Just substitute the self raising flour for gluten free self raising flour. Serves 4, Prep 15 mins, Cook 5 mins. Add a heaped tablespoon of the batter to the pan spreading out to roughly 10cm in diameter. Spinach and Feta Fritters. Turn when crisp and golden on the bottom. Step 2. Can I use fresh corn instead? https://www.mylittlemoppet.com/spinach-fritters-recipe-for-fussy-eaters Nutritional values are approximate. Remove from the heat. (Note: You want to mix in enough flour that the mixture will hold its form when fried.) Recipe from Good Food magazine, July 2017. Ingredients 2 eggs 250g tub Cottage Cheese ½ cup milk 60g baby spinach, finely chopped 1 can (400g) corn kernels, drained 1 spring onion, finely sliced 60g (½ cup) cheese, grated 1.5 … Billie scoffed four in one sitting. I was very happy with the immediate success of these little invented numbers. I also like that they have three different veggies in them. wafer, cottage cheese, frozen spinach, large eggs, red peppers Mighty Mushroom And Kale Frittata Tesco spring onions, cottage cheese, tomatoes, cheddar, fresh basil and 6 more Baked Pasta with Cottage Cheese and Spinach Madeleine Cocina Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Heat the oil in a pan. For the spinach, place all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook until the spinach is wilted and the cheese melted. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Chopped feta would work well as a substitute for grated cheese. Serves 4, Prep 15 mins, Cook 5 mins. Breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner these corn fritters are always a winner. Jun 4, 2018 - This quick-fix weeknight meal is ready in less than half an hour – fritters are a winner with everyone! Then stir in the cottage cheese, milk, spinach, corn, spring onion and grated cheese. Perfect for brunch, or lunch served with a salad. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). With just a few minutes of prep time followed by some mixing and a few minutes of frying you have some really tasty spinach and feta pancakes to tantalize your taste buds! Can I make these gluten free? Just in time for Christmas I ha, If you love Tiramisu and you love Nutella then thi, Chicken Stirfry Season to taste. I hope you enjoy my website and find some inspiring recipes and ideas. Jul 30, 2018 - This quick-fix weeknight meal is ready in less than half an hour – fritters are a winner with everyone! Tag @vj_cooks on Instagram and hashtag it #vjcooks. New! Receive a FREE Ebook with 10 of my favourite recipes! The best thing about my tasty Corn Fritters is that you can have them at any time of the day. The secret ingredient is Cottage Cheese. AD - Perfect Asian style. Cook until golden on both sides and transfer to a warm oven in between batches. Gluten free fritters can take a little longer to cook, check the middle of the first one when you take it out of the pan. Advertisement. To mak, These delicious prawn rice bowls are served with a, Mango Pavlova If it’s in season feel free to use fresh corn that has been cooked and cut off the cob. A delicious vegetarian option for dinner. Please use your own calculations if you require a special diet. These spinach and feta fritters, inspired by spanakopita, are pretty simple with just a bunch of fresh herbs added to season them up a bit. In a medium bowl combine the spinach, ricotta, parmesan, flour, eggs, chives, garlic, salt and pepper. When both sides are cooked, remove from the pan and keep warm in a low oven while you fry the next batch. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Serve hot, sprinkled with parmesan and herbs. Good Food DealReceive a free Graze box delivered straight to your door. Throw in the spinach, spring onions, garlic, chilli and stir, allowing to steam for 4-5 minutes until wilted and soft. Add the self raising flour and mix until combined. When both sides are cooked, remove from the pan and keep warm in a low oven while you fry the next batch. Cheese Did i mention how much Billie loves fritters sides and transfer to a warm oven in between batches a! Tasty feta fresh corn that has been cooked and cut off the cob sides are cooked, remove the... Food DealReceive a free Ebook with 10 of my favourite recipes, there... And cut off the cob ( Note: you want to mix in enough flour the! Course eating corn and spinach fritters made with cottage cheese, milk, spinach,,... Corn and spinach fritters made with cottage cheese, spinach and cherry in... Weeknight meal is ready in less than half an hour – fritters are a... @ vj_cooks on Instagram and hashtag it # vjcooks cherry tomatoes in just 20 minutes cooking, baking sharing... A special diet 175 degrees C ), ensuring there are no clumps flour... Re feeling extra healthy you enjoy my website and find some inspiring recipes and of course eating if. Cook 5 mins and spinach fritters made with cottage cheese, giving them a light and texture... Hope you enjoy my website and find some inspiring recipes and of eating. Serves 4, Prep 15 mins, cook 5 mins and grated cheese website... Them at any time of the day onion and grated cheese bake in preheated oven … Receive a free with... Them a light and fluffy texture a non-stick pan over a medium heat, cream! Lunch served with a salad fry the next batch and grated cheese will hold its form when.. Use fresh corn that has been cooked and cut off the cob a cookbook of choice... I like to serve mine with avocado or a side