The combination of almond milk and yogurt is fantastic. You can mix in nuts or seeds as you like for great add ins. This makes a total amount of 2 portions ofKeto Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats Each offering appears to be 444 calories, 41.3 g fat, 5.1 g internet carbohydrates, and also 15.4 g healthy protein. Overnight Oats. , Banana Nut Overnight Oats Banana Nut is a solid “steady eddie” as my husband says! If you want to add a bit more punch to the Vanilla Overnight Oats, there are so many ways to jazz up the oats that you will never get tired of eating them. This sweet and simple overnight oats recipe combines healthy oats with the sweet hint of vanilla for a perfect grab and go breakfast! Top off with chopped pecans and a dash of cinnamon. Add all the ingredients (except for the chopped pecans, cinnamon, and carton coconut milk) to a container with a lid. This makes a total amount of 2 portions ofKeto Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats Each offering appears to be 444 calories, 41.3 g fat, 5.1 g internet carbohydrates, and also 15.4 g healthy protein. Enjoy! The following early morning, mix in coconut milk (from the container) up until wanted uniformity is gotten to. Whip with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, 5–7 minutes. 1/2 cup chia seeds; 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut; 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla; 1/2 cup coconut milk; 1 cup of almond milk; 2 … Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Make the overnight oats: In a 16-ounce jar, combine the oats, Starbucks® Vanilla Frappuccino, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and chia, flax, and hemp seeds. Keto Overnight Oats with Coconut and Blueberries; 9. This still gives you the major burst of protein. Learn how your comment data is processed. Pumpkin Spice Keto Overnight "Oats" 4. They are good for 4-5 days in the refrigerator. Yields 2 servings of Keto Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats. Top Tips . Use vanilla almond milk instead of the non-flavored variety. They only require 4 ingredients, and you can easily add in all your favorites too. It is important to allow them to soften overnight… The dish is as easy as throwing the active ingredients right into a container with a cover, allowing it rest overnight, and also appreciating it in the early morning. I feel like I start my day off with a bit of extra happiness. })(); Start losing weight and stay on track with our bi-monthly newsletter, Keto Living LLC © Copyright 2020, All Rights Reserved, https://www.ruled.me/pumpkin-spice-overnight-oats/, 2.00 tablespoon unsweetened carton coconut milk, 2 tablespoon unsweetened carton coconut milk, as needed to thin out. 3. Who can go wrong with peanut butter? window.mc4wp.listeners.push({ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Overnight Oats, Pineapple, Mango and Tahini Overnight Oats, Marshmallow Apple Pie Spice Dump Cake {4 Ingredients}, How to Make No Peel Apple Crisp Recipe in Under 1 Hour, Air Fryer Turkey Legs with Homemade BBQ Rub, Thanksgiving Conversation Starters Printable, Air Fryer Chicken Livers – 10 Minute Appetizer, Dot Grid Paper Printable for Bullet Journaling, How to Easily Clean Stove Drip & Burner Pans Naturally, Free Printable Christmas Story Activity Sheets, Christmas Planner {23 Pages Free Printables}, Christmas Printables For A Fun and Frugal Holiday Season, Free Holiday Gift Tags and Kisses Printables. Fudge Keto Overnight “Oats” 6. 3. I am a mom working hard to prepare healthy meals for my family that is always on the go! Keto Overnight “Oats” 3 Flavors oat free paleo sugar; 7. Absolutely! Meal preppers unite with Vanilla Overnight Oats! 4. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 1. Peanut Butter Overnight Oats This is where it all started with Savor and Savvy! , Pineapple, Mango and Tahini Overnight Oats  If you have never tried tahini, here is your chance! Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.