweet & Sour, Sucré: "For The Love Of Chocolate" Collection, Q.bel Crunchy Crispy Wafer Rolls: Dark Chocolate. Now I know how chocolate can be nostalgic even if it isn’t something you ate during childhood. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. Admittedly, what grabbed me at first was the cute package illustration of the cats (yes, there's my inner crazy cat lady poking out and rubbing her head on things), but really it was the combination of bread and chocolate that sold me. Deep chocolate, crunchy bread, sweet butter, and tart salt. •Organic •Fair for Life. I’ve never had bread in a chocolate bar. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Buttery toasted bread crumbs in rich dark chocolate with a touch of sea salt. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Okay, you’re coming with me! We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Theo's Chocolate. In fact, they claim to be “The only organic, fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate factory in the United States.”. This bar is the perfect example of melding flavors together. Certified USDA Organic, Certified Fair Trade. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. at my local grocery store. We blend buttery toasted bread crumbs into our dark chocolate with just a hint of sea salt.” Interesting, right? Buttery toasted bread crumbs in rich dark chocolate with a touch of sea salt. The bar is definately plainer than I’d expected, but still not lacking in creativity. Hotel Chocolat: Collection of Filled Chocolates, Carl's Jr. I've toured their factory and everything is fair trade. Thank you, Premium Organic Cafe, for offering this online!Bread & Chocolate I was most curious about the bread and chocolate combination for nostalgic reasons. Ingredients. All Rights Reserved. Its flawless surface is like a deep mirror. An innovative twist on a traditional pairing, featuring dark chocolate with butter, toasted artisan breadcrumbs and the perfect amount of salt. All ingredients are ethically sourced and organic. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. Theo describes this one as “A twist on the traditional pain au chocolat. Please try your search again later. Theo chocolate is also certified USDA organic and certified Fair Trade. CONTAINS MILK & WHEAT. © Copyright 2020 Theo Chocolate, Inc. This bar is the perfect example of melding flavors together. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Learn more Got friends out of town? Allergen Statement: CONTAINS MILK & WHEAT. I found myself at World Market again. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. AlterEco. You can taste them all, and they all work so beautifully together. Compared to other gourmet chocolate that I have bought I think the Theo brand is not worth $7, especially this flavor! I stood there and wondered what delicious thing I should choose. If you select USPS Priority Shipping, we highly recommend purchasing an extra Ice Pack for $0.50 to help guard against melting. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Stir in the water. But I wasn’t really getting it. Unable to add item to List. Josie: It's one of those things that sounds better then it actually worked out to be. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2014. The two chocolate bars that I found most interesting were Theo's Bread and Chocolate bar and their Coconut Curry Milk Chocolate bar. While we ship all chocolate with an Ice Gel Pack and thermal wrapping, we cannot guarantee it against melting because we can't control how long the package may be exposed to hot temperatures during shipping. Theo's Chocolate Bar. I've toured their factory and everything is fair trade. This at home chocolate tasting kit includes everything you need to follow along with a 45-minute interactive class, where you’ll learn how we craft our organic, fair trade chocolate, witness some behind the scenes chocolate making and eat your way through an extensive guided chocolate tasting. Theo Chocolate was founded in 2006 by Joe Whinney and Debra Music and is based in Seattle, USA. Despite the silly look, Theo Chocolate is very conscious, proudly displaying organic, Fair Trade, and fifty-percent recycled signs.