I will do everything in my power to help make your Real Estate Investment the best deal possible. We will send you all properties that match the criteria you are searching for. I have lived and worked in Tombstone for 18 years and have great knowledge of the market in Tombstone. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. 77 Calle Portal Ste C140 Sierra Vista, AZ 85635. We are dedicated to helping clients BUY and sell…, From Business: Southern Arizona real estate. Looking for answers? Email: sheri.kollar@gmail.com ©2020 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. When you decide to buy or sell a home, you need someone on your side that can answer all of your questions and help you make difficult decisions about your future. Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. Televisions Available.…, From Business: Brandon and Krystal Winters are the founders of Patriotic Real Estate Group, top realtors serving Sierra Vista and Hereford, AZ that value integrity,…. Real Estate Agents in Tombstone on YP.com. That lot sold in 10 days, thanks to his efforts. Tombstone, az (520) 249-8898. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know. Set it and forget it. If you're looking for real estate, homes or property in Tombstone, Sierra Vista, St. David, Douglas, Elfrida, Sunsites, Pearce, Benson, Willcox, or anywhere in Cochise County, we can help you choose the right home or property for your needs and will guide you toward making an informed real estate decision in the market. After retiring from the US Army, Roy returned to his favorite hometown saying, "Sierra Vista, Arizona is a great place to retire and a wonderful place to live." Bill and Janice Colberg. DRE License #01900940. Tombstone Real Estate Agents Tombstone Real Estate Agents list and ratings. We did not find any locations that matched, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Very close to Ft. Huachuca. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You will not have to worry about anything when you work with us, and you will get a great deal. The purchase or sale of a home is one of the most important events in your…, From Business: BISBEE4U is actually Shirley MAC and Kevin tucker, a husband and wife team. Selling a home through Wholesale Homes of Sierra Vista LLC is also very easy! About Tombstone Area; Buyer Tips; Seller Tips; Mortgage Calculator; Your Home Value . But most importantly, I am a the wife of a retired Army soldier and raised 3 beautiful children, who are now serving in the Army and Navy. We will see to it that you feel comfortable throughout the process and that you get everything that you want. CENTURY 21®, the CENTURY 21 Logo and C21® are service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. I have a personal goal to help sellers and buyers in their transactions in Real Estate to give a new sense of security, self-satisfaction, and trust when being represented by Me. Our unique search engine gives you access to search all the listings in your area. I am a dedicated professional with over 10 years of experience. Agents. Get in touch with buyers and sellers today on Homes.com, it's free to sign up. Top Seller's Agents. These well-trained real estate professionals can also help you understand the real estate market and compose a winning strategy. "HomeLight makes the work of selling your house an easy task. Just call, text or email. Our office first opened in 1976 with Shirley Villarin as designated broker. I've been selling land homes and commercial properties here in Cochise County for 35 years. Visit our website; www.TombstoneRealEstate.com. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Start the process of buying or selling your home by finding the Tombstone real estate agents who can help make the process easy. Attend open houses and see if you connect with a REALTOR. When you choose a Tombstone REALTOR® based on their certifications, you can find a real estate agent with the right expertise for your needs. U.S. News’ Find an Agent tool identifies your individual needs, maps your needs to an advanced real estate database, and then connects you with the most qualified real estate agents for you in Tombstone. Over the years I've been involved with our public school system, and many private business ventures and entrepreneurs. The Colberg Connection. In 1994, Barbara Highfield started her real estate career and Shirley hired her as an agent with Tombstone Real Estate. Real Estate Agent | License # SA051142000. HomeLight compares real estate agents in Tombstone using their objective sales data to identify the top performing agents. Two for the price of one! I will devote 150% to helping you with your real estate needs! We can sell you any property for sale in Cochise County regardless of who the listing agent is. I am also a member in good standing of our local Women's Counsel of REALTORS. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services. There are 17 real estate agents found in Tombstone, AZ.View our Tombstone real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Tombstone, AZ. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. I'm Full of energy, ready to help! Never miss the perfect property again! Bill and Janice Colberg. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. Contact. Tombstone Office: 520-457-3322Pearce-Sunsites Office: 520-826-3322, Mailing address stays the same, PO Box 965; Tombstone, AZ 85638, The only thing better than visiting Tombstone. © HomeLight, Inc. 100 1st Street, Suite 2600, San Francisco, CA, 94105. Tombstone Real Estate. I served in the US Army for 3 years. In Tombstone, AZ, the top 3% real estate agents buy and sell homes 74.9% faster than their competitors. The Dos and Don’ts of Staging Your Home During the Holidays, What Buyers and Sellers Need to Know About Multiple Listing Services, 5 Reasons Why Fall May Be a Great Time to Sell in 2020, Acronyms of Real Estate: What Homebuyers Need to Know, Terms & Conditions, Copyright and Privacy Policy. The Tombstone real estate directory lets you view and compare real estate agents, read reviews, see an agent's current listings and past sales, and contact agents directly from their profile pages on Zillow. I am fluent in Spanish and have the coveted Military Relocation Professional Certification (MRP). Lake's Desert Skyline Apartments. Use this website to search all listed Homes and Properties for sale in the area. Realtors And Real Estate in Tombstone on YP.com. I specialize in the real estate market in Tombstone, AZ. Advertising NEW and resale homes. Website. Real Estate Agents Commercial Real Estate.