Heat the pan up again until it begins to smoke. It is a generously sized pan to saute larger batches vegetables and several varieties of meats for all your favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. Made in the USA. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Cuisinart 733-30H Chef's Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover, Silver, Tramontina Professional Fry Pans (12-inch), Tramontina 80114/614 Professional Aluminum Nonstick Covered Deep Saute Pan, Glass Lid, 5.5-Quart, Satin Finish, Made in USA, NSF-Certified, Tramontina 80114/536DS Professional Aluminum Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pan, 12", NSF-Certified, Tramontina Aluminum Nonstick Restaurant Professional 2-Piece 10" Fry Pan Set, Satin, Enameled Cast Iron Skillet Deep Sauté Pan with Lid, 12 Inch, Pumpkin Spice, Superior Heat Retention Black Enamel Interior, Tramontina Pro Line Commercial Grade Nonstick Fry Pans - 2 Pk, 8" Member's Mark Saute Pan, by Tramontina, Tramontina 80114/515DS Professional Fusion Fry Pan, 8-Inch, Made in USA, Tramontina Aluminum Fry Pan 8 & 10 in. Rinse and dry thoroughly. I thought these would be nice. A matter of fact I don't know of a single restaurant which uses stainless steel pan. Tramontina. Follow the steps for seasoning aluminum pans and your non stick pans will last longer and perform better. By having an all metal pan this transition is flawless. Manufacturers, The price of each was the same. The Tramontina 3-Piece Saute Pan Set makes a wonderful addition to any kitchen. There was a problem completing your request. The nonstick may not be durable for a long time but I bought more expensive ones like Faberware and T-Fal and their duration was lesser than that of Tramontina. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. By taking the time to properly season you pans, you will enjoy cooking much more and increase the life of your investment. The initial killer nonstick surface gradually became stubborn and ineffective. I am in love these pans!!! My favorite pans ever! Tramontina 80101/022DS Gourmet Prima Stainless Steel, Induction-Ready, Impact Bonded, Tri-Ply Ba… Tramontina Gourmet Induction Aluminum Saucepan with Lid Tramontina Size: 1.5" qt. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Tiger Chef Nonstick Frying Pan Set - Commercial Aluminum Restaurant Fry Pans skille... DaTerra Cucina Ceramic 11 inch Fry Pan with Natural Nonstick Coating | Cook Effortl... GreenPan Lima 12" Ceramic Non-Stick Covered Frypan, Gray - CW0004157. Reasonable price. I always hand wash the non-stick utensils even if they say it is dishwasher safe (as a precautionary measure). The interior nonstick coating ensures easy cooking and effortless cleanup. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. A Chef's View On The Pros and Cons Of Stainless St... Tramontina Professional 10" Nonstick Fry Pan (2 Pk). The Tramontina 12-Inch Nonstick Aluminum Saute Pan is also a suitable gift for showers, house-warming parties, college students or any other gift-giving occasion. Stainless Steel Stockpot. Tramontina PrimaWare 12-Inch Nonstick Aluminum Saute Pan, Steel Gray is a great addition to any basic cookware set. I originally found these pans at a local discount store. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. We an older set that is a little heavier. Tramontina Professional Fry Pans (8-inch), Tramontina 80114/536DS Professional Aluminum Nonstick Restaurant Fry Pan, 12", NSF-Certified, Tramontina 80151/384DS Gourmet Heavy-Gauge Nonstick Covered Deep Saute Pan, 5.5-Quart,Made in USA, Tramontina Pro Line Commercial Grade Nonstick Fry Pans - 2 Pk, Tramontina 80110/042DS Style Ceramica 01 Fry Pan, 8-Inch, Metallic Copper, Tramontina Gourmet Selection 3 Piece Set Nonstick Saute Pans (8", 10" & 12") Heavy-Gauge Aluminium, MADE IN USA (Metallic Black), Frying Pan, MSMK Large 12 inch Nonstick Titanium Diamond Skillet, Induction Fry pan with Stay-Cool Handle, Oven Safe, Cook For the Whole Family Cookware.