This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This was really good. Relaxed there before continuing our errands. Jars Juicing Company is a smoothie shop in South Lake Union with a ton of options to choose from. Learn more and eat better with articles like these: Victrola Roastery and Café is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow. Access to power outlets. Great coffee and experience here. Neighborhoods: First HillCuisine: Coffee, Coffee Shop, Cafe, SMS I was greeted at the counter with a stare and "what would you like." Our espresso took about 10 minutes to make. Within the first few months we had art openings, a rockabilly show and a regular who told us that our café was the "living room of capitol hill". The staff are super friendly and there's great seating here. Truly extraordinary cappuccino. Garage is the ultimate party-time bar in Capitol Hill, with bowling, billiards, and an impressive lineup of bar snacks. Upgrade to Chrome and start finding Restaurants. Plus, there’s a nail salon in the back. View the menu powered by … He looked at it, typed in the price, and flipped over the screen for tip and signature... after which he did not offer bag or even move the coffee back closer to me, and also did not use any words such as "thank you," or "have a nice day." It’s an open space fronted by lots of big windows, making it feel a bit warehouse-y — but comfortable. Very nice place with damm good coffees. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Victrola Cafe & Roastery: Pretty good beans. Great location, awesome espresso, a nice constant buzz of other working humans, and a communal table with enough room for you, your laptop, and your massive mug of liquid life: Victrola in Capitol Hill checks all the boxes. I mistakenly thought the process would go quickly because only two others stood with me by the busy barista. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get directions. Espresso like sour bitter burnt breast milk, Skip the hype and the crowd..and the tourists. Different styles of seating: tables with chairs, high bar with stools, and comfy leather seats with a coffee table. Payment types. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Credit Cards. The coffee is very neat, nearly too posh. - See 38 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Seattle, WA, at Tripadvisor. We’re always looking to make The Infatuation the best platform to find restaurants, and we appreciate your feedback! When I finally got my drink, I headed to a comfortable, upholstered chair in the shop’s lower level. On this late Sunday afternoon, however, most of the other customers were having conversations or working on their laptops. The scone was also superb. My boyfriend ordered one. There was complete absence of customer service, so much so that when comparing to other coffee shops in Seattle, it discouraged me from coming to this location again. There was complete absence of customer service, so much so that when comparing to other coffee shops in Seattle, it discouraged me from coming to this location again.More. Sushi Maki is a tiny sushi spot on Capitol Hill that works best for delivery and takeout. This is definitely a terrific fairly recent addition to Seattle’s Downtown scene.More. There was not any "welcome" or "hi, how are you?" The blend was ok. What Victrola lacks in ambiance, it more than makes up for in flavorful coffee and tasty cafe foods. Call restaurant. Drop us a line and let us know where you’d like us to go next. When I finally got my drink, I headed to a comfortable, upholstered chair in the shop’s lower level. They some really, tremendously good coffee, which they obsessively roast themselves.