Though power figures are low.....Read More. Eagerly awaited for this model of Dominar really amazing beast, best to buy it in black and waiting to buy it this year. The Fazer 25 is the faired version of the FZ25, similar to what the Fazer-FI is to the FZ16 v2.0. Bajaj offers the Dominar 250 in 2 colours whereas the Yamaha FZ 25 comes in 2 colours. But instead of going on the offensive, the company was content in keeping to the 150cc segment. Over 720 units of the Yamaha Fazer 25 have been recalled in India over a loose engine head cover bolt. The FZS-25 is expected to follow suit soon. Comfort is outstanding its worth it. Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins. The Yamaha Fazer 25 is the fully-faired version of the Yamaha FZ25. Seen Lot Together, Traveled All Ups And Downs Hills (Personal Life ❤️.....Read More. You are really a lord of the street. Or is it? Best 250cc bikes In India - Suzuki Gixxer 250, KTM 250 Duke, Bajaj Dominar 250 & More, Suzuki Gixxer 250 vs Yamaha FZ25 vs ?? The most suitable option as per your requirements, you may go for Bajaj Dominar ... No, Bajaj Dominar 250 is available in Red and Black only. Great in the city and highways; Has oodles of torque; Comfortable riding position; Could be Better. Yamaha Motor India has issued a voluntary recall for 7757 units of the FZ-FI and the FZS-FI motorcycles for the non-fitment of the rear-side reflector. Good Things . Comfort is outstanding its worth it. It is ... For this, we would suggest you to visit the nearest service centre as they would... Yamaha recommends for SL 10 W40 Fully Synthetic for Yamaha FZ25. I like it and appreciate Yamaha FZ 25 colour variety is also excellent. With prices starting at Rs. I had been riding an Royal enfield electra for the past 12 yrs. It also features a new engine cowl. Seen Lot Together, Traveled All Ups And Downs Hills (Personal Life ❤️..... Read More. The looks of the bike are also..... Read More. It's a great combination of highway and city riding. This includes a taller visor for better wind deflection, knuckle guards, and funky gold-painted wheels. It is available in 1 variant and 2 colours. topped off with a tinted floating flyscreen above. The amazing braking system with..... Mind-blowing Yamaha, I really salute you for making such an amazing bike Yamaha FZ 25 is the most affordable 250cc bike available in the market. If outright performance is not your priority and want a good sporty faired bike ... Domionar 250 is a well capable poqwer cruiser. Yamaha FZ 25 BS6 Engine and Transmission: It is powered by 249 cc engine and puts a power of 20.8 PS . The Yamaha FZ25 competes against the Suzuki Gixxer 250, Bajaj Dominar 250, and KTM 250 Duke. I like it and appreciate Yamaha FZ 25 colour variety is also excellent. As a proud owner of Yamaha FZ 16 for past 6 years i am qualified to answer the question. View All Yamaha Fazer 25 (Fazer 250) Reviews, Yamaha Fazer 25 : Launch Alert : PowerDrift, Yamaha Fazer 25 : The Good And The Bad : PowerDrift, Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0, FZ25, Fazer 25, FZ FI V3.0, FZ-S FI V3.0 Prices Hiked. The FZ250 uses the same telescopic fork, rear monoshock, a 282mm front and 220mm rear disc. Performance: In terms of performance, the 250cc street bike is expected to accelerate from … It depends on the speed you drive. what i am lookong for in the bike is riding and seating comfort, mileage, and good engine.I don't switch bikes often, so it should be a keeper for at least next 4-5 years. & Performance, Mileage, Features. The new FZS 25 variant gets a couple of extra goodies, which may aid its touring capabilities. Should you buy Bajaj Dominar 250 or Yamaha FZ 25 Find out which bike is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. Look.....Read More, It's way too underrated. It will be available across India from today, July 27, 2020. It would feel like Dominar 400. Midship Muffler To Give A Sense Of Volume To The Machine, Trendy Meter Console Full Liquid Crystal Display Meter, A Monocross Rear Suspension Unit Provides 120 Mm Of Wheel Travel, More Seat Space Provides A More Comfortable Riding Experience, Fender That Guards The Tyre From The Mud And Water Splashes, Formula E: Mahindra Racing Unveils M7Electro, Confirms Alex Lynn For 2020/21 Season, Mahindra To Focus On Domestic Demand Before Exporting The New Thar, F1: Wolff Warns F1 To Not Make The Same Mistakes As The Hybrid Engine, All-New Hyundai SUV Named Bayon; Launch By First Half Of 2021, F1: Lewis Hamilton Deserves Knighthood Says, Andy Murray, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven. Look.....Read More, It's way too underrated. a good option if you plan to upgrade from your 150/160cc commuter. Torque remains at 20.1 Nm . Check out what the actual bike owners have to say about FZ25 mileage and estimate your monthly fuel expenses. Features such as wide rear fender, sporty meter console, wide rear tyre and midship muffler are available on the bike. The fz 25 gives a milage of 30kmpl for city rides and 35–38kmpl in highways. You are really a lord of the street. Which bike is better between yamaha fz 250 and Dominar 250. The engine in the Dominar 250 makes 27 PS and 23.5 Nm . Rest of the bodywork looks borrowed from the FZ25. Yamaha FZ 25 BS6 vs similarly priced variants of competitors: In this price range, you may also consider Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Thunder Grey, which is priced at Rs 1.69 Lakh, Yamaha MT-15 BS6 Ice Fluo Vermillion, which is priced at Rs 1.60 Lakh and Bajaj Pulsar NS200 BS6, which is priced at Rs 1.53 Lakh. The headlamp has the same LED setup as the FZ25, though the fairing has integrated LED DRLs. A 250cc bike providing a mileage of.....Read More, The first bike that I choose for me, because of mileage and its finely tuned engine in such an adorable price which.....Read More, He Is My Soul ❤️✓ #Brother In Hands. Yamaha FZ25 weighs just 148 kg and that too with a fuel tank that has 14 liters of capacity. Well-balanced suspension setup gobbles up rough roads with ease. Yamaha FZ 25 is available in 2 different colours - Racing Blue, Metallic Black ... Yamaha FZ 25 is not equipped with gear indicator. A conformable family bike. E - 11, 100 Feet Road, West Jyoti Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, 110032, WZ-168 A, Block-A, Uttam Nagar, Main Najafgarh Road, Opp Metro Pillar No 669, New Delhi., Delhi, 110059, A-20, Gt Karnal Road, Opposite Hans Cinema, Delhi, Delhi, 110033, A31-A, Ring Road, Rajouri Garden, Near Metro station, Delhi, Delhi, 110027, B - 294, Saraswati Vihar, Pitampura, Delhi, Delhi, 110034, Mind-blowing Yamaha, I really salute you for making such an amazing bike Look.....Read More, It's way too underrated.