Contact Review Author as Verified Representative, Business Solutions For Verified Company Representatives, Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Would You Like to Convert It Into Review? North American Hunting Club review from Anchorage, Alaska rated 1.0/5.0 with Images: I became a Lifetime Member in August 1995 and received magazines and test evaluation requests which I did until about 2004. Monetary Loss: $750. I don't like to hear of negative comments of you., I've got the the full set library of fishing books with loads of information in them along with the collectors bronze coins in their felted coin book. North American Fishing Club Pros: It started out good and then went to heck in a hand basket. Location: 12301 Whitewater Dr, Minnetonka, MN 55343, USA. My life got busy and I was not as an avid fisherman as before, but now I am back and looking for some benefits from the club to find nothing there? Reason of review: North American Hunting Club - Class action suit Nov 22, 2020 @ Pissed Consumer Never won a thing in the test products. 0 Votes. North American Fishing Club review from Manchester, New Hampshire rated 2.0/5.0 with 42 Comments: I paid my dues to be a lifetime member and I received the magazine and all sorts of their stuff that they wanted me to buy from them. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, North American Fishing Club - Total Ripoff. Stopped my membership.. What is up and what can I do to join the lawsuit against these people? Pilot Group lost control of Scout Media to a group of Russian investors. Register Sign in. In 2013, NAMG acquired Scout.com. Pittman. Since 2007 it has been owned by the Pilot Group, a private equity firm run by Robert W. Ohio. Product or Service Mentioned: North American Hunting Club Magazine. Initially, i apologize if this is the wrong forum for my question but felt the Writers would know what was going on behind the curtain of the great and powerful Oz. Your books and information. Pilot Group lost control of Scout Media to a group of Russian investors. When I became a member, everything they promised was fulfilled, and today and always I will hold their integrity high. North American Fishing Club review from Fort Collins, Colorado with 277 Comments: As with the other customers listed, I paid for a lifetime membership. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Dont bother! NAMG combined with Scout.com to form Scout Media. Review #1253052 is a subjective opinion of They have terminated their print magazine without notifying or refunding their customers. ", "do not … Wi Get contact details that poster left for the company. North American Hunting Club was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 27, 2011 and since then this brand received 1540 reviews.. North American Hunting Club ranks 212 of 490 in Periodicals & Publishing category. Thank you!! When I joined in 1998, I also received a waterproof rain jacket and rain pants, free patches, zipper logo pulls, free fish hooks, self stick stickers and magnets, everything North American Fishing Club Logo marked. I think I am (or was) a life member too. Write a private message as North American Fishing Club verified representative. When I became a member, everything they promised was fulfilled, and today and always I will hold their integrity high. Magazines & Newspapers. Username and password will be sent to you via email. 5 0. I haven't received a magazine in months. Thank You for Your Reply! My magazine stopped coming in the mail. I'm a life time member and I haven't even received anything like communication on any news of what's going on. United States. This review was posted by a verified customer. North American Fishing Club Cons: Never won a thing in the test products. North American Hunting Club Pros: Getting magazines, Quallity, I used to like the magazine and articles. Comment the review as North American Fishing Club verified representative. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website. I fell for the lifetime membership, and the promise of being selected as a field tester of hunting related products. I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer. John D of Tucson, AZ. to count towards your company rating, you can also leave a comment for this review. [4], "New CEO, more titles for North American", "NAMG Confirms It Bought Scout From Fox Networks Group". Reason of review: Problem with delivery. So I called the customer service operator in Chicago who said "we don't have you in the files but we do have a Gary Devine located in Illinois". If you want your response Since 2007 it has been owned by the Pilot Group, a private equity firm run by Robert W. Pittman. Magazines & Newspapers . @j_rebel I have no idea as to when you joined..But for the purpose of this note My name is Sam Clugston..I got involved with the north American Fishing Club in 1970, became a life member, and was very satisfied with the overall performance of this organization. life membership. As a … Private messages do not impact your company rating. [2] NAMG combined with Scout.com to form Scout Media.