More about NoobNotes », Why do you play music?! California Dreamin’ – The Mamas & The Papas. ^G ^F# ^E ^D ^E ^E We will we will rock you! SKU: MN0129090 (check all that apply! Queen – We Will Rock You – letter notes All You Need To Know About We Will Rock You – Piano Key Notes by Queen. Unlimited online sheet music + 50% off* prints/downloads. ), I want to be a professional musician! We will rock you by Queen was written by Brian May for their album News of The World in 1977. Apart from the last thirty seconds, the entire song is an a cappella based mostly on claps and foot thumps. Black Friday: 1 Month for $1Get started free! ^D-^E   ^E    ^E  ^E      ^E   ^E  ^E  ^E Buddy you're a boy, make a big noise, ^E-^E  ^E   ^E   ^E Playin' in the street, ^E-^D ^E ^D ^E  ^A  ^G   ^G Gonna be a big man some day, ^D   ^E    ^E   ^E  ^D    ^E You got mud on your face, ^D-^D   ^D   ^D   B   A-G   E      E Kickin' your can all over the place. Explore thousands of interactive sheet music titles with pro-quality backing tracks, plus powerful tools for learning, playing, recording, sharing and performing. A nice and easy one to play, I’m not sure why I hadn’t added it to NoobNotes already Let me know what other Queen songs you’d like to play! "We Will Rock You" was written by guitarist Brian May and released by Queen in 1977. Download free for iPad today. , All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey, The Twelve Days of Christmas – Traditonal, Angels We Have Heard on High – Traditional, It’s All Coming Back To Me Now – Celine Dion, Down in New Orleans – The Princess and the Frog (Disney), Phantom of the Opera – Andrew Lloyd Webber. Buddy you're a boy make a big noise playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day you got mud on yo' face you big disgrace kickin' your can all over the place singwe will, we will rock you, we will, we will rock you. 300,000+ songs via the world's largest in-app store, superior practice tools, easy PDF import and more. Black Friday Sale: 1 Month for $1!Get started with 30 days free NoobNotes has been built by hand, pixel-by-pixel, note-by-note with the intention of sharing well-known and loved songs in an easy-to-read format to encourage beginners and hobbyists alike :), Sign up for the weekly Friday newsletter from NoobNotes.net so you're always up to date :), NoobNotes.net is a collection of songs written with the letter notes along side the lyrics, designed for fun and easy music practice - all free =) Perfect for novices on most instruments, including flute, piccolo, recorder, piano, oboe, clarinet, trumpet, guitar, hand bells, ukulele, kalimba, harp, tin whistle, keyboard, violin, xylophone, chimes, steel drums, even singing and karaoke, and much more! Download free for iPad today. Enjoy an unrivalled sheet music experience for iPad—sheet music viewer, score library and music store all in one app. From the Book: Anthology of Rock Songs - Gold Edition Download MP3: https://www.karaoke-version.com/mp3-backingtrack/queen/we-will-rock-you.html\rSing Online: https://www.karafun.com/karaoke/queen/we-will-rock-you/\r\r* This version contains a low volume vocal guide to help you learn the song. Sheet Music Direct is a registered trademark of Hal Leonard, Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody). We Will Rock You - Queen | Karaoke Version | KaraFun - YouTube A nice and easy one to play, I'm not sure why I hadn't added it to NoobNotes already :) Let me know what other Queen songs you'd like to play! From the Album: Queen - News of the World. Instrumental Solo in A Minor. Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill levelStart Your Free Month Get your unlimited access PASS!1 Month Free. The world's premier online sheet music subscription. ^D-^E ^E ^E ^E ^E … Print and download We Will Rock You sheet music by Queen arranged for Trumpet. This recording is a cover of We Will Rock You as made famous by Queen - This version is not the original version, and is not performed by Queen. The karaoke version without the vocal guide is available on www.karafun.com. Download and Print We Will Rock You sheet music for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) by Queen from Sheet Music Direct. This instrumental/playback version contains a vocal guide, the lyrics and backing vocals.\r\rAll the assets on KaraFun channels are used by permission under licensing agreement with rights holders (music composition, sound re-recording). It's a bit odd, but for some reason nat really enjoys spending her free time on a laptop (ideally with a coffee and a cat) rather than 'going out' or 'having fun'! “We Will Rock You” was written by guitarist Brian May and released by Queen in 1977. Chords, melody, and music theory analysis of We Will Rock You by Queen.