xoxo. We love it. It sounds SO delicious!! I love carrot cake, but it’s not so good for my weight loss efforts, this will help with the cravings!! so creative! Directions: If the mixture starts drying out, add 1-2 tbsp … I’ve told you guys this a few times before but every year for my birthday I would ask my mom to make me carrot cake for my birthday cake. Let's get social! Sorry I can’t be of more help! I made your pb and j banana pizza a couple days ago and it was really good! We would love to have your book in our auction. I use maple syrup for sweetness, you can use other sweeteners, sugar of choice. Adjust heat if necessary or bring heat to low if it starts to boil. It is the perfect topping for the carrot cake oats! So good. People have become so busy that they also pick up quick recipes from different cuisines, for convenience. www.vegginout.vg. I can see this appearing at our house very soon! Carrot cake oatmeal (vegan, GF) November 25, 2018 by Lenny 4 Comments. I would totally use the “2 birds and stone” saying, but I don’t like the idea of killing a bird ;). Yum! I’ve just been hooked on eating my Nature’s Path apple cinnamon instant oatmeal because its easiest at work. How far in advance can I make this? This post may contain affiliate links. I love oatmeal for breakfast but it can get kinda boring after a while. I had no coconut milk, or maple syrup; I just subbed honey for the syrup. I am trying that when I go to the store next to buy some carrots and coconut milk! Made this for breakfast this morning and it was AMAZING! I made my own carrot- coconut puree the other day minus my favorite ingredient, oats. I just love the coconut and carrot! =D, what a great way to have veggies for breakfast:-) oh, and i am so glad you left out raisins! :), Mmmmm….anything that riffs off of carrot cake is GOOD WITH ME. AMAZING! Filed Under: Breakfast, Gluten-free, Oatmeal, Quick & easy, Vegan. I followed all of the instructions didn’t change a thing. And I have to say…a full LITER of maple syrup?? After an Instagram friend urged me to try this carrot cake oatmeal combo, I finally gave in and am happy to say that I have no regrets! Just made this. Your email address will not be published. This one is for all of the carrot cake fans! There is phytic acid in oats, as in many other foods. This carrot cake oatmeal is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and has a maple frosting swirl that is going to blow your mind! a pinch of salt to balance the sweet, Baking powder to make a lighter oatmeal. Serving Size 1 of 2 small bowls | Calories 200 calories | Total Fat 4 gramsSaturated Fat 0 grams | Sodium 290 milligrams | Total Carbohydrates 35 gramsFiber 5 grams | Sugar 12 grams | Protein 5 grams* Nutrition data is approximate and is for informational purposes only. I was wondering if you used regular rolled oats in this recipe or quick oats? Sometimes I stir in another tablespoon of almond milk if it's too thick. I just HAVE TO try this!!!! If I make it 2 days before and leave it in the fridge, can it be reheated before serving? I have a family of 6 so 8 just need to triple the recipe. Creamy, crunchy, chewy, and sweet, this recipe packs in a full cup of carrots and a handful of healthy ingredients. Make this for my 2.5 year old and we loved it! What a fun twist on oatmeal! Amid this sea of women’s comments, well sorry, I’m a bloke. }, { "@type": "HowToStep", "text": "Garnish\u00a0the oatmeal with your desired toppings and enjoy immediately. You are wonderful. My eleven month old son had two servings (I left the maple syrup out of his). They are fairly expensive here and I don’t have a food processor to puree. we eat a lot of oatmeal around here, but when i make this, my kids say “mommy made the yummy oatmeal also wanted to share that i often make this using cow’s milk and it still turns out great, Fantastic recipe! Have a great day! Looking forward to trying it. Vegan Soyfree Recipe. i just made this for my new year’s day breakfast. Learn how your comment data is processed. This is a genius recipe! I’ve heard of people using a crockpot or other overnight methods to speed up the process in the morning but never tried it myself. I dont even desire it anymore! ), Cozy Butternut, Sweet Potato, and Red Lentil Stew, My AM + PM Skincare Routines and Current Fave Products! Had to get up and make these today and they were great! Sweetened coconut, if you are feeling downright crazy. Not too sweet but just sweet enough, even for the Hubster. Mine turned out exactly like the picture- even though I didn’t use coconut cream, I used coconut-almond milk, which is the nectar of the gods as far as I’m concerned. You are so right, if this doesnt turn someone into an oatmeal lover, nothing will! If you have any pumpkin spice on hand — feel free to throw that in! Oh my gosh, that looks incredible! Oatmeal, on the other hand, usually does not have an overpowering flavor. I like the idea of having it as a breakfast dish with fresh fruit etc. It sounds delicious, and I have an abundance of carrots at the moment. One of my favorite cakes is carrot cake and if you also love this cake but can’t enjoy it regularly because you believe in eating healthy then my today’ recipe – Vegan carrot cake oatmeal will help you in managing your carrot cake craving in a healthier way. This looks fabu! *raises eyebrow* Hmmm. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple days. Your email address will not be published. It’s mild, creamy, and much more filling than your typical slice of cake. And Angela’s carrot cake oatmeal sounds too delicious not to try it! ", "prepTime": "PT15M", "cookTime": "PT10M", "totalTime": "PT25M", "keywords": "Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Soy-Free, Budget Friendly, Kid Friendly, Quick & Easy", "recipeYield": "Serves 2", "recipeCategory": [ "Vegan", "Oatmeal" ], "recipeCuisine": [ "Canadian" ], "nutrition": { "@type": "NutritionInformation", "servingSize": "1 of 2 small bowls", "calories": "200 calorie", "fatContent": "4 grams", "saturatedFatContent": "0 grams", "sodiumContent": "290 milligrams", "carbohydrateContent": "35 grams", "fiberContent": "5 grams", "sugarContent": "12 grams", "proteinContent": "5 grams" }, "suitableForDiet": [ "https://schema.org/GlutenFreeDiet", "https://schema.org/VeganDiet", "https://schema.org/VegetarianDiet" ], "recipeIngredient": [ "1 cup (125 g) finely grated peeled carrot", "1 1\/4 cups (310 mL) unsweetened almond milk, plus more as needed*", "1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup", "1 teaspoon ground cinnamon", "1\/4 teaspoon ground ginger", "Dash\u00a0ground nutmeg, to taste", "Pinch fine sea salt", "1\/2 cup (50 g) gluten-free rolled oats", "1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract", "1\/4 to 1\/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, to taste (optional)", "Chopped toasted walnuts", "Coconut Whipped Cream", "Pure maple syrup", "Raisins", "Shredded coconut", "Cinnamon" ], "recipeInstructions": [ { "@type": "HowToStep", "text": "Peel and finely grate the\u00a0carrots on a box grater.