That is not to say everything should be in b and w or color either. Tags are keywords that make it easy to find artworks on Art Limited. Most of the trees I see is from Socotra Island, an Ex Somali Island that is now under Yemen Control. Can't agree, Roo. Browse our curated collections! The email will include instructions for redeeming the Gift Voucher. Awesome photographers. It is also how animals see. Jun 2, 2020 - Art Tree is a photograph by Sasas Photography which was uploaded on January 7th, 2014. Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here. These are Platinum prints, which are rare and wonderful and difficult to do. Currency: USD ($) 401 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 1200, Chicago, IL 60611, USA. If you don’t get the email, please check your spam folder. Click here to view. Google Socotra and you will see it. Soldiers in silhouettes. I recognize 1 tree, but no more. Don't like, don't look! The common feed displays chronologically all the artworks added by the artists. I used infrared film back in college and agree it can make the most mundane objects look like they're in the Land of Oz! I believe we are animals and I don't know about poor +LesWestfallJr but i certantly see in full colour! Visitors include only non-authenticated site users, excluding known robots that crawl Art Limited site for automatic indexing purposes. I also think the choice of black and white better represents the age of the trees as well gives you a really good feel for there textures. They are not Photoshopped. black and white and coloring, Guessing the reason is they may not all be taken in the colour spectrum anyway - some (the ones with white leaves) may be infrared, I completely agree. These were printed with the absence of color to display the message that these are aged trees that are displayed with aged methods Big like! Here you can have a sneak preview of the book, full of strangest and most magnificent trees ever. Assuming even a 15 yo served, thatd be a 64 yo fathering. Trees are magnificent in their colors, they express so much more of their life! But Photoshop by itself needs a good picture (most of the time) :D. Nature is always beautiful and exciting, thanks for great sharing. B&W if you know how to "see" it brings out so much more depth, ancient wisdom. wow, most are astounding. Favourites are thematic collections created by the artist to present and organize the work of other artists in the best way according to his artistic vision. I'm glad that someone else noticed the infra-red technique. I recognize a couple of them from Angkor Wat in Cambodia - I think the temple is called Ta Prohm, but I may be mistaken about that. I have been hunting google all day because of this and i also as a final point thought it was here! Whether a lone oak or a copse swaying gently in the wind, tree photography adds a touch of humbling beauty to any room. I would love to see color versions, too, but black & white photos are great for allowing us to see texture beyond color. Wish I can take such wonderful shots! Orange Tree. Exhibit, sell, buy, create and discover incredible creativity in painting, illustration, design, sculpture, drawing, photography, 3d, fashion and more. “Standing as the earth’s largest and oldest living monuments, I believe these symbolic trees will take on a greater significance, especially at a time when our focus is directed at finding better ways to live with the environment” writes Moon in her artist statement. i agree.... if show both kinds. Must one be an expert in all things photographic to express what they like or don't like? What possible difference can a tire track make to the age of the tree? Here is a showcase for you to get inspired. Same question here! Lea I know for certain that at least one of these trees are in the US.. Methuselah !! His Own Life. May 7, 2020 - Beautiful tree art. Very greenish collection, but some of them are looking illustrations, are they? Tree Photography, woodland photography, fine art photography, limited edition prints, framed prints, wall art, home decor, small, medium and large artworks of trees woodlands Two Tree Art & Photography. Get our top articles delivered straight to your inbox each week. If a man who was 18 years old man in 1863 sired a child at age 70, the child would be 100 today. Try brainstorming a list of possibilities, then choose one or two possibilities that seem interesting. Colour in photos can be distraction. That's only 31 years ago." I would love to take photos like this. From gnarled to straight and sapling to giant redwood, tree pictures epitomize diversity, uniqueness and ancient beauty. In this post, you will see the beauty and greenery of nature in the form of tree photography. He must've been an infant at the ti. Amazing Content , Great Pics , Great information .. good stuff, Nice and Useful content , Very informative material and pictures. Add to Favorites The trees are ancient, not the photographs. I love the use of lighting. I created and started writing this blog in May 2010, in celebration of 18 years working as a forest scientist or silvologist. This page inspires me to continue photography! Not sure where ghmcr is going - you can't get more fake than over-cooking an image with Photoshop which is the main problem here :(.