You can unsubscribe anytime. Levels are one of the key mechanics of the game. Anmelden; Feed der Einträge; Kommentare-Feed; WordPress.org google-site-verification: google7e145a104ec49d47.html They let you unlock new equipment, recipes, customers, stories, quests, interior andexterior items, as well as new featuressuch as townships. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. You can figure them out thanks to Koffsky and other customers' hints or by spending diamonds. My Café Recipes & Stories game, images and characters are property of Melsoft Games. I promise to send you only this kind of news. Recipe for Tiramisu With Lemon?.., My Cafe: Recipes And Stories - Restaurant Simulation And Kitchen Mystery Game Answers for the iPhone - iPad Thu, 23 Apr 2020 16:24:56 Game Questions & Answers 3DS In the game the term refers to all kinds of baked goods such as cakes, pies and pastries. Can someone help me with the caramel tiramisu recipe please..., My Cafe: Recipes And Stories Answers for the Android iOS/iPhone/iPad/iPod touch through Apple App Store/iTunes. Recipes are unique combinations of ingredients using the drinks, desserts and toppings you have unlocked so far in the game. My Café Recipes & Stories game, images and characters are property of Melsoft Games. Acesse em português/Brasil. My Café Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. This is not an official site. There are 14 different ones and each unlocks at a specific level. Cakes are a type of dessert in the café. They are all served in cases which can hold up to four desserts. Recipes are unique combinations of ingredients using the drinks, desserts and toppings you have unlocked so far in the game.As you level up, you can make additional recipes once you purchase the newest equipment available for your level.. New recipes have to be made once to be unlocked and sold in your café. My Cafe – Recipes & Stories (8) News (3) Railnation (2) Tipps & Tricks (10) Uncategorized (2) Video (7) World of Warcraft (8) Dungeon (4) Legion (3) Warlords of Draenor (4) Weltquest (3) Meta. Follow us . https://my-cafe.fandom.com/wiki/Recipes?oldid=13997. My Café Recipes & Stories game, images and characters are property of Melsoft Games. This is not an official site. You can download My Café Recipes & Stories game for iOS/iPhone/iPad/iPod touch through Apple App Store/iTunes and for Android devices through Google Play. As you level up, you can make additional recipes once you purchase the newest equipment available for your level. Acesse em português/Brasil Tip: Add this site to your device's home and always have easy access to the recipes! My Café: Recipes & Stories – Speiseeis-Rezepte, Freitag 7.8.2020 um 17 Uhr Premiere der 2. It was made by Luisa Ambros, a game fan for helping another game users in discovering the game recipes. Customers will start asking for recipes using your current level's equipment even if you have not purchased the equipment or unlocked the recipes yet. Staffel, Jetzt neu im Shop: https://bit.ly/Simulator-Bauer, Klatschen für die Helfer Hamburg Eilenau #klatsch, Heute angekommen #ls19 #giants #softwarepartner, LS19 – Ellerbach Storys S2 #039 – Der Maschinenring fällt unsere Bäume – Role Play [HD], LS19 – Ellerbach Storys 003 – Besuch von der Polizei – Role Play [HD], LS19 – Ellerbach Storys 002 – Wir kaufen ein paar Hühner – Role Play [HD], LS19 – Ellerbach Storys 001 – Es geht endlich los – Role Play [HD], LS19 Modvorstellung – Renault Atles 925RZ V1.0, Cupcake, Schokoladensirup, Schokoladenraspeln, Croissant, Vanilleeis, Schokoladenraspeln, Croissant, Schokoladensirup, Schokoladenraspeln, Himbeertorte, Vanilleeis, Sahne, Zitrone, Erdbeereis, Croissant, Sahne, Erdbeereis, Vanillesirup, Croissant, Schokoladensirup, Sahne, Karamellsirup, Haselnuss, Tiramisu, Zimt, Schokoladenraspeln, Minze, Haselnuss, Schokoladentorte, Sahne, Schokoladenraspeln, Vanillesirup, Haselnuss, Cupcake, Sahne, Karamellsirup, Haselnuss, Honig, Tiramisu, Vanilleeis, Karamellsirup, Haselnuss, Kokosraspeln, Törtchen, Zitrone, Erdbeereis, Minze, Kokosraspeln, Käsekuchen, Sahne, Schokoladenraspeln, Schokoladeneis, Kokosraspeln, Donut, Zimt, Karamellsirup, Haselnuss, Kokosraspeln, Donut, Zitrone, Haselnuss, Honig, Marshmallows, Donut, Schokoladensirup, Karamellsirup, Vanillesirup, Honig, Donut, Karamellsirup, Haselnuss, Honig, Kokosraspeln, Käsekuchen, Zitrone, Traubensaft, Haselnuss, Waldbeeren, Pudding, Vanilleeis, Sahne, Erdbeereis, Schokoladeneis, Pudding, Schokoladensirup, Zitrone, Schokoladenraspeln, Haselnuss, Pudding, Minze, Haselnuss, Kokosraspeln, Waldbeeren, Pudding, Karamellsirup, Haselnuss, Honig, Marshmallows, Muffin, Schokoladensirup, Schokoladenraspeln, Haselnuss, Meersalz, Schokoladentorte, Karamellsirup, Haselnuss, Meersalz, Schokoladenkuchen, Sahne, Zitrone, Kokosraspeln, Grenadinesirup. They will leave your café if you do not serve them unless they are ordering something else in addition, but they will return to your café later. What's the recipe for magic tiramisu?.., My Cafe: Recipes And Stories - Restaurant Simulation And Kitchen Mystery Game Answers for the iPhone - iPad In your café's profit summary, a negative amount may be shown from customers whose orders your staff were unable to complete while you were away from the game, either due to lacking the required equipment or the recipe being locked. It was made by Luisa Ambros, a game fan for helping another game users in discovering the game recipes. It was made by Luisa Ambros, a game fan for helping another game users in discovering the game recipes. Be the first to know about new recipes and features of this recipes list page! You advance to new levelsby accumulating Prestige Points or stars. New recipes have to be made once to be unlocked and sold in your café. I promise to send you only this kind of news. You can unsubscribe anytime.