Yummo! © 2020 Tony's Pizza - All Rights Reserved. Arrived at 5 50. Tony's Pizza Hickory. Tony's Pizza Menu Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Main Menu; Kids’ Menu ; Catering Menu; Locations. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Hickory, NC 28602. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Sign in. Noise Level: Quiet. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Save. Tony's Pizza Hickory Menu - View the Menu for Tony's Pizza Hickory on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Tony's Pizza menu and prices. It’s at Tony’s, in a little strip mall near Target. Give it a try. Called Sunday night at 7:10, fifty minutes prior to their closing time to order 4 pizzas for pick up. We had The Worx pizza. 1832 Catawba Valley Blvd SE Hickory, NC 28602, Monday-Thursday 11AM-9PM Friday-Saturday 11AM-9:30PM Sunday 12PM-8PM. It's located at a good place esp after you shop and are hungry. While we waited, another staff member began sweeping around us...it was 90 minutes before they closed and he proceeded to sweep dust and dirt around us. Took my wife here and we really enjoyed it. Search. Closed now : See all hours. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. You want to know where the best pizza is in Hickory? I believe the cook was generous as our slices were very large tonight! Cuisines: Italian, European, Continental, Pizza. This is ridiculous. Hotels near Glenn C Hilton Jr Memorial Park, Hotels near Harper House/ Hickory History Center, Hotels near Xscape Escape Room Attraction, Hotels near Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute, Hotels near Catawba Valley Community College, Late Night American Restaurants in Hickory. Start group order. Monday-Thursday 11AM-9PM Friday-Saturday 11AM-9:30PM Sunday 12PM-8PM. Pricing, item availability, and store participation may vary by location. The girl taking orders was very sweet. Join today and start earning 10% back in cash rewards! We will come back sooner. We stopped in after a long road trip from Georgia. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Normally love this placeLately they have been very slow. NEVER will I go there again, the pizza was so greasy the plates were soaked and the bottom of the pizza was wet with grease. 1832 Catawba Valley Blvd SE, Hickory, NC 28602 (828) 327-6636 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. 1832 Catawba Valley Blvd SE, Hickory, NC 28602 (828) 327-6636 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. The order was messed up...my husband asked for ground beef on his pizza and he was given Italian sausage. Parking: Private Lot. Served with choice of sauce. Finally left with my order at 6 35. Change Location. View the online menu of Tonys Pizza and other restaurants in Hickory, North Carolina. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more. 41 reviews #40 of 190 Restaurants in Hickory $ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly. 1832 Catawba Valley Blvd SE (828) 327-6636. more. Excellent Pizza! Map updates are paused. 1832 Catawba Valley Blvd SE., Hickory, NC 28602. Attire: Casual. Definitely will return next time ! I've been to this restaurant a few times and continue to go because I really like the pizza. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Main Menu; Kids’ Menu; Catering Menu; Locations. Great New York style pizzas. Staff was friendly and it can get busy on weekend. Start group order. Tony's hit the spot! When I got home it was missing one of my two toppings- pepperoni! Pricing is subject to change. But then that's how NY pizza is supposed to be, like a comfort food. Share. 1832 Catawba Valley Blvd SE, Hickory Unclaimed. Order delivery online from Tony's Pizza in Hickory instantly with Seamless! Saw many good reviews about this pizza establishment so was quite disappointed that this first run didn't turn out as expected. Alcohol: Beer & Wine Only. Tony's Pizza Menu We like New York style pizza, thin and bendy. The toppings was very fresh and they laid them heavy on the pie. Staff is friendly and pizza is delicious and big enough to share . Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Price Range: Below Average . Tony's Pizza | Fürstenrieder Straße 216, 81377 München ⇒ jetzt online bestellen und liefern lassen! Ambience: Casual. This place is a great place for pizza . I seriously needed a magnifying glass to find the sausage. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I highly recommend their pizza and pasta but this calzone was not satisfying at all. May not look the best, may not smell the best but darn do they make a great New York style pizza. Sign in. ONLINE ORDERING AND LOYALTY REWARDS - GET THE APP! Crispy fresh crust, right amount of marinara sauce and tasty pepperoni slices. While we waited, another staff member began sweeping around us...it was 90 minutes before they closed and he proceeded to sweep dust and dirt around us. Galleria Blvd. More Info. The pizza was tasty although a little greasy. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. friday special-19″ 1-topping pizza + 12 garlic knots $20.95 SATURDAY SPECIAL-TWO 17″ 1-TOPPING PIZZAS $29.35 SUNDAY SPECIAL-19″ 1-TOPPING PIZZA + 10 BONELESS WINGS $23.05