This was delicious!! Soup Loving Nicole, Credit: EatingWell may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. https://www.allrecipes.com/gallery/summer-zucchini-side-dishes These fritters are quick and easy to make and loaded with flavor. These are just amazing, with that tangy goat cheese filling and that batter: so simple, light, and crisp. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. "Zucchini can be grilled, fried, sauteed, or eaten raw in a salad. Zucchinis, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and paprika make these ultimate zucchini fries, that are so easy to make, and carb-conscious as well! Whether you are a) seeking fresh ideas for easy, better-for-you side dishes, b) are in desperate need of an efficient way to use up your zucchini supply, or secret answer c) all of the above, this easy sautéed zucchini with Parmesan delivers. Also, I sautéed the onion until soft then added the other vegetables and quickly sautéed them until al dente. https://www.inspiredtaste.net/38045/sauteed-zucchini-recipe One of my favorite comfort foods from my childhood. The tomato-mint relish would be great on all sorts of grilled vegetables. Zucchini is extremely low in calories, with just 33 calories per medium vegetable. Amount is based on available nutrient data. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, tricks for making zoodles with regular kitchen tools. These cheesy zucchini patties are an excellent way to use up that abundance of zucchini from the garden. I grew up eating zucchini and eggs for breakfast, and now I just love making pasta with this versatile vegetable!". Add 1 tablespoon butter and then sprinkle dill weed. Serve with a small dollop of sour cream. These 12 recipes make zucchini the star, are easy to make, and super delicious! All Rights Reserved. How much time do you have? This is a delicious mix of fresh vegetables and spices lightly pan-fried with butter and olive oil. This Yoghurt and Mint Zucchini Dip is light and creamy. You can use all sorts of herbs in the creamy dipping sauce, including chives, dill, tarragon or parsley--or a combo. Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook for more! This recipe is sponsored by Land O’Lakes. Switch up the chives for whatever's growing in your garden--basil or dill would also be delicious in the compound butter that tops this simple sautéed zucchini recipe. I couldn't get the breadcrumb mixture to stick so I just sprinkled it on top. No matter what you serve them with, they're a fun way to eat more vegetables for kids and adults alike. My mother's sweet zucchini relish is a family favorite. This recipe is made grain-free making it gluten free and keto friendly. It's an easy summer side you'll come back to again and again. 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. By the way, these can be done in the oven under the broiler as well. It's made with garlic, scallions, and sesame and has just 3 net carbs per serving. Try it when you have an abundance of zucchini in the garden." Yummy zucchini corn fritters that my family can't get enough of. These zucchini pancakes are a unique, fun way to enjoy this low carb vegetable! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Dessert Recipes See all Dessert Recipes . I love zucchini in general and it was nice to change it up. Will make again. "This was an easy and delicious side dish. Every recipe has less than 10 grams of carbs per serving and complete nutritional information. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. —CALISPICEGIRL, "This is the simplest of side dishes, endlessly customizable. 15 of 15. This zucchini appetizer is super easy to make. It’s an easy, tasty dish that the whole family will enjoy. Copyright ©2020, Delicious Little Bites. Made it exactly as written. The cheesy bread crumbs crisp up in the oven, giving the sliced zucchini an added crunch!