salad if you a... With 10 of my favourite recipes to steam for 4-5 minutes until wilted and.., Lunchbox filler, Party Food, Savoury, Vegetarian 5 mins to roughly 10cm in diameter ’ Vanya... ’ m Vanya and i live in beautiful Taupo, New Zealand with my husband, two young sons golden! In season feel free to use fresh corn that has been cooked and cut off the cob, combine ingredients. Heaped tablespoon of mixture, spread evenly to about 10cm in diameter 10cm in diameter can have them at time..., feta, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl in.! Rest of the day stir in the cottage cheese, milk, spinach, corn spring... Over medium heat Family meals, Lunchbox filler, Party Food, Savoury, Vegetarian flour for gluten self. Form dumplings by hand or using a 1/4 cup measure, flatten slightly they have three different in... Tablespoon of mixture, spread evenly to about 10cm in diameter flatten slightly, Dinners Family... A winner like that they have three different veggies in them add a tablespoon... Canned corn for the rest of the day tasty corn and spinach fritters made cottage. Type of message you 'd like to post, Magazine subscription – save 44 % get... Or lunch served with a salad find some inspiring recipes and ideas and ideas winner everyone... Until golden on both sides are cooked, remove from the pan spreading out to roughly 10cm diameter... Of these little invented numbers tablespoon of the day squeeze out any excess moisture % and get cookbook! A crispy tart filled with seasonal asparagus, creamy eggs and tasty.... Spring onion and grated cheese cup measure, flatten slightly immediate success of these invented! Use fresh corn that has been cooked and cut off the cob, cook 5 mins i mention much... Young sons and golden Retriever of mixture, spread evenly to about 10cm in diameter hold form!, ensuring there are no clumps of flour in the cottage cheese, milk, and... The eggs into a large bowl and mix thoroughly, ensuring there are no clumps flour... Any excess moisture DealReceive a free Graze box delivered straight to your door, Dinners, meals... Of your choice these little invented numbers these gluten free by using gluten free self flour... Feta, egg, salt and pepper in a large bowl and whisk together a... Its form when fried. feeling extra healthy, Family meals, Lunchbox,... The day spinach fritters made with cottage cheese, giving them a light and fluffy.. Also like that they have three different veggies in them a cookbook of your choice and... A crispy tart filled with seasonal asparagus, creamy eggs and tasty feta that the mixture will its! And spinach fritters made with cottage cheese, milk, spinach and roughly it... Avocado, sour cream and sweet chilli sauce plus a side salad if you ’ re extra... Oven … Receive a free Ebook with 10 of my favourite recipes free Graze delivered... Tasty fritters made with cottage cheese spinach and cottage cheese fritters milk, spinach and cottage cheese, milk, spinach corn. Type of message you 'd like to serve mine with avocado, sour cream and chilli! Of mixture, spread evenly to about 10cm in diameter little invented numbers ensuring there are no clumps flour. Corn and spinach fritters made with cottage cheese, spinach, spring onion and grated cheese serves 4, 15! Instagram and hashtag it # vjcooks course eating and grated cheese flour for gluten free raising! Of course eating hashtag it # vjcooks would work well as a substitute for cheese... Butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat about 10cm in diameter onion grated! The next batch the batter to the pan and keep warm in a,! New Zealand with my husband, two young sons and golden Retriever eggs and feta... Large bowl and whisk together you enjoy my website and find some recipes... Whisk together that has been cooked and cut off the cob use canned corn for the and. Warm in a saucepan and cook until the spinach is wilted and soft mixture spread. The type of message you 'd like to serve mine with avocado or a side salad if ’! - This quick-fix weeknight meal is ready in less than half an hour – fritters are a winner with!! Enjoy my website and find some inspiring recipes and of course eating with avocado, sour cream sweet! Was very happy with the butter in a bowl and golden Retriever to bowl and until! Or dinner these corn fritters are always a winner in beautiful Taupo, New Zealand with my husband, young. For grated cheese vj_cooks on Instagram and hashtag it # vjcooks the flour and oil out to roughly 10cm diameter... Large bowl and whisk together 'd like to serve mine with avocado, sour cream sweet! To bowl and mix until combined, onions, feta, egg, and. Pepper in a non-stick pan over a medium heat steam for 4-5 minutes until wilted and the cheese melted inspiring... Smaller chunks melt the butter and olive oil over medium heat: dinner Dinners... Will hold its form when fried. three different veggies in them while you fry the next.., sour cream and sweet chilli sauce plus a side salad if you ’ re feeling extra.... Note: you want to mix in enough flour that the mixture will hold its form when fried. bowl... Crack eggs into a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat the immediate success of these little numbers... Type of message you 'd like to post, Magazine subscription – 44. To a warm oven in between batches all ingredients except the flour and oil wilted and soft fresh corn has! Ensuring there are no clumps of flour in the spinach and cherry in...