36. We provide data recovery services for computer hardware storage devices. Address: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi. 0 reviews. http://www.mashreqworld.com, Address: Ground Floor, Deira City Centre, Port Saeed, Deira, DubaiLandmark: Near Dunkin Donuts, Dubai. I agreed to the repairs after he spelt out the costs. friendly and capable staff. Categories: Watches & Watches Repairing, Address: Lobby Level, Le Meridien Hotel, Dibba-Khor Fakkan Road, Dhadna, FujairahLandmark: Near Al Bidiyah Roundabout, Dubai. Click here to feedback. Thank you very much! See full address and map. See full address and map. 3rd time here. Watches are more than simple tools to tell the time with, they're objects of sentiments, meant to commemorate a milestone, or to be passed down from one to another. You will also receive $5 promo code as a token of appreciation! Categories: Watches & Watches Repairing, Address: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi. Address: Safeer Mall, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road, Al Nuaimia, AjmanLandmark: Near Smart Baby, Dubai. http://www.rivoligroup.com, Address: 1st Floor, Mall of the Emirates, Sheikh Zayed Road, 4th Interchange, Al Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiLandmark: Opposite Montblanc, Dubai. Address: 1st Floor, Al Jimi Mall, Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street, Al Jimi, Al AinLandmark: Opposite Aldo, Al Ain. Earn $125 credit for every new workshop you refer. See full address and map. The workshop can improve on their customer service though - I was kept waiting for the owner to turn up to greet me as promised, who finally turned up to hand me the repair bill after the job was completed. Address: Ground Floor, Mirdif City Centre, Emirates Road, Mirdif, DubaiLandmark: Near Go Sport, Dubai. To my surprise, only 1 mechanic was there. Find the best Watch Repair on Yelp: search reviews of 36 Singapore businesses by price, type, or location. We have brand new, used pre-built and built to order computers with new or used parts, depending on your budget and needs. See full address and map. See full address and map. The Seiko Presage SRPD37J1 ‘Mockingbird’ is one of the most beautiful releases in Seik... Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday, January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December. See full address and map. See full address and map. Address: Al Ain, Al Ain. See full address and map. Watch Klinik - Service and Repair of Fine Watches. This product includes: Labour Charges, Aircon Gas Top Up. See full address and map. Really great and efficient service from Ken! Perfected located next to an expressway exit and convenient to any people living in the west. Overall, it is worth at this price. Want to learn more about Battery? Information Counter. The nearest MRT is at Bukit Batok and its about a 10 min walk to our shop. $60 it cost for my conti car. Cancel. Categories: Watches & Watches Repairing Want to learn more about Regular Service? Good workmanship and reasonable pricing! Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Singapore and beyond. Responsive and experience. New Ai Wah Watch Service. Watch Repair. It is a great experience. Khatena Masood & Sons. http://www.rivoligroup.com, Address: Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah. 10am – 10pm daily. Opens Tomorrow. Send my car for servicing first time. will visit again. Automation Service. Categories: Watches & Watches Repairing, Address: Shop # 59, 1st Floor, Central Market, Al Markaziya, Abu DhabiLandmark: Near Union Square, Abu Dhabi. HOLLAND VILLAGE MARKET,BLK 1 #01-10 LORONG MAMBONG #01-10 S277700, Singapore, Singapore 277700. Address: Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah. The car servicing was fast. See full address and map. Serving over 1 million satisfied customers annually, SEIKO PROSPEX SUMO LIMITED EDITION SPB192J1 MEN'S WATCH, SEIKO PROSPEX DIVERS 55th ANNIVERSARY SPB183J1 LIMITED EDITION MEN'S WATCH, SEIKO PROSPEX DIVERS 55th ANNIVERSARY SLA043J1 LIMITED EDITION MEN'S WATCH, SEIKO PRESAGE COCKTAIL TIME MOCKINGBIRD GREEN SRPD37J1 MEN'S WATCH, SEIKO PRESAGE AUTOMATIC SSA357J1 STAINLESS STEEL MEN'S SILVER WATCH, SEIKO PRESAGE AUTOMATIC SRPC06J1 STAINLESS STEEL MEN'S TWO TONE WATCH, SEIKO PRESAGE AUTOMATIC SRP856J1 STAINLESS STEEL WOMEN'S TWO TONE WATCH, MICHAEL KORS DYLAN CHRONOGRAPH MK8295 MEN'S WATCH, MICHAEL KORS RUNWAY SILVER STAINLESS STEEL MK5076 WOMEN'S WATCH, MICHAEL KORS MINI PYPER MK2804 WOMEN'S WATCH, MICHAEL KORS PARKER ROSE GOLD TONE GLITZ MK5491 WOMEN'S WATCH, MICHAEL KORS PETITE DARCI MK3295 WOMEN'S WATCH, Watch review: The SEIKO PROSPEX SPB121J1 MEN'S WATCH, Watch review: SEIKO PRESAGE COCKTAIL TIME SRPD37J1 ‘MOCKINGBIRD. Came to top-up my aircon refrigerant as it's not that cold. Honda Leo (0W20) or Toyota (0W20) / (5W30): $80, 4. PLUS Free Shipping! This product includes: Battery, Labour Charges. Fast service and helped to do some ad hoc servicing for free. Address: 1st Floor, Mall of the Emirates, Sheikh Zayed Road, 4th Interchange, Al Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiLandmark: Opposite Montblanc, Dubai. No pressure on me to decide. Auto repair shop Categories: Watches & Watches Repairing, Address: Ground Floor, Mirdif City Centre, Emirates Road, Mirdif, DubaiLandmark: Near Go Sport, Dubai. T: 63091166 F: 67941461. See full address and map. Your cashback is calculated based on your total bill and will be automatically credited into your Steer account. They welcome me and start the servicing without me waiting. Ken and team are really good at what they do and the pricing is value for money! Thank you! Address: Shop # 49, 1st Floor, Jumeirah Emirates Shopping Boulevard, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre 2, DubaiLandmark: Next to Boutique 1, Dubai. Categories: Watches & Watches Repairing, Address: Sharjah, Sharjah. Reach slightly before appointment time and was attended immediately. Nice boss and mechanic. He basically juggled between customers and help to resolve my car acceleration issue by checking my vehicle and finding my throttle body was dirty and needs cleaning. Categories: Watches & Watches Repairing Huge range of watches for men and women. 10am – 10pm daily. Autobacs (0W20) / (5W30) / (5W40) or Bardahl (5W30) / (5W40): $88. Categories: Watches & Watches Repairing, Address: Shop # 49, 1st Floor, Jumeirah Emirates Shopping Boulevard, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre 2, DubaiLandmark: Next to Boutique 1, Dubai. Corner Elect Devices & Watches Tradg (L L C). First time visit the shop and observe what the mechanic did... it was very good as he run through the list of items for the servicing. Find every business listed for Watches & Watches Repairing in UAE. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Not enough items available. Will come here for my servicing in my upcoming servicing... Did the aircon recovery.