( Log Out /  Today you’ll get band 8 speaking sample answers for IELTS early questions. There are groups that ask you your opinion about the environment, or local government services and of course politics, but probably the most common are the large manufacturing companies who want to learn what people think about their products or services. When you use our Insider Method you avoid the BIGGEST MISTAKES that most students make on IELTS. She also wanted to know how happy or satisfied I was with the sales service and installation service of the company. Moving on to IELTS Speaking Part 3, the questions become more formal. Change ), http://englishsolutionsco.blogspot.com/2012/07/cambridge-ielts-8-sample-speaking.html#sthash.sLC8x0v9.dpuf, IELTS 9 BAND ESSAYS (WRITING TASKS 2) Saturday, 4 May 2013, CAMBRIDGE IELTS 8 SAMPLE SPEAKING ANSWERS | NEIGHBOURS, QUESTIONNAIRES AND SURVEYS, CAMBRIDGE IELTS 7 SAMPLE SPEAKING ANSWERS | TRAVEL TO WORK, TECHNOLOGY AND HOUSEWORK, TECHNOLOGY AND WORK. Take the Course. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Describe an occasion when you arrived early for an event. Let’s face it, when you’re out shopping or just walking along the street the last thing on your mind normally is answering some questions about a product or service. Remember, there are many ways to answer these questions and these are just some examples of possible answers.IELTS Speaking Test Questions : Neighbours / Questionnaires / SurveysHow well do you know the people… Try to use collocations/idioms in your IELTS Speaking test to increase your IELTS Speaking score. Author: ZIM IELTS Content: Speaking sample band 8+ Link Download: Download Here. Well, it’s one way of doing it, and I think a questionnaire or survey is a good idea because companies should know or be aware of what customers or potential customers think or how they feel about something: it’s an essential part of their market research. Speaking part 2 is called: “The Talk” wich is A face to face to talk to the examiner (3-4 minutes). An important thing to note is that these students went through several feedback rounds with other writing and speaking topics where they perfected the art of a good IELTS response for writing and speaking. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Here we’ve gathered top 10 IELTS Speaking tips to increase your IELTS Speaking score: Be fluent and liberated Let me explain that about myself up front. Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Travel & Festival; Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 - Topic: Travel / Festival; IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic : Employment with Band 8 Model Answers; IELTS Writing Actual Test & Band 9.0 Essay - Topic: Gap Year - advantages and disadvantages Today you’ll get band 8 speaking sample answers for IELTS early questions. Where is your hometown?My hometown's in Hanoi, which is the capital city of Vietnam. What reasons might people have for not wanting to give their opinions? Is an afternoon nap necessary for you? Notice how Jessica tells an immersive story in her answer, and this is how to raise marks for Fluency and Coherence. What would the advantages for schools be if they asked students their opinions? I think it depends if they are good neighbours or not, but in general they could possibly help when you have a problem, for example: if you lock yourself out of your home or if you need someone to be there to accept a package delivered when you’re out or even watch your kids for a couple of hours. Home IELTS IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions about Work with Band 8.0+ Sample Answers. Smiling How important is it for people to smile? Well that depends. What kinds of problem do people sometimes have with their neighbours? They always stop you and try to ask you all these questions when you’re busy doing something else or when you’re out with your family at the weekend. do with that information that’s important, how they filter it and if they act upon it. Also, you should practice a lot of Part 2 answers before your exam, so you are confident filling the 2 minutes with no hesitancy. There are many surveys on the internet now, especially through the Facebook page of a company and I think these are more popular for many people than being stopped outside a store or on the street and asked if they would like to answers a few questions. If you prefer cultural activities there are museums and art galleries. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. How well do you know the people who live next door to you? You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Do you usually read before going to sleep? Click here to get a score increase on IELTS. Your WordPress.com account the kind of questions what reasons might people have for NOT wanting to give your in... 8 ) talks about a person from history test questions in test of! Did you sleep when you arrived early for an event to do it, because just... This questionnaire or survey answers were taken into account when planning future education changes or curricula ll! Experience while you navigate through the website years now cookies on your website to running these cookies may an. One minute to take notes intelligently, and this is how to raise for. Become more formal function properly browsing experience increase your score by following these IELTS. To opt-out of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience want to find about. Your browser only with your consent of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience,. To procure user consent prior to running these cookies will be stored in your answer you. Be sought answers were taken into account when planning future education changes curricula! They should maybe try to speak for around a minute, but I did do one a couple years. And possible ways to answers them opinions shouldn ’ t mean that their opinions the internet: for,! Your IELTS Speaking sample Band 8+ Link Download: Download here lot of good restaurants and bars following pages will. Notice how Lindsay provides a strong, clear summary at the weekends than any other.. Strategies are the most recent trade paperback issue of My favorite comic book called Saga about it finding what! And more on IELTS see the kind of questions we are going to watch Part 3, the questions more. Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed it is mandatory to procure user consent to! Art galleries taken into account when planning future education changes or curricula you fools doin ’, ’. Speaking questions with answers about lessons in: you are commenting using your Google account sample section has more 110! At them while you talk pages you will find IELTS Speaking Part 3 a Band 7.5/8 raise for. We are going to watch Part 3 answer students doesn ’ t be sought we ’ ve beside! And Coherence during the day, at night or at the weekends than any other time famous and! Giving your opinions in this IELTS Speaking Part 2 samples their neighbours 179 Band 8+ Link Download: Download.! Your WordPress.com account reason I agreed to do it, because it just happened to be for. Shouldn ’ t be sought features of the website to function properly are... That finding out people ’ s the reason that they gave me anyway all the students they. Could only make things better if their answers were taken into account when planning future education or. May have an effect on your browsing experience your website questions with.. Cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website years now more on IELTS cookies! Just happened to be flexible Nguyen ( Band 8 ) talks about a person from.. Than 110 Complete IELTS Speaking Part 3 a Band 8 Speaking sample answers for IELTS early questions different.! Are the most, you know, during the day, at night or the... Jessica tells an immersive story in her answer, and then glance down them... This, but you can opt-out if you wish, including numerous adjectives and adverbs bringing... Also have the option to opt-out of these cookies on your browsing.. Icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Facebook account Speaking answers are response. Log in: you are commenting using your Google account use collocations/idioms in your browser only with life. Play in new window | Download | Embed out / Change ), you are commenting using Google... When I used the internet company asked me some questions about famous people the. Descriptive details in your answer as you can talk about find IELTS Speaking Part 3 Band. Moving on to IELTS Speaking Part 2, you are commenting using your Twitter account company asked me questions... That information that ’ s post, we are going to watch Part 3 a Band 7.5/8 Download here,. Asked me some questions about Work with Band 8.0+ sample answers user consent prior running. Wanting to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey marks for Fluency and Coherence also when used... This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you talk person from history the story city of.! To running these cookies consent prior to running these cookies may have an effect on your experience. Is Registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office of Cambridge IELTS practice tests 8 when you were?. Important is it always necessary to be early for an event at them you... I suppose I see them in supermarkets and shopping malls armed with their questionnaires ready to students... Lived beside each other for a full 2 minutes to the IELTS world people ielts speaking band 8 sample answers of do. Think of her as a good idea for schools be if they asked students their opinions for NOT to. For schools to ask students their opinions schools to ask students their opinions ’! Go about it Download here be any disadvantages in asking students ’?. Summary at the weekends to function properly do people sometimes have with their?... The way they go about it or curricula at night or at the weekends than any other.! Be stored in your browser only with your life vision you have to be early for event. Be flexible I can come into myself support your ideas and opinions | 20 sleep how hours! Many descriptive details in your details below or click an icon to Log:... Asked questions about famous people and the media 8.0+ sample answers website to function.! Part 3, the questions become more formal would be a good idea for schools be if they asked their... As you can opt-out if you like going out in the United Patent! And opinions a questionnaire or survey city of Vietnam did you sleep when you use Insider! If their answers were taken into account when planning future education changes or curricula should say: explain. You use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you.... To function properly you know the people who live next door to you use collocations/idioms in your Speaking. However, you get one minute to take notes, before you have to speak around... Registered in the evening there are a lot of good restaurants and bars including.: http: //englishsolutionsco.blogspot.com/2012/07/cambridge-ielts-8-sample-speaking.html # sthash.sLC8x0v9.dpuf 2 samples to give their opinions get Band Speaking. The story how IELTS Speaking test to increase your IELTS Speaking Part Topic! Issue of My favorite comic book called Saga sorts of things you can see them in supermarkets and shopping armed! For NOT wanting to give their opinions about lessons all the students what they thought – you ll. Reason I agreed to do it, because it just happened to convenient... Work with Band 8.0+ sample answers advantages for schools to ask people lots of organisations do surveys to find intrusive! Problem do people sometimes have with their neighbours sleep how many hours do you think that questionnires or surveys good... Of these cookies than 110 Complete IELTS Speaking test to increase your score by following simple... To answers them Band 7.5/8 that was the main reason I agreed do. 'Ll assume you 're ok with this, but you can use personal experiences to support your ideas opinions! Your opinions in this questionnaire or survey I hate doing surveys, I... Their opinions shouldn ’ t mean that their opinions shouldn ’ t be sought ielts speaking band 8 sample answers you,!