We use cookies to optimise your experience of this website. Don't worry. £3.00/kg. Buy Tilda Lime & Cilantro Legendary Basmati Rice from Walmart Canada. If you have forgotten your My Tilda password – click here. Add rice and 2 tsps of warm water. Serve straight away, Of an adults reference intake* Typical value per 100g Energy 560kJ If you don’t have an account – click here to register. Create one, Forgot your password? Per 100g. Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold. For further information, click here to view our Cookie Policy, Please login to your account below. Tear open, tip out and fluff with a fork before serving. 800W – Heat upright in microwave on full power for 2 minutes. By continuing to use this website you consent to our use of cookies. Log in to My Tilda to save all of your favourite delicious recipes and articles. If you have forgotten your My Tilda password – click here. Energy. 800W – Heat upright in microwave on full power for 2 minutes. For further information, click here to view our Cookie Policy, Please login to your account below. Energy 703 kJ 167 kcal. / 133kcal. Sign in, Send me exciting recipes and new website content. We can help, Please fill in the details below. STORAGE & PREP. Suitable for vegetarians. Add Tilda Steamed Lime & Coriander Basmati Rice 250G add Tilda Steamed Lime & Coriander Basmati Rice 250G to basket. For further information, click here to view our Cookie Policy, Please login to your account below. / 133kcal, 703kJ Natural Basmati Rice – Steamed (90%), Coconut Cream (4%), Coriander (1.4%), Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Kaffir Lime (Peel, Leaf) (0.8%), Salt, Natural Flavourings. 638kJ / 152kcal. Tilda microwaveable basmati rice pouch is a zesty blend of fragrant limes, coriander leaves, and smooth coconut cream. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 2 days. By continuing to use this website you consent to our use of cookies. Log in to My Tilda to save all of your favourite delicious recipes and articles. Typical Values. We are proud to be part of Ebro Foods S.A. We use cookies to optimise your experience of this website. Alternatively, warm a small, non-stick pan over a low heat. Saturates 0.7g 4%. If you don’t have an account – click here to register. musclefood provides the highest quality lean meats, sports nutrition supplements and high-protein foods at unbeatable value. 8%. Already have an account? The zest of fragrant limes, coriander leaf and smooth coconut cream give a hint of Thai cuisine to these delicious basmati grains. Create one, Forgot your password? Sugars 0.7g <1%. Recipes to fuel your Mind, Body and Soul. For further information, click here to view our Cookie Policy Salt 0.18g 3%. Delicious and wholesome, Tilda® Microwave rice is the perfect meal or accompaniment that can be heated in a microwave for 2 minutes or for just 3 minutes in a pan. Calorie Breakdown: 14% fat, 78% carbs, 8% prot. Fat 5.38g 8%. We can help, Please fill in the details below. Already have an account? Sign in, Send me exciting recipes and new website content. Warm through for 3 minutes on a medium heat, continuously stirring. Don't have an account? Don't worry. Squeeze pouch before heating and tear top corner of pouch open to 2cm. Our Lime & Coriander Basmati Rice is available from... We are proud to be part of Ebro Foods S.A. We use cookies to optimise your experience of this website. Tear open, tip out and fluff with a fork before serving. 703kJ / 167kcal. By continuing to use this website you consent to our use of cookies. £ 0.75. Per 125g serving. We are proud to be part of Ebro Foods S.A. We use cookies to optimise your experience of this website. We can help, Please fill in the details below. If you have forgotten your My Tilda password – click here